Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League (24422 Views)

AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly / Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by hatakekakashi: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
caprini1:
I think he stopped watching at 90 minutes when Barca was 3 nil down,i did the same ,only to check the score after the game at it was 2-3.Barca git their goals in 90+2 and 90 +4.
Omo, I didn't believe it when I saw it this morning.

But they should've gone all out na. Next season go sweet well.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by hatakekakashi: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Starzo:

4-3 aggregate
They later scored 2, I stopped watching.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Ofolete: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2022
They were busy rejoicing over Chelsea exit from champions League without knowing that war and disgrace await them and it became worst for them because the club that eliminated them have no name. Shame!
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by krushdripper(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Football is becoming a misery
Although I cash out for that game...
I give frankfurt straight wining

How you dey reason me self..I be real niggar

Anything I say on nairaland is always real....na small money I put just 1000 naira

Be a real niggar...my time dey Eastern Europe gmt+3 Ukraine to be precise
I hope say no be excess weed cause make you set your GMT to Ukraine when you dey Benin, abi make dem bomb you dey hungry you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by ghettokid1(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=111955094][/quote] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by ghettokid1(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Jokerman:
And their fans will be laughing at Man utd, not knowing they are on the same pedestal grin
on d same pedestal kee u there...... Barcelona re 2nd and man utd re 7th
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by ghettokid1(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
With all the mouth wey Xavi dey make since....

Abeg, Barcelona is still a weak team...
just 1 L in 16 matches we no go hear world again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by StAmbrose1(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Westtimeline:
Which late fight. Giving them unworthy penalty. Mtchewww
After giving them underserved pk, they also shamefully enlogated the added time so that Barca would equalise.
Even after the red card, they were still woefully beaten.
Uefa likes favouring la Liga teams especially Barca and Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Juanmike(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Thats if they can defeat Leicester city
leicester is a walkover for him.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Slynation(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2022
StAmbrose1:

After giving them underserved pk, they also shamefully enlogated the added time so that Barca would equalise.
Even after the red card, they were still woefully beaten.
Uefa likes favouring la Liga teams especially Barca and Madrid.
just to prove a point you have to type nonsense...!! I'm very certain you watched only the highlights, because if you had watched the match, you would have noticed the gameplay was paused and it took about 6 minx for the ref to get back his mic in order...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by kiddkash(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
pargelenis:
I thought Barca were supposed to win Europa? See how a 7th placed Bundesliga team de flog them … just like how a 9th place La Liga team (Villarreal) flogged Bayern - the top Bundesliga team! Football no be mathematics!
lets see if West ham can win it
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by zoomman(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Barcelona needs a player like Giannis Antetokounmpo in the mid-field, and a defender like Valentino Rossi

I doubt if any team in the entire world will be able to defeat them with both added to team.

Like seriously?? Giannis? In the midfield You must be kidding me. How is basketball related to Football.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by dfrost: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=111955094][/quote]

Baba you see paulolee? I wan ask am something cheesy
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by dfrost: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2022
zoomman:

Like seriously?? Giannis? In the midfield You must be kidding me. How is basketball related to Football.

Na heavy kpoli laced with kwale variant e take cheesy grin
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by fergie001: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
dfrost:

Baba you see paulolee? I wan ask am something cheesy
No where to be found grin
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
just 1 L in 16 matches we no go hear world again

1 loss in an important competition everyone expected them to win...

With all the mouth wey Xavi make...

Abeg nor behave like say the thing nor pain you.

I am not a Barca fan but I was supporting them to win the competition so that at least their battered moral can be revamped..

Even before the Assistant G.O.A.T left, the club moral have been too low..
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Humanoid01(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Jokerman:
And their fans will be laughing at Man utd, not knowing they are on the same pedestal grin
Barcelona right now is far better than Man United, they are not on the same pedestal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Adakintroy: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Bad week for gamblers say not to gambling
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Adakintroy:
Bad week for gamblers say not to gambling

Honestly. Away teams and underdogs pulled some amazing results
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

1 loss in an important competition everyone expected them to win...

With all the mouth wey Xavi make...

Abeg nor behave like say the thing nor pain you.

I am not a Barca fan but I was supporting them to win the competition so that at least their battered moral can be revamped..

Even before the Assistant G.O.A.T left, the club moral have been too low..

Which mouth did xavi? Barca is second in laliga standings. So which battered morale are they revamping?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by pargelenis(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
kiddkash:
lets see if West ham can win it
25% chance. …
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by kiddkash(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
pargelenis:
25% chance. …
after what Frankfurt did to Barcelona, I don't know if West Ham can defeat them
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by pargelenis(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
kiddkash:

after what Frankfurt did to Barcelona, I don't know if West Ham can defeat them
Yup, Frankfurt are likely favourites now.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Ebubu: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Football is becoming a misery
Although I cash out for that game...
I give frankfurt straight wining

How you dey reason me self..I be real niggar

Anything I say on nairaland is always real....na small money I put just 1000 naira

Be a real niggar...my time dey Eastern Europe gmt+3 Ukraine to be precise
ogbeni dey use androidgrin
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Which mouth did xavi? Barca is second in laliga standings. So which battered morale are they revamping?

When you see Xavi make you ask him...

Which kind yeye second.... 12 points behind Madrid, you still dey happy for second place...

Abeg I nor get time to support underperforming and overrated teams like Barcelona.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Which kind yeye second.... 12 points behind Madrid, you still dey happy for second place...

Abeg I nor get time to support underperforming and overrated teams like Barcelona.

Did u see xavi before u said "With all the mouth wey Xavi make..."?

Does 12 points behind the league leaders disqualify Barca from being second on the table? Is this first time in football history we have seen such a margin on the league table between 1st and 2nd? Is there a number of points difference that must exist between 1st and 2nd before a team should quality as second on the table?

Did anyone ask u or force u to support Barca before?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Does 12 points behind the league leaders disqualify Barca from being second on the table? Is this first time in football history we have seen such a margin on the league table between 1st and 2nd? Is there a number of points difference that must exist between 1st and 2nd before a team should quality as second on the table?

If student cannot answer questions, the lecturer would provide answers

So Mr Lecturer answer your questions yourself because I don't have time for Stupid Barcelona 101
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

If student cannot answer questions, the lecturer would provide answers

So Mr Lecturer answer your questions yourself because I don't have time for Stupid Barcelona 101

If u don't have time for stupid Barcelona 101, what made u get into d Barcelona discussion in d first place?

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Pls what was the scoreline between Barcelona and R. Madrid in their last outing? Who underperformed in that match and who was overrated?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls what was the scoreline between Barcelona and R. Madrid in their last outing? Who underperformed in that match and who was overrated?

The defeat and exit from Europa League pain you..

Abeg carry your frustration go elsewhere.

Nonsense
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

If u don't have time for stupid Barcelona 101, what made u get into d Barcelona discussion in d first place?

Na you get Nairaland...

Anyone comments anywhere here...

Nairaland is not camp nou.... The home of trophyless losers cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

The defeat and exit from Europa League pain you..

Abeg carry your frustration go elsewhere.

Nonsense

Why should it pain me? From much of your comments, you are the one who sounds pained. Meanwhile, Pls what was the scoreline between Barcelona and R. Madrid in their last outing? Who underperformed in that match and who was overrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning / Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.