Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? (939 Views)

What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by NNTR: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, if your Bible over there can't write "ARCHANGEL" both in Daniel 12:1 and 10:13 then stop deceiving yourself! cheesy
It does write "ARCHANGEL(S)" both in Daniel 12:1 and Daniel 10:13
Daniel 12:1 has "ARCHANGEL" while Daniel 10:13 has "ARCHANGELS"
Happy now?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Happy now?

Well in the other versions it's not so but i'm not saying you lied, please can you tell me the name of that VERSION? cheesy
Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by NNTR: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well in the other versions it's not so but i'm not saying you lied, please can you tell me the name of that VERSION? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhDxR9fVjgo

What specifically is not so?

2 Likes

Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please i don't know what you're trying to hide Sir, but perhaps you didn't decipher the post you just quoted, below is what I asked you in the highlighted!

MaxInDHouse:

NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhDxR9fVjgo

What specifically is not so?

So do justice to that.
But if you can't, it's OK please leave the matter for jokerman and i.
Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by Maynman: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNTR:
Happy now?

He is a Jehovah witness, he probably uses NIV that’s specially created by the watchtower.

1 Like

Re: What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Submit Report Detailing Sexual Abuse / Peace Of Jerusalem / Nigeria Theatres Shut By Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.