Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? (28145 Views)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Cjn's Suspension: Where Is Vp Osinbajo Standing? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by PEXBlog(f): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ademidd:
Pls keep the church out of your mouth. The only reason you guys have been wailing all over the forum is because your 'defence salary' will be at stake if your candidate fails and not because you care for the common man on the street. Adeboye is not contesting for president, he is a pastor not a politician. All the political parties are heavily represented in RCCG.

Do you have any reply to give you? Let me think (Pauses). Okay, this is it. The moment you learnt to separate emotions from rational thinking, that is when your life will start getting meaning.

Mind you, do not think everyone is like you or everyone is a participant having a candidate to sell. Don't forget that some are just spectators.

Peace!
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Amalekki: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Mr. Answers, is Osinbajo a bigot and a religious extremist. Do u have any evidence that supports that he is? Does Osinbajo deserve to rule nigeria? Is he a man who is only interested in his presidential ambition & not d welfare of d people of Nigeria?
Mr Questions aka Broken Record grin grin
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lagonovo: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
softwareman:

Not really. The attacks is more of anger that he is being used as a SPOILER.
The VP knows nothing about politics.
He has not bothered to tutor himself on politics even after becoming VP in the last seven years so he naively does not know HE IS BEING DECEIVED.
The VP WILL NOT BE ANOINTED by Buhari and can never win the party primaries.
He will be used and dumped after the purpose has being SERVED.
The status quo knows the VP is a TECHNOCRAT!!
He has not even taken politics 101,talkless passing it.
I hear you but your conclusion that a sound lawyer, professor of law, debating guru from high school that worked with Tinubu for 8 years and now VP for 7 years has not taken politics 101 yet those with expert opinions on Nairaland have never attended a party meeting not to talk of party caucus meetings driving decisions and alliances.

Logic knows no sentiment or emotion bro.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by tunapawizzy: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:

this is not true sir, i have not seen a single yoruba man that prefers obi to osinbajo and tinubu, obi may be in their best 2 or 3, let myself obi is in my top 3 but never ahead of tinubu and osinbajo.

On what basis will male yoruba's prefer obi, i was asking people apart from obi financial acumen what were his standing project as 8yrs governor, i have not seen just 1.
Well, I do. Obi changed the face of education when he was governor, and this is not just crayfish talk, the facts are there.......
https://journalist101.com/2018/10/13/outstanding-achievements-of-peter-obi-as-a-governor/
read this article up here....Obi says these things and brags about it all the times.....his opponents have not said he is telling lies..
what project is bigger than educating the people......an educated person is empowered enough to vote against a bad government..That's the real thing
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Mr Questions aka Broken Record grin grin

Mr. Answers, why can't u answer the questions?

is Osinbajo a bigot and a religious extremist. Do u have any evidence that supports that he is? Does Osinbajo deserve to rule nigeria? Is he a man who is only interested in his presidential ambition & not d welfare of d people of Nigeria?
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Amalekki: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Mr. Answers, why can't u answer the questions?

is Osinbajo a bigot and a religious extremist. Do u have any evidence that supports that he is? Does Osinbajo deserve to rule nigeria? Is he a man who is only interested in his presidential ambition & not d welfare of d people of Nigeria?
Mr. Questions, at least be orderly and have some sense of decorum and propriety. You cannot answer a question with a question (though that's why you are Mr Questions grin grin grin grin grin ).

So more importantly, it's obvious that I asked you a question first, so what gave you the right to ask me 'why can't u answer the questions?' They refer to your likes when they say, one “who comes into equity must come with clean hands.”.

With due respect, you answer me with another question to this post then this is my last conversation with you sir cool .

So let me repost the first of our conversation here in line with your obvious belief that people should answer your questions:

Mr Questions, how did you arrive at this your conclusion?
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Mr. Questions, at least be orderly and have some sense of decorum and propriety. You cannot answer a question with a question (though that's why you are Mr Questions grin grin grin grin grin ).

So more importantly, it's obvious that I asked you a question first, so what gave you the right to ask me 'why can't u answer the questions?' They refer to your likes when they say, one “who comes into equity must come with clean hands.”.

With due respect, you answer me with another question to this post then this is my last conversation with you sir cool .

So let me repost the first of our conversation here in line with your obvious belief that people should answer your questions:

Mr Questions, how did you arrive at this your conclusion?

Mr. Answer, have u forgotten that I am Mr. Questions and u are Mr. Answer? So why can't u answer the questions?

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Kingisibor: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
He's the vice president for God sake, he can deal with Tinubu and cause him troubles.... that long life ambition to be president of this nation will be futility....
#ilikeosibanjo&obi
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by harmony75: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
God's mandates!
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by surequality: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Winners dont quit and winners dont win every time. The JAGABAN go loss this one! Go and write it down.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Happyboiz: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice write up. I think Osibanjo might give up the race at the long run, and I see jagaban winning the primaries unopposed coz he got most of the party members by his side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno / Gunmen Kill Two Security Men For Attending Soludo's Prayer On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.