Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. (294 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by Stephen2324(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Be honest, What is that thing your partner keeps complaining about you.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by Felimax(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Too simple!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by Daniel7543: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
She dey always tell me say sex no be food.... Say I too dey fvck.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by KiNg0G: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
She dey always tell me say sex no be food.... Say I too dey fvck.
starve that bitchx..... abundance mindset my nigga
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by MonkeyMods(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
That my ddick is too big undecided
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by Blunttruth: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stubbornness, but I am not stubborn,just principled
Re: What Is That Thing Your Partner Keeps Complaining About You. by Blunttruth: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
That my ddick is too big undecided

Advertisement

(1) (Reply)

Chance / Netflix And Chill / To Look More Romantic, Do You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.