Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi (13861 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Favour70000:
Some rules of power don't allow you to advice beyond ur jurisdiction. Example sacking of service chiefs when due cud create enemity between other cabinate members like NSA and others. Understanding how to manage all this is the part of the politics being played in Court.
abeg!!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Soludo was part of a buhari advisory team yet the Impact was minimally felt.

That's what happens when ure not the man incharge.

I'm yet to see major technocrats and major players come out to support Peter obi, despite the claims of how good he was in government.

Something is wrong somewhere. why is he a political loner if he was that good?
political loner how?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
His still in government as a minister since he has the capacity can't he suggest something to his boss who his close to on security issue kindly Note he has nothing to offer in Peter Obi am obsessed with come 2023

What does Obi have to offer?

I am curious.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Koezak19: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
General buhari didn't tackle insecurities is you want to tackle insecurities, scammer. .... All these fake presidential aspirants where are they coming from... The noise is too much... By this time in US election we have known Biden and Trump.. for Nigeria people are still making noise everywhere presidential aspirant... Let quick with there primaries let separate the � from �... All this people it because of government embezzlement that is why they are making noise like this, I want to become president... Them empty Nigeria.. God no go gree for e na.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerians don't want to see any old papa or politician whatever this season. Left to me, Amaechi and the rest will be categorized as waste..
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Emola12(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Dis man go fit president Ooo see as suit Wear fit am
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by REALCASE: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2022
uzohrome:
If PDP summon courage to present peter Obi as their flag bearer, then Obi will be the next president of this country, he would be prayer answered. He would shutdown many agencies causing confusion everywhere, cut down cost of governance , create jobs and support SMEs. Atleast within the platform of integrity.

#peterObi for 2023.
that is what he told you, what he will do might be different, support with caution .
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by adedayourt(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
This is a shameful thing to say as a serving minister. Its a confirmation as to how much this administration failed
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by freemanq(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Same story we heard in the past you are using for your campaign
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by lomprico(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Why didn't you tell your boss to do it or how to go about it?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by autopulse(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga Ameachi abi wetin be your name,abeg start from your Ministry of transportation..Then we will know you are capable enough to tackle Nigeria security. On your watch as the Transportation Minister Travellers were killed,Kidnapped and injured....Abeg these one should go and sit down...On ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU MANDATE I STAND..# BAT2023#
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by meedoLock(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2022
These set of leaders are just shameless, so Amaechi whom is part and parcel of this admins knew there is an insecurity in the land, but he never uttered it not until he also want to call the shot.

I wonder the kind of lies these people tells their children at home.

If I were to be Amaechi son, wouldn't I ask him why there is an intense insecurity in our country and his administration has not been able to remedy it for good 7 years. Then I await his response before I call him a big fat liar undecided
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Fuckyoumod: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
This is how tough they all talk, but when they get in they begin to blame Jonathan.
go and learn about C4i in Rivers state. And stop displaying ignorance.

Jonathan was a big NO as at 2015 take it or leave it.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Fuckyoumod: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
autopulse:
Oga Ameachi abi wetin be your name,abeg start from your Ministry of transportation..Then we will know you are capable enough to tackle Nigeria security. On your watch as the Transportation Minister Travellers were killed,Kidnapped and injured....Abeg these one should go and sit down...On ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU MANDATE I STAND..# BAT2023#
travellers were killed because Osibanjo refused to approve the railway security contract presented by Amaechi because it didn't come from Tinubu.

Osibande has blood on his hands!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Johnny147147: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
nedekid:

Its like you folks are not tired of the desaster these bunch of people have turned this country into.
How can any person with full faculties consider such person as amechi to be president over 200m people in this critical stage in the life of this country when you need sophisticated handling?
What is his precedence other than being a "government pikin"? Ie someone that has known no life outside government. Feed, enriched, by government contracts, salaries, kickbacks etc. From their pants to their children's school fees, paid by goverment. Do you know that bleeps up their brains?
Those days, the targets of 419 kingpins were then recently retired generals and top civil servants, why, the were easy targets because the had no public sector experience, but had money.
Amechis first job according to FFK was as odilis houseboy, second job was as speaker of house as a young man. Next governor (controversialy). Next minister.
Hmm.
Oga, anyone can build trains, my steward can talk to Chinese, make billions, and they build the trains. He then carries his big belle to inspect it.
A train to maradi? What does that tell you of the man's mental capacity?
A man that uses "tiro" (native eye pencel) Is that normal?

U didn't make any point. U just typed a lot up there but no meaning. What were u trying to say? Summarise pls...
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by nedekid: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Johnny147147:

U didn't make any point. U just typed a lot up there but no meaning. What were u trying to say? Summarise pls...
Kindly get someone else to read and explain to you.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
As you are seriously tackling the insecurity on the rail line that claimed many lives and many are still in captives abi ? Power of lies all over
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by shagasha: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Go and Tackle Cultism in Portharcourt first grin

Cultists no get to say during Amaechi's tenure as governor in Rivers state. Go and find out if u r in doubt
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
political loner how?

He has no strong political associates in the east or elsewhere. He also has no powerful technocrats associates he working with in government or he help to groom.

That's a political loner. If not immediately he declared to run I expect those major associates to speak for his ability not random people alone who have never met him b4 bt overheard of felt his impact by sheer luck or something else.

People need to speak for u especially when ure relatively unknown to many people.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Arabaincubus: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
So all of you know what to do but failed to tell President Buhari?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
We are not fools sirs.
Our eyes are now open.
Buhari said more than this.
All of you are the same, you have nothing to offer us.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Eben24: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Minister for 8years that couldn't secure his ministry...kaduna train attack..na the whole nation you wan secure..mtcheew
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
jaxxy:

He has no strong political associates in the east or elsewhere. He also has no powerful technocrats associates he working with in government or he help to groom.

That's a political loner. If not immediately he declared to run I expect those major associates to speak for his ability not random people alone who have never met him b4 bt overheard of felt his impact by sheer luck or something else.

People need to speak for u especially when ure relatively unknown to many people.
okey
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by millionboi(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
Simply because your oga said this

I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. -

You throw this jab

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi -

You are part of the government,mind your speech.

In BAT mandate we stand
BAT will not get the ticket
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2022
millionboi:
BAT will not get the ticket
If he get it will you urged transformer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa And Super Women Declare Support For Bola Tinubu / Military Rule VS Civilian Rule / Press Release: INEC Okays Resumption Of Political Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.