Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi (13860 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by HeraldAgric01(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Another one
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Jones4190(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2022
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by SledgeHammerer: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Amaechi the katsina governor is not the first you visited, you visited jigawa governor 2days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075711/governor-muhamnad-badaru-hosted-amaechi
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by frog12: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2022
this is indicting his boss for incompetence. jhejejejeje
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by GistFullGround: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2022

Like you tackled Kaduna attack!

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by toxtimmy: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2022
No mind the yeye crockroach catcher... all these years he never call bubu aside and tell the head cockroach catcher how to end insecurity?

It's a secret he kept for hi self till when he becomes presidential aspirant?

Nigeria is finished... these politicians are now eating the bones.

SmartProf:
This is how tough they all talk, but when they get in they begin to blame Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Dis is HW una dey talk...ur own go worst self
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by jjxxx: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
This is how tough they all talk, but when they get in they begin to blame Jonathan.
They want to use same format buhellisreal use for 2015. Useless polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2022
I will tackle insecurities - HOW?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Duru009(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2022
You're PART of the government, why not advise them how to tackle it.....

Bloody hypocrite !!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Germi9: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2022
I am SS but you see this statement from this man, is an insult to the nation. If he could not tackle insecurity in this same government that he is part of is it when he becomes president he will then be able to? I feel like to wipe am 2/4 right now…

Such statements are very suspicious
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by airsaylongcome: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Another year has come,
And now you want my vote once more
E be like say dem wan to do another deceiving again o
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Lama70(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Someone that forgot to negotiate security gadgets with the Chinese when he went to buy train on credit.
Dem say all animals with horns should stand up, even snail dey raise yansh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Empty promise as usual
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by phobia2002: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Just get strategic and sincere service chiefs and stay back to take the glory

Since you were able to break the jinx in the rail sector, I have no reason to doubt you.
which jinx are you talking about
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by CoronaVirusPro: 1:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
His still in government as a minister since he has the capacity can't he suggest something to his boss who his close to on security issue kindly Note he has nothing to offer in Peter Obi am obsessed with come 2023

Do you believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Johnny147147: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
Get the facts straight about his achievements and what he can offer

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Isaac61962: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Below it
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by obinnajohnson: 2:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga, tackle it first as a minister.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Bullet01(f): 2:33am On Apr 14, 2022
I believe you sir but this broom in your hand is the problem. You and PYO are good product in the bad market. How do we go about it?
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by leeyongcho(m): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Wicked people. So u can tackle insecurity yet u can tell your oga how to go about it. You are wicked
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Ilamina(f): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2022
I am voting for him

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Winters23: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
OkoroBufo:
Amaechi is a clown, the highest reward you can get for your servitude to the North is the turban on your head.

-Okoro bufo
[/s]

Okoro buffun
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2022
And one dullard Said he will be in the war front with the soldiers... clowns crawling out gradually
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Mooh247: 3:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Jones4190:
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

Nonsense

How many times would we tell you Ambode was removed by the whole Lagos APC?!! Or don't you understand how open ballot direct primaries work
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Asswipemod: 3:51am On Apr 14, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/371781-2/

2023: I will tackle Amaechi as President - Insecurity

grin grin grin grin
And all you other silly ass presidential aspirants too.
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by adolfHitler1934: 4:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Aspirants are saying what they will do, programmes they will implement if elected. One Iragbiji bullion thief has never said ONE thing he has for Nigerians rather he is pursuing it as his right to be president. Someone who said to be president is his "Life Ambition". Tinubu will be worse than the present disaster in power.

Affliction shall never arise a second time, NEVER!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by Yankee101: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2022
You're in govt, osinbajo is in govt, what is the solution that you can't suggest or implement now?

From Tinubu to Ameachi, to Osinbajo, none should be president

They're all part of the present problem. You're close to the presidency and couldn't effect change. You've been tested. You failed. Next!
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by olaadenigeria(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2022
First tackle the insecurity around transportation traffic network before 2023. grin
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by RosyIsBlessed: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Akukor
Re: 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi by samstels: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/371781-2/

This man is empty oooo.

Dos not know Jack ....Fraudulent APC stooges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / Judge Withdraws From Fani-kayode’s N4.9bn Fraud Case / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.