Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? (28126 Views)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Cjn's Suspension: Where Is Vp Osinbajo Standing? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Pastorsmile: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Just get a PVC, Cast your vote as at when due. No need for long epistles. We are standing on the Mandate of Democracy
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2022
jaxxy:

Asiwaju is a regional politician and nobody without buhari' cpc.

Respect buhari.

i disagree to some extend, in as much as we all know that asiwaju is a regional politician, buhari as well is a regional politician who wouldnt have smell the presidency if not for tinubu's strategies and support, which buhari himself alluded to.

Tinubu is a south west politician but he has invested in human capital and national growth of individual than anyone alive, remembered he singlehandedly gave tambuwal the speakership of house of rep, he has help northerners and easterners get into elective positions, that is why he is widely loved and respected.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2022
oikirodah:
Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? Matters Arising by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable, than loyalty. ~ Cicero

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/whose-mandate-is-osinbajo-standing-on-tinubu-or-buhari-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Osibanjo haters go cry tire. It's their destiny.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Worldbest281: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Very interesting
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2022
tunapawizzy:
a lot yorubas prefer obi to both osinbajo and the tinubu

this is not true sir, i have not seen a single yoruba man that prefers obi to osinbajo and tinubu, obi may be in their best 2 or 3, let myself obi is in my top 3 but never ahead of tinubu and osinbajo.

On what basis will male yoruba's prefer obi, i was asking people apart from obi financial acumen what were his standing project as 8yrs governor, i have not seen just 1.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, the chief reason is Tinubu's Greed and corrupt tendency.
give me 1 politician who is not corrupt.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by PJ123: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:
On the mandate of genuine Nigerians who want the best for this country
None of them is the best option for Nigeria. Osinbajo is actually worse!

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by derecho(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2022
It's not a matter of generalizing. The question is, is Tinubu corrupt or not and is corruption NOT an issue?
Donshegxy10:

give me 1 politician who is not corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
It's not a matter of generalizing. The question is, is Tinubu corrupt or not and is corruption NOT an issue?

that is the height of hypocracy that people are talking about.

Tinubu is corrupt just like every other nigerian politician, it is wrong to single out tinubu for corruption and not talk down on others when it is obvious that all of them are doing the same thing.

If you think there is a single saint at the top of nigerian politics, mention 1, i will wait.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by McLizbae: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2022
If Tinubu no win presidency, nor be man, na God himself stop am!

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by anonimi: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
oikirodah:
Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? Matters Arising by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable, than loyalty. ~ Cicero

How is loyalty to failures, a sign of integrity?
How is loyalty to failures useful for the citizens?
Was Ebitu Ukiwe loyal to an individual- Babangida, or he had integrity to be loyal to our country?
When will we Nigerians/blacks get our priorities right instead of forever crying and wailing about our suboptimal existence

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by anonimi: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Tinubu is corrupt just like every other nigerian politician, it is wrong to single out tinubu for corruption and not talk down on others when it is obvious that all of them are doing the same thing.

If you think there is a single saint at the top of nigerian politics, mention 1, i will wait.

Does Tinubu, as well as Buhari and Osinbajo plus other APC people pretend to be saints while shouting about PDP people’s corruption?
Is Tinubu, as well as Buhari and Osinbajo plus other APC people more/less corrupt than PDP people?
Answering these questions will show who the hypocrite is.

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by derecho(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Which corruptometer did you use to arrive at the bolded?
Stop acting as if corruption is not an issue.The present government rode on that and even Saint Tinubu accused GEJ of being corrupt. So who's the hypocrite here?

I implore you to wait,this is not the time to analyze Tinubu's dossier.
The talk of the moment is Osinbajo not Tinubu who's crying betrayal upandan as if it's arame'riri in politics
Donshegxy10:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:
On the mandate of genuine Nigerians who want the best for this country

Is Osinbajo’s TraderMoni a sign of the best for Nigerians, or a sign of his personal corruption and failure that we should avoid like a plague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist

Strategist for looting and increasing revenue from the pockets of the people without corresponding growth in government services, utilities, facilities etc?
Did government schools enrolment increase more than 50 times like the increase in revenue?
Did he build low cost houses 50 times more than Jakande?
Did water provided increase 50 times?
Is that not what reasonable people should ask?
Are you reasonable

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Heavensent01(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And all the front page praise singer is the same person registered between March 2 2002 and February 11 2022

Same one person using different monikers to lick Ashiere Tinubu balls

Your father will even wish to be the Ashiere's media aide, na hatred go kee you lass las

Omo lasan ikeji monkey

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi slayer of Meth cannibals. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

Please why is Lagos regularly ranked among the worst global cities despite ThiefNuibu’s rumoured moder architect role?
How many global, modern cities have children out of government schools? How many are flooded each year because Joe Igbokwe failed to do his SSA Gutters job? How many global cities are without light rail and other mass transit systems?

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And all the front page praise singer is the same person registered between March 2 2002 and February 11 2022

Same one person using different monikers to lick Ashiere Tinubu balls

You are a smart man sir. Not these blindly loyal ThiefNuibu followers.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2022
anonimi:

Does Tinubu, as well as Buhari and Osinbajo plus other APC people pretend to be saints while shouting about PDP people’s corruption?
Is Tinubu, as well as Buhari and Osinbajo plus other APC people more/less corrupt than PDP people?
Answering these questions will show who the hypocrite is.

number one, i am not a card carrying member of any party.

Two, there is no difference between apc and pdp, and people like you should know that politicians will say anything to discredit its opponent in other to win elections.

Thirdly, politicians will always embezzle money but make sure that people enjoy new infastructure and the divident of democracy.

Four, in 2015, with the situation of things jonathan was never an option that was why we find ourself in buhari regime, if buhari is contesting again, he would have lose easily because he has failed woefully, that is why some people are against osinbajo because he is a big decision maker in this failed administration.

Lastly, i am not like most nigerians, i will not talk against A when he is wrong and support B when he does the same thing.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2022
topcatking:
No need for long story. If you are in doubt, vote Peter Obi.

Do you have your own PVC for that?
What of all your friends and relatives? Do they all have their own PVCs?
If they don’t have PVCs, please how can they vote for Peter Obi, or any other presidential candidate or even senators, representatives etc

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Globad:

Peter Obi is not a candidate yet.

Likewise tinubu and osinbanjo
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Donshegxy10(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
Which corruptometer did you use to arrive at the bolded?
Stop acting as if corruption is not an issue.The present government rode on that and even Saint Tinubu accused GEJ of being corrupt. So who's the hypocrite here?

I implore you to wait,this is not the time to analyze Tinubu's dossier.
The talk of the moment is Osinbajo not Tinubu who's crying betrayal upandan as if it's arame'riri in politics

politicians will say anything to win elections, but for those who are wise , will understand that they are all birds of a feather.

You did not answer my question though, MENTION 1 POLITICIAN WHO ISN'T CORRUPT.
Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:
number one, i am not a card carrying member of any party.

Two, there is no difference between apc and pdp, and people like you should know that politicians will say anything to discredit its opponent in other to win elections.

Thirdly, politicians will always embezzle money but make sure that people enjoy new infastructure and the divident of democracy.

Four, in 2015, with the situation of things jonathan was never an option that was why we find ourself in buhari regime, if buhari is contesting again, he would have lose easily because he has failed woefully, that is why some people are against osinbajo because he is a big decision maker in this failed administration.

Lastly, i am not like most nigerians, i will not talk against A when he is wrong and support B when he does the same thing.

There is a lot of difference between PDP and APC when it comes to economic policies and education for everyone. That is why Nigerians were generally better off economically and PDP established Universal Basic Education (UBE), almajiri schools and universities.
Seven years of Bubu and APC has wiped out all these things.

If they are the same thing on corruption, why is ThiefNuibu, Bubu and Osinbajo shouting about PDP’s corruption and clueless Nigerians repeating the same lies and propaganda? Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:
politicians will say anything to win elections, but for those who are wise , will understand that they are all birds of a feather.

If all politicians are corrupt, please why did ThiefNuibu and Bubu make their 2015 campaign about fighting corruption, which has become worse since 2015? Is that how to be progressive people of IntegriThief

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
seguno2:

Do you have your own PVC for that?
What of all your friends and relatives? Do they all have their own PVCs?
If they don’t have PVCs, please how can they vote for Peter Obi, or any other presidential candidate or even senators, representatives etc

If you'd but taken time to "think " on what my post connotes, you wouldn't have typed this inane comment that reeks of ignorance.

To humor you however, I respond as such "yes, we have our pvc's and we will vote the best man for the job. Not the one that turned Lagos to a family business , neither the one that has been quiet in the face of disaster and persecution despite being in a position to say a word , at the very least, but someone who has actual , workable plans for the betterment of the nation. One who has been tested and not found wanting"

So, there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by Dja1(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2022
They are together it’s just a politics games (gbogboyin onikure)

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by derecho(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2022
I have answered you in my first reply na.Abi you no see am.

We are not talking about their promises yet.We are talking about what we already know about them.

If they're all the same as you'd have us believe, why choose who you choose?
Donshegxy10:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2022
topcatking:
If you'd but taken time to "think " on what my post connotes, you wouldn't have typed this inane comment that reeks of ignorance.

To humor you however, I respond as such "yes, we have our pvc's and we will vote the best man for the job. Not the one that turned Lagos to a family business , neither the one that has been quiet in the face of disaster and persecution despite being in a position to say a word , at the very least, but someone who has actual , workable plans for the betterment of the nation. One who has been tested and not found wanting"

So, there.

Thanks for your time to reply.
I asked what was not obvious to help others focus on the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by seguno2: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
I have answered you in my first reply na.Abi you no see am.

We are not talking about their promises yet. We are talking about what we already know about them.

If they're all the same as you'd have us believe, why choose who you choose?

God bless you richly for sharing this divine wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by MrTed(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

1 Like

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by derecho(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Amin sir...opolo yin na o ni daru loruko Jesu
seguno2:

God bless you richly for sharing this divine wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? by gaskiyamagana: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Zeemam:
All I know is that Osinbajo is a winner
In Winner Chapel or Redeemer university vice chancellor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed / EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.