Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Abusive Marriage And Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Marriage And Divorce (514 Views)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Marriage And Divorce by OlapejuB: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2022
No one goes to the marriage with the intention of being abused either emotionally, verbally, physically, sexually or psychologically. But it happens out of many reasons.

For whatever reason your partner is abusive, help them out by speaking to the right people, through prayer and support but if the abuse persists, separate from violence until there is a positive change. You are not stepping out to start or have another relationship but to be totally healed and ready to come together to live in harmony.

Do not allow fear of what people will say or how they will see you make you die in a violent marriage/relationship. God loves you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dn8Dg3yKdk
Re: Abusive Marriage And Divorce by Harbhey630: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Send me a priv@t£ m£ss@g£ now! To spy on your husband or wife or any type of hacking like
Social Media Hack & Recovery, (WhatsApp spy, FB, Snapchat, etc) Gmail hack and recovery.
Phone tracking.
Lost phone recovery.
CCTV spy.
Lost/ stolen Cryptocurrency recovery,clone and lots more.

Send me a pr|v@t£ m£$$@g£ now!
Contact or message on WhatsApp: zero 9 one six 3 seven 3 four 9 four 9

(1) (Reply)

Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves / Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) / My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.