Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Darkness And Light Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Darkness And Light Quotes (311 Views)

Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darkness And Light Quotes by aboutourlife247: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Here are the 100 best dark quotes about life. I could find. target? To help you get inspiration and wisdom to lead a nice and simple life. You'll find quotes from Buddha, Bruce Lee, Einstein, and more. enjoy!
If you are dealing with overwhelming and troublesome times in life, these black quotes will inspire you to move on and encourage you that things will be fine.

What do you do when going through tough times?
Life is tough and everyone goes through trying times. However, this fact doesn't help when you are going through a loss or challenge.

Things like relationship problems, financial difficulties, and losing someone close to you can feel overwhelming. However, no matter how big the challenge, you can learn to overcome it and come out stronger on the other side.

If this is where you are, then these dark quotes on overcoming tough times could be the inspiration you need.

Also check out these survival quotes and sayings that will inspire you to move on.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should Couples Wait To Have S£x After Childbirth? / Is This Statement True / Things You Need To Know About Sex In The Dream And Eating In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.