Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Got Served A Full Course Meal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Served A Full Course Meal. (1186 Views)

How Do You Want Your Food Served A Girl Ask Guys On Twitter. / See How This Lady Got Served On Twitter / A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Met a gentleman and we got talking and everything going well. He just woke up one day and said he was mentally stressed and wanted to recall to his shell. Just like that. You can't come into someone's life, stare up feelings and just back of. Really not nice but we move.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Pele. But na una be the main scam.

5 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by ChoCho54(f): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sorry Op.

Abokiman says "such as life"

1 Like

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
VanillaIyce:
Met a gentleman and we got talking and everything going well. He just woke up one day and said he was mentally stressed and wanted to recall to his shell. Just like that. You can't come into someone's life, stare up feelings and just back of. Really not nice but we move.

If you had feelings for him why not try to help him with whatever is stressing him? Why not talk to him to find out if he just needs some time and some space and if he would like you to wait for him to re-emerge?
People don't really care about each other anymore, we're all just looking for where we can benefit and never how someone else can benefit from us.

We'll keep moving until we become old and tired grin

5 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
You for reach out to am, make you dey involved in the process

2 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Double0h7:

If you had feelings for him why not try to help him with whatever is stressing him? Why not talk to him to find out if he just needs some time and some space and if he would like you to wait for him to re-emerge?
People don't really care about each other anymore, we're all just looking for where we can benefit and never how someone else can benefit from us.

We'll keep moving until we become old and tired grin
Relationship nowadays is all about benefits. No one really gives a f**k anymore,the benefits stops,they switch.

2 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
bukky1994:
You for reach out to am, make you dey involved in the process
Process of wetin abeg?
Or you want make she dey desperate to get him back,he is mentally stressed out and need a break though the guy man use am as excuse maybe oo,still on still nothing there to help him about again.
I no go advise any lady/guy to try revive relationship wey don die.

1 Like

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

Relationship nowadays is all about benefits. No one really gives a f**k anymore,the benefits stops,they switch.

Honestly, someone tells the other person that they're stressed out and overwhelmed by life and that person thinks about how this will effect them and they become the victim. No thought about the person who is struggling but straight to "how does this impact ME"

2 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Double0h7:

Honestly, someone tells the other person that they're stressed out and overwhelmed by life and that person thinks about how this will effect them and they become the victim. No thought about the person who is struggling but straight to "how does this impact ME"

They always play the victim na. Gaslight you to feeling guilty and apologizing for nothing. Women are cunny,i'm not capping.

1 Like

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don't mind them, everything na benefit. Baba wan comot country tell me say em no want lead me on, use stress dey cover up. Em use code serve me breakfast joor.
Process of wetin abeg?
Or you want make she dey desperate to get him back,he is mentally stressed out and need a break though the guy man use am as excuse maybe oo,still on still nothing there to help him about again.
I no go advise any lady/guy to try revive relationship wey don die.[/quote]
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes sir.
You for reach out to am, make you dey involved in the process[/quote]
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Unzerious: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
You woke up to Breakfast-in-Bed grin

1 Like

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
I had feelings and still do.

We'll keep moving until we become old and tired grin[/quote]
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
You woke up to Breakfast-in-Bed grin
Asin eeehn.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
VanillaIyce:
Don't mind them, everything na benefit. Baba wan comot country tell me say em no want lead me on, use stress dey cover up. Em use code serve me breakfast joor.
Process of wetin abeg?
Vanilla this is how you quote people in the right way,you did that wrong.
The people yve quoted won't get your mention.
Understood?

2 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Understood?

Yes sir.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

They always play the victim na. Gaslight you to feeling guilty and apologizing for nothing. Women are cunny,i'm not capping.

Everything isn't gender specific... these are human traits undecided
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Double0h7:

Everything isn't gender specific... these are human traits undecided

I know but women gaslight more.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

I know but women gaslight more.

Are you a thermometer
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by HillaryNelo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
VanillaIyce:
Understood?

Yes sir.
since u understand do it the ryt way nah
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Double0h7:

Are you a thermometer

Common sense bro. That's why you have brain.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
VanillaIyce:

Girls do that a lot tho. It’s painful right?

Anyway, he might want you to try harder and reach for him. He might be testing how much you care. This nonsense “we move”
Is killing all of you and making you all unhappy and you still stick to it like low IQ apes because of some useless social trend.

3 Likes

Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Common sense bro. That's why you have brain.

Assumptions and generalisation is your thing... who told you I'm a bro? Stop assuming and being emotional none of these are masculine traits. You've let gender wars distort your reasoning.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Double0h7:

Assumptions and generalisation is your thing... who told you I'm a bro? Stop assuming and being emotional none of these are masculine traits. You've let gender wars distort your reasoning.
If I knew you were a lady i wouldn't even go this far. Whatever ma'am. Have a nice day!
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Double0h7(f): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

If I knew you were a lady i wouldn't even go this far. Whatever ma'am. Have a nice day!

k
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2022

Process of wetin abeg?
that one dey
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by Demigod22: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Serving of breakfast is trending. OP, but the guy shouldn't have led you on. Sometimes, I behave like that guy too. Whenever I realize that some girls are getting serious with me, I get scared and want out.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Serving of breakfast is trending. OP, but the guy shouldn't have led you on. Sometimes, I behave like that guy too. Whenever I realize that some girls are getting serious with me, I get scared and want out.
Re: Got Served A Full Course Meal. by VanillaIyce(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
That is exactly what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Romantic Movies On Netflix In 2022 / Why Do People Suddenly Care About Your Love Life Once You Make Money? / My Beards ...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.