Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi (13859 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by sanusianangi: 4:39am On Apr 14, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/371781-2/

That means ur Oga on the top didn't tackles insecurity its u that is under the same Government wen killings, kiddnaping. Plz amechi change ur compaign tactics OK.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by abbey621(m): 4:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Jones4190:
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

Guy will you keep quiet!......From your little hut you believe you know the inner workings of Nigerian politics? Contrary to what you believe, Ambode was not only unpopular in Lagos but was also unpopular among the governors especially those in the SouthWest, make una dey spread lies to justify your silly narratives, all of una go dey alright las las!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Badonasty(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2022
I don’t know how these APC aspirants will campaign without talking bad about buharis government
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Elidrisy20: 4:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Hard tackle
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Princeton92(m): 4:54am On Apr 14, 2022
This is the exact same chorus BuBU used for us, abi na APC motto be this? shocked
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Lincoln275(m): 5:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Another one in DJ Khalid’s voice
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by adekolaelect(m): 5:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Mumu that failed to secure security for Train's Tracks his ministry built on behave of Nigeria Is now praising to provide security of Lives for Nigerians. You can't provide security for nonliving things Irons but you want to provide security for living things? What steps have you taken to stop or to settle the insecurity in your region as a federal minister in your own capacity .peace talks and the rest before you talk of the whole Nigeria security?

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by stawarts(m): 5:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
His still in government as a minister since he has the capacity can't he suggest something to his boss who his close to on security issue kindly Note he has nothing to offer in Peter Obi am obsessed with come 2023
I am ready to support anybody that have a better understanding of Nigeria economical and security problem with a profound solution. You can't solve a problem you don't understand. Let them tell us how they are going to solve it not making empty promises
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by omerah86(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2022
You will tackle insecurity but you couldn't advice your principal to do same,, you want to sweet talk us into believing that trash you are talking.... Getat abeg ����
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by AGOSUPPLY: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices, Nationwide .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by nedekid: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
This is how tough they all talk, but when they get in they begin to blame Jonathan.

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by tenpipsperday: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari said he will lead from the front and we have seen as he is leading.

Normally the gullible will believe you and your scam promise.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by HeavenVGate: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/371781-2/
Oh I see! You're saying Buhari didn't handle it well? Oh you're already attacking Buhari? You're going nowhere grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by GodisFirst: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2022
This is the height of insult to the Party he belongs, The President that employed him as a minister and the Presidency which he is still part of.
Just as @Bonesbreaker stated, He is still part of this government as a minister, very close to the President. What stops him to suggesting his strategy to the President so that the security issued be tackled.

For me he has nothing to suggest, just to make empty promises as APC is known for.

Shame on all of them.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by nedekid: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Johnny147147:
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. That's the person of H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...

Outstanding former Speaker(Rivers State)
Outstanding former governor(Rivers State)
Current minister for transportation...
Incoming president 2023

Having excelled over all both past and present holders of the offices aforementioned, its no doubt that he's the best for the job.

For instance, the ministry of transportation before H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a ministry many Nigerians are oblivious of its existence until he took the mantle of leadership to redirect the affairs of the ministry making it a notable one today.

As Speaker(Rivers State), Its obvious and a common knowledge that there has never been another like him both past and serving because of his outspokenness, egalitarianism and perfect judgemental sense of equality irrespective of tribe just to name but a few.

As Governor(Rivers State), as concerning this topic of insecurity, it is common knowledge how Rivers State used to be a criminal hot bed, an insecure red-flag state where all sorts of criminalty, hooliganism, cultism and other social vices thrive until H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi took over the mantle of leadership and turned the stakes around. Now Rivers State is as peaceful as anyone could had imagined. His developmental acuteness is still a course studied by other governors as even the serving governor is striving to match a quarter of his projects and established institutions.

With his vast experience of governance coupled with his youthfulness a proof he made solid when he ran close to a thousand meters(1000m) around the Amiesimaka stadium in Portharcort, its no doubt that nobody stood equal with him as who's best to steer this country from its current retrogressive state.

With the current clamour by Nigerians for a youthful president vast in the affairs of governance, ear-to-the-ground, non-tribalistic, non-religious, open-minded, listening and having vast economic prowess, then the search is over. As H.E. Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the only one with all these qualities folded in a man amongst all other contestants.

Its high time Nigerians made their choice. And that choice is [b]H.E. Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi come 2023

OUR MAN, NIGERIA'S CHOICE 2023

Johnny
Its like you folks are not tired of the desaster these bunch of people have turned this country into.
How can any person with full faculties consider such person as amechi to be president over 200m people in this critical stage in the life of this country when you need sophisticated handling?
What is his precedence other than being a "government pikin"? Ie someone that has known no life outside government. Feed, enriched, by government contracts, salaries, kickbacks etc. From their pants to their children's school fees, paid by goverment. Do you know that bleeps up their brains?
Those days, the targets of 419 kingpins were then recently retired generals and top civil servants, why, the were easy targets because the had no public sector experience, but had money.
Amechis first job according to FFK was as odilis houseboy, second job was as speaker of house as a young man. Next governor (controversialy). Next minister.
Hmm.
Oga, anyone can build trains, my steward can talk to Chinese, make billions, and they build the trains. He then carries his big belle to inspect it.
A train to maradi? What does that tell you of the man's mental capacity?
A man that uses "tiro" (native eye pencel) Is that normal?

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by kaybee06: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2022
U have the knowledge to tackle insecurity, and u haven't shared the knowledge with the government u have been part of for almost 8yrs despite attending FEC every week. You are waiting to be president first before u will make your contribution. Well done

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by rasco2000me: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Liars which security are you going to tackle the one your so called oga a whole major general can't settle , pls safe us from that stupid talk because according to your campaign you all want to continue where he stop
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Favour70000: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Some rules of power don't allow you to advice beyond ur jurisdiction. Example sacking of service chiefs when due cud create enemity between other cabinate members like NSA and others. Understanding how to manage all this is the part of the politics being played in Court.
Bonesbreaker:
His still in government as a minister since he has the capacity can't he suggest something to his boss who his close to on security issue kindly Note he has nothing to offer in Peter Obi am obsessed with come 2023
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by jaxxy(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Soludo was part of a buhari advisory team yet the Impact was minimally felt.

That's what happens when ure not the man incharge.

I'm yet to see major technocrats and major players come out to support Peter obi, despite the claims of how good he was in government.

Something is wrong somewhere. why is he a political loner if he was that good?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Abemy(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Both Osinbajo and Amaechi have indicted Buhari for being imcompitent, a government they both are key stakeholders.

They knew things are bad, but couldn't contribute their quorter, it's either they don't want Buhari to succeed or, they a clueless but want to use our predicament to grab power, or better still, Buhari is not advisable.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga you won't tackle shit you are birds of the same feather flock 2geda angry
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Angrymode: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Is Amaechi technically conforming Buhari has failed woefully to tackle insecurity? I'm hoping one Adesinya will reply him with vile insults he dishes out to every other person for saying the truth.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Chrisslim(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
Simply because your oga said this

I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. -

You throw this jab

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi -

You are part of the government,mind your speech.

In BAT mandate we stand

It's was the same BAT abi na pigeon wey impose buhari on Nigerians so u tink he will do beta if given the chance
Wise up man
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by METTLESUM: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Getatt there! Insecurity na your mate?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by package7(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Liar you that cannot tackle just one man call wike nyesom grin
Shior is your middle name. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Simeonjoe1: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2022
People no really they understand politics. How old is ameachi? how old will he be in 16yrs time?
All is one's he's doing is for the next president all rotation to the south after 2023. The same thing with Yaya Bello, he's not a fool and he knows it's the turn of the south even though he can't win but all na for 2031 if it rotates back to the north. He already have the age on his side he just needs the clout that's why he's declaring now.
Fair they'll all contest and lose but they will gain structures that may help later.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Jalaw: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2022
This is an old promise of 2015, don't bring it again in 2023.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
This is how tough they all talk, but when they get in they begin to blame Jonathan.
i wonder who APC candidates will blame in any of them win since they've been in government 8yrs and still blame a Jonathan.
Will they be able to blame Bubu our loving and caring daddy?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Osasking: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2022
You have been in politics for over 20 years, what has this country gotten into
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by 001spice: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga like seriously u wat tackle insecuriy like buhari. Mehn u don enter finish
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by BabanawanGod: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2022
See how the guy eye they shine I hope there will be EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is talking about the discrimination in Nigeria we want equal right and justice
Download and share now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.