Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? (28089 Views)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Cjn's Suspension: Where Is Vp Osinbajo Standing? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by West2019(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
I see court declaring Atiku Winner of the 2015 Presidential Election n
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by haslaw(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
nosmassam:
Think of this.:
Assuming BAT get the APC ticket as a Muslim, which northern Christian will be his running mate.
Note:
Hausa/Falani can never support Christian as the leader.
BAT ticket is a waster.
PYO we support
PYO we know
PYO we trusted

Asking Osinbajo to run for presidency is the same as asking a Boko Haram commander to run for presidency. It is an insult to the sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
Osinbajo is a bigot and a religious extremist and should not be allowed near the seat of power.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by grandstar(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will first stand on Buhari's mandate, and then receive Tinubu's endorsement.

The internet buzz that followed his declaration shows him as the man to beat. Tinubu and Amaechi are going nowhere.

Can Osinbajo win the primaries? Though Tinubu and Amaechi may be better at offering party stalwarts a better deal (money, positions and so on), the ability to win the presidential election will be the game-changer. That strategy worked fine to put Buhari where he is today.

Also, Northern politicians are not ready to answer to a Yoruba godfather, no matter how much he offers them in tribute. Tinubu, is a very cunning fellow, they won't be caught napping.

Tinubu should have been a natural shoein but the sleaze and godfatherism surrounding him are his Achilles heels.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by RexTramadol1: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
I wanted to think OP was an intellectual till I see where he was driving at

Tinubu is as much a failure as Osinbajo, except you want to tell me Lagos is at par with Johannesburg when it comes to infrastructure and planning

But Osinbajo is lesser evil

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Marpol2021(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please some one should explain this write up for me... Cause I can't read long episode shocked
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
oikirodah:
Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? Matters Arising by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable, than loyalty. ~ Cicero

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/whose-mandate-is-osinbajo-standing-on-tinubu-or-buhari-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

if nigerians or nigerian youths have any sense, no one should be discussing tinubu, buhari or osinbajo. they are birds of the same feather. the only thing they are interested in is their blind ambition. nothing else matters to them

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Iamnorth: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
OP it might interest you to know that i didn't read this long epistle...#Obihasmyvote
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
haslaw:

Asking Osinbajo to run for presidency is the same as asking a Boko Haram commander to run for presidency. It is an insult to the sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
Osinbajo is a bigot and a religious extremist and should not be allowed near the seat of power.

Osinbajo isnt a bigot or religious extremist. If u have any evidence to the contrary, kindly present. Osinbajo doesn't deserve to rule nigeria. He is a man who is only interested in his presidential ambition & not d welfare of d people of Nigeria
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Myablew: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Keep quiet.. See tyrant calling bulldog. You won collect abi
oikirodah:
Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? Matters Arising by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/whose-mandate-is-osinbajo-standing-on-tinubu-or-buhari-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by GoodSerpent: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
He is standing on Tinubu's fate.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
TallerKola:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

SHAMELESS HUNGRY BOY

KEEP CREATING NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS. YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF BECAUSE MORE YORUBAS ARE WISER THAN YOU THINK. THEY WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A THIEF LIKE TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by olancho: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where is Jagaban sharing the money. Everybody here seems to be supporting Tinubu Unfortunately you people are not among the delegates to the primary election. I am not even sure you people have your PVCs incase he scales through the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by GoodSerpent: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
All I know is that Nigeria does not need another sick entity in the name of President.
And politics is for anybody, so far you meet the requirement.
So he can also be on a mandate he set by himself.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Foreseer: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who be tinubu?

Tinubu is only a thief, whose thiefry of lagos state treasury is unprecedented. He doesn't have any executive power, nor mandate.

Nigerians are fully aware that he is a desperado, except, of course, his pathetic urchins.

Shameless old druggie undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by JayPeeOham: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mandate or Manhood grin
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by drlateef: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Standing on stolen mandate ���.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Khaysee: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
My mandate

Good people buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by rosechika1994: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
I can't vote osinbajo, that man is a thief and a liar always hiding under the umbrella of another

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Help2020: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
oikirodah:

Who be this fool?

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Amalekki: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Help2020:

Who be this fool?
Na real fool. I stopped caring about who the parties nominate at the end of the day anymore but reading through this rubbish just underlines the stupidity of some of our people.

5 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Stephengee4all(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Amalekki: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Osinbajo isnt a bigot or religious extremist. If u have any evidence to the contrary, kindly present. Osinbajo doesn't deserve to rule nigeria. He is a man who is only interested in his presidential ambition & not d welfare of d people of Nigeria
Mr Questions, how did you arrive at this your conclusion? grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by toprealman: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu hijacked Lagos allocating almost all revenue to himself making him a thief. That's the main reason people don't like him. Wonder who paid you to write this crap.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Qoko: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
If we voted for Osibanjo, APC will be like; they have done well in the last 8 years and we believe in them, that’s why we give them

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by specialmati(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin angry grin na people wey no get sense they bring up that osibanjo to be president.someone from a failed team will come and do magic how.for 7 good years nothing.buhari will be better than that osibanjo if giving the chance
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Flairoqy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
What’s this F00L saying? I’m voting Osibanjo with the whole of my heart, to hell with tinubu and his urchins.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lagonovo: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry grin na people wey no get sense they bring up that osibanjo to be president.someone from a failed team will come and do magic how.for 7 good years nothing.buhari will be better than that osibanjo if giving the chance
I agree, who do you think we should present and please don't mention Peter Pandora I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by RoyalDiadems: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s standing on Tinubu’s Manhood

The OP's argument is lame and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by specialmati(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2022
lagonovo:

I agree, who do you think we should present and please don't mention Peter Pandora I take God beg you.
grin grin grin anyone outside that useless APC party.APC as a party should not hold any office come 2023 if Nigeria survive. Nigeria rejected the legendary thieving party and gave APC a chance to show us the best only to be the worst ever.vote them all out and don’t vote any old generational thieves from other party
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by theopeace: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2022
May God's will be done
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by tonididdy(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Pffff...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country / FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.