Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Father's Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father's Will (143 Views)

Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. / Do The Father's Will / The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Will by ochibuogwu5: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2022
John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Re: The Father's Will by ochibuogwu5: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Re: The Father's Will by ochibuogwu5: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Abbah Our Father, please *quicken our mortal-bodies unto repentance, salvation and holiness* by Power through Your Holy Spirit of Resurrection in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman / More On Russia And Her Rights To GOD's Creations / Is Your Good Idea God’s Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.