Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League (24426 Views)

AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly / Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Na you get Nairaland...

Anyone comments anywhere here...

Nairaland is not camp nou.... The home of losers cheesy

Am only following your line of reasoning:

If u don't have time for stupid Barcelona 101, what made u get into d Barcelona discussion in d first place?

Pls where did Barca and R. Madrid play their last match?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should it pain me? From much of your comments, you are the one who sounds pained. Meanwhile, Pls what was the scoreline between Barcelona and R. Madrid in their last outing? Who underperformed in that match and who was overrated?

See this pained comedian...

Even when Nigeria lost against Ghana, he nor pain me...

I eat and sleep well that day .

Talk-less of Stupid and overrated Barcelona..
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Am only following your line of reasoning:

If u don't have time for stupid Barcelona 101, what made u get into d Barcelona discussion in d first place?

Carry your frustration face one side

Go and ask your ancestors these foolish questions.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

See this pained comedian...

Even when Nigeria lost against Ghana, he nor pain me...

I eat and sleep well that day .

Talk-less of Stupid and overrated Barcelona..

But u are spilling your emotions all over the place. That's evidence of someone who is hurt. I didn't even ask u of Nigeria. Meanwhile, Pls what was the scoreline between Barcelona and R. Madrid in their last outing? Who underperformed in that match and who was overrated?
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Carry your frustration face one side

Go and ask your ancestors these foolish questions.

That's why am asking u:

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by KillerCrocodile: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
lexy2014:

That's why am asking u:

It seems to me that you are jobless and have nothing reasonable and profitable to do your time

Well, not everyone is like you...

I am very busy... So get off my mention..

No time for Trophyless Barcelona debate
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

It seems to me that you are jobless and have nothing reasonable and profitable to do your time

Well, not everyone is like you...

I am very busy... So get off my mention..

No time for Trophyless Barcelona debate

Since u aren't you are jobless and have reasonable and profitable things to do with your time, how come u have been wailing over "trophyless Barcelona" since 10am in d morning? That's like 6hours.

Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Skymason20(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Te amor barça
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by HillaryNelo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ofolete:
They were busy rejoicing over Chelsea exit from champions League without knowing that war and disgrace await them and it became worst for them because the club that eliminated them have no name. Shame!
no barca fan wants real madrid to win anoda ucl i don't know where u got dis idea. Its only man utd fans dat want u guyz out so fight ur real enemy and let barca be
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Aaay: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by StAmbrose1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Slynation:
just to prove a point you have to type nonsense...!! I'm very certain you watched only the highlights, because if you had watched the match, you would have noticed the gameplay was paused and it took about 6 minx for the ref to get back his mic in order...
I can see how pained you appear now since the truth really hurt you.
since the world bests left the glorified two-horse league, it has returned to its shadows.
Even the undeserved uefa favour has no deciding effect any longer.
If not for Chelsea avoidable errors, la Liga would have had just only one team among the 12 teams in the semi finals of all European cups competitions.
Re: Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League by Ofolete: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2022
HillaryNelo:
no barca fan wants real madrid to win anoda ucl i don't know where u got dis idea. Its only man utd fans dat want u guyz out so fight ur real enemy and let barca be

Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison / Chrisantus Macauley Joins HJK Helsinki From Real Murcia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.