Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? (7239 Views)

How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Girls Are Not To Be Satisfied During And After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Authoreety: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Go and ask ashawooo
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Men who don't last long during sex believe women don't get satisfied..

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Silentgroper(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sekoni003:
Vibrating legs bruh, you're welcome cheesy
Op, here lies ur answer..
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Harry00(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Don't care, don't ask.
Only one orgasm is required for continuation of human race, the other one doesn't matter.
LMAO
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by adefitim(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
I think comrade Slawormiir is in the best position to answer that
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
As a novice and a virgin, I have no idea.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by OGwales(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
She sleeps off... That is a sign of true satisfaction grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2022
NNtv:
How would you know if a woman is satisfied during sex..?

Ask the female case if she's satisfied

E tire me..... even by just thinking of your question.....am already fed up.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by okoroemeka(m): 4:45am On Apr 16, 2022
eldervine:
It will be easier for the bottomless pit to get filled up than for them to get satisfied
when a woman start begging you to cum she has surrendered
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Try filling a basket with water. The basket will be full before a woman gets satisfied during sex.

Correct answer! You can't fill a basket with water.

A woman never gets satisfied, she may only get tired after a long while.
Even if she got legs and abdomen vibrations (which means an orgasm), it doesn't reduce her drive to continue. In fact she can have several orgasms back to back, and still have her sexual urges intact.
And mind you, many women don't achieve orgasms even with the best sex partners, despite deriving pleasure (proven by scientific studies), so don't wait for it after 20 minutes digging.

Morale:
Do your best and live the rest.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by eldervine: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
when a woman start begging you to cum she has surrendered
Getting tired doesnt mean they are satisfied just wait for 5 mins na u go run
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by okoroemeka(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
eldervine:
Getting tired doesnt mean they are satisfied just wait for 5 mins na u go run
even getting a woman tired is an achievement these days,women has different trigger point and using what gives chioma satisfaction maynot satisfy chiamaka or talatu,some women derive satisfaction or orgasm by sucking their pvssy,some by digging the pvssy at different imaginative angles,I have even battled through a relationship with a girl that orgasms after just 2-3 minutes of fingering her and then she will wear her pant no more sex because she is satisfied, will you leave such woman to go Scot free because she is satisfied?with your dick vibrating and humming like an insulator pillar at kanji dam,no way she is going,that pvssy must be hammered and made to obey the rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
even getting a woman tired is an achievement these days,women has different trigger point and using what gives chioma satisfaction maynot satisfy chiamaka or talatu,some women derive satisfaction or orgasm by sucking their pvssy,some by digging the pvssy at different imaginative angles,I have even battled through a relationship with a girl that orgasms after just 2-3 minutes of fingering her and then she will wear her pant no more sex because she is satisfied, will you leave such woman to go Scot free because she is satisfied?with your dick vibrating and humming like an insulator pillar at kanji dam,no way she is going,that pvssy must be hammered and made to obey the rules of engagement.
Lols. U turn to Martin luther king jnr because of dis towtow matter!
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by eldervine: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have even battled through a relationship with a girl that orgasms after just 2-3 minutes of fingering her and then she will wear her pant no more sex because she is satisfied, will you leave such woman to go Scot free because she is satisfied?with your dick vibrating and humming like an insulator pillar at kanji dam,no way she is going,that pvssy must be hammered and made to obey the rules of engagement.
na dis kind tinz de cause rape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / . / She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.