Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (59000 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Babinski:
Somebody doesn't want children outside wedlock but is postponing wedding and terminating pregnancies? Something is wrong somewhere.
She does not want to marry him. She was giving him a hope of marriage just to tie him down. When he ran out of patience and insisted on them getting married without further delay, she frantically scampered away. grin
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Jung(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

Do wise people suggest a fight because of an argument?

For your mind you feel say you wise now. You're forgetting you had a rather foolish take on a sensitive issue, but here you are, behaving like you have sense.

Gtfoh abeg. Immortal stupid
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by olympianares: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2022
charityexplicit:
His stories look fabricated.
1. She had numerous identities yet he wasn't bothered.
2. She had series of Abortions which he was in the know but he still wanted her because of the love he has.
3. Because of her condition, there was not going to a proper holy matrimony but a marriage blessing. The card showed holy matrimony which was slated today for LFC.
Why has he not laid all these complaints before now?
4.And he said she has called off the wedding on three occasions. Na by force to marry her if you no get any skeleton for ya cupboard.
Abeg abeg.
Comments from people in the know of the situation, asserted that he paid for her through school and also opened up businesses for her

I guess thats where the pain is

SIMPing is disease

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by olympianares: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2022
dozieo:
THE SILENT PAINS OF A HUSBAND
Everybody is hung up on domestic abuse by men against women. Nobody spares a moment to find solutions to the equally devastating verbal abuse men suffer in the hands of their wives. It is worse because men can't discuss what their wives do to them for fear of scorn and derision. They suffer in silence. Timebomb.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian society has little or no support systems for this kind of situation. Little or no counselling services. It's been mostly left to the church to deal with. What happens when the man doesn't go to church? What happens when the woman doesn't believe in spiritual intervention? These women are raising daughters. Their daughters are hearing and seeing how they speak to and treat their husband. What kind of wives will they grow up to become? Those that treat their husbands as kings or those that believe husbands are nothing but verbal punching bags?

We've all agreed and rightfully so that a man has no business hitting his wife. So how then do you stop a wife raining verbal missiles at you? Leave the house? Okay. But you'll return and it will continue. What next? Leave again? For how long?

Recently, I visited a senior friend, an important man in the society and while we were downstairs gisting, the voice of his wife could be heard upstairs. She was spewing unimaginable bile against the man. She called him all sorts of unprintable names. Impotent, wretched fool, miserable man that was nothing when she married him, etc. This is a well respected man. A father of 4 children. She tore at his very core and mocked everything society respected him for. She said he'd soon crash and she'll be there to laugh at him.

I was so uncomfortable as I beheld the man. He was shrunken before me. He was deflated. He tried to gamefully continue the gist to distract me but it was not working. The woman's vitriol was a ceaseless torrent. Uncomfortable silence ensued. I excused myself and left his house.

I was really sad.

You want to know the truth? This is what most men go through in their houses. They labour and toil and build respect but when they return home, the one who ought to speak to the king in them tears them to shreds and tries to deflate their self-esteem. When they are outside, they try to act cheerful and happy but back home, they are shrivelled because the person they live with makes it a point of duty to verbally assault them.

A sad story comes to mind. There was recently a Nigerian Ambassador who was recalled because his wife released a story to the press that he beat her. She also released pictures showing fresh injuries on her body ostensibly inflicted by the man.

In a dramatic twist, their children came out to debunk the stories and said their mother faked the injuries to embarrass their dad. Grown up children.

A particular sentence by the 1st son saddened me. He said it was as if their mum woke up every morning with one mission in life: how to make their dad miserable. They said they were witnesses to how their mum constantly harassed and abused their dad and wanted the whole world to know that their dad was not who their mum was painting him to be.

Yes, opinion shifted on the scandal but the damage had been done. The Ambassador was recalled and nobody heard from him again.

A family is currently at odds with the widow of their son and brother. The wife was constantly verbally assaulting him. Nobody wanted to visit them because each time they were around, it was always quarrel and the wife would call him unprintable names. Even in their presence. When they try to interfere, she will give them their own. The man died recently of heart-attack caused by high blood pressure. He was in his late 40s. The family insists his wife sent him to his early grave with her verbal torments.

Our bars are filled with men who are afraid to go home to their wives for fear of what verbal torment they will go through. Men are finding every excuse to travel because they'll rather be anywhere than in their own homes.

Everybody is focusing on men as culprits in domestic abuse. Who is talking to the women?
Baba we need a thread on this, Im a living witness

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Jung:
For your mind you feel say you wise now. You're forgetting you had a rather foolish take on a sensitive issue, but here you are, behaving like you have sense. Gtfoh abeg. Immortal stupid
I never said I am wise. I never called you a fool. But you called me a fool. Only a person that considers himself or herself wise will call another person a fool.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:

Fatboyslym007 to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Like I said...
You are a tribalistic slowpoke...
If e pain you go and fall on a cutlass
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Watch as those daughters of eve u mentioned would doge this thread, I keep saying it that women and more trickish than devil himself.

Do you beat up pregnant women too?

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Jung(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
I never said I am wise. I never called you a fool. But you called me a fool. Only a person that considers himself or herself wise will call another person a fool.

I no go reply you again. Sha stop to dey make foolish comments simply because you want to talk.

Just dey disgrace men everywhere with your mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Daniel7543: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Why would it be your business you uncompassionate soul?
You only care to be right right?
I repeat, don't allow nairaland toxic likes to lead you astray!
Let me also warn you; never ever associate my moniker with dirty words again, if you don't want to be unfortunate.
Yes. I only care to be right. And I'm not after nairaland cheap likes okay.

The society will always believe you ladies without hesitation, especially when the message is storied around a man treating them bad.

Well, I don't blame your gender, I blame the foolish simps who give you ladies listening hears without questioning.

BTW, who are you warning? Are you stupid? You better respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Emmanuel30a: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Dont want child before marriage but want sex and fornication before marriage. Idiotic fool.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Corrections: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2022
seniorgozman:
You can't abort pregnancy in a federal government hospital unless it's critical and can cause You your life, so the guy lied. Its either the girl had a miscarriage or that she suffered some violence that affected the pregnancy to enable a government hospital do abortion for you, the girl is likely saying the truth.
Finally they are both from my place, I will hear from their relatives

If people could smuggle cocaine through the officials in the federal airports in Nigeria is it federal Hospitals that is impossible for the doctors to go against the law when they see money?
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by goldman777: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Funny enough the aborted pregnancy may not be his and she may have found another goldmine guy to dig the osinachi incident just gave her a genius idea to drop the guy and go to the next goldmine by playing to the sympathy of an angry public to play the victim like osinachi,s ordeal.fear Nigerian girls greed drive their existence and will do anything to achieve their greedy agenda even it means killing the man or destroying his image this generation of Nigerian girls are ruthlessly greedy

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Daniel7543: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Corrections:

If people could smuggle cocaine through the officials in the federal airports in Nigeria is it federal Hospitals that is impossible for the doctors to go against the law when they see money?
No mind the fvcking SIMP.

Make E stay there dey defend the lady.

Women never do am strong thing na why E dey yarn rubbish.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Jung:
I no go reply you again. Sha stop to dey make foolish comments simply because you want to talk. Just dey disgrace men everywhere with your mumu
My comments can be foolish to you, just as yours are not wise to me.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by kepstone: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
dozieo:
Everybody is hung up on domestic abuse by men against women. Nobody spares a moment to find solutions to the equally devastating verbal abuse men suffer in the hands of their wives. It is worse because men can't discuss what their wives do to them for fear of scorn and derision. They suffer in silence. Timebomb.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian society has little or no support systems for this kind of situation. Little or no counselling services. It's been mostly left to the church to deal with. What happens when the man doesn't go to church? What happens when the woman doesn't believe in spiritual intervention? These women are raising daughters. Their daughters are hearing and seeing how they speak to and treat their husband. What kind of wives will they grow up to become? Those that treat their husbands as kings or those that believe husbands are nothing but verbal punching bags?

We've all agreed and rightfully so that a man has no business hitting his wife. So how then do you stop a wife raining verbal missiles at you? Leave the house? Okay. But you'll return and it will continue. What next? Leave again? For how long?

Recently, I visited a senior friend, an important man in the society and while we were downstairs gisting, the voice of his wife could be heard upstairs. She was spewing unimaginable bile against the man. She called him all sorts of unprintable names. Impotent, wretched fool, miserable man that was nothing when she married him, etc. This is a well respected man. A father of 4 children. She tore at his very core and mocked everything society respected him for. She said he'd soon crash and she'll be there to laugh at him.

I was so uncomfortable as I beheld the man. He was shrunken before me. He was deflated. He tried to gamefully continue the gist to distract me but it was not working. The woman's vitriol was a ceaseless torrent. Uncomfortable silence ensued. I excused myself and left his house.

I was really sad.

You want to know the truth? This is what most men go through in their houses. They labour and toil and build respect but when they return home, the one who ought to speak to the king in them tears them to shreds and tries to deflate their self-esteem. When they are outside, they try to act cheerful and happy but back home, they are shrivelled because the person they live with makes it a point of duty to verbally assault them.

A sad story comes to mind. There was recently a Nigerian Ambassador who was recalled because his wife released a story to the press that he beat her. She also released pictures showing fresh injuries on her body ostensibly inflicted by the man.

In a dramatic twist, their children came out to debunk the stories and said their mother faked the injuries to embarrass their dad. Grown up children.

A particular sentence by the 1st son saddened me. He said it was as if their mum woke up every morning with one mission in life: how to make their dad miserable. They said they were witnesses to how their mum constantly harassed and abused their dad and wanted the whole world to know that their dad was not who their mum was painting him to be.

Yes, opinion shifted on the scandal but the damage had been done. The Ambassador was recalled and nobody heard from him again.

A family is currently at odds with the widow of their son and brother. The wife was constantly verbally assaulting him. Nobody wanted to visit them because each time they were around, it was always quarrel and the wife would call him unprintable names. Even in their presence. When they try to interfere, she will give them their own. The man died recently of heart-attack caused by high blood pressure. He was in his late 40s. The family insists his wife sent him to his early grave with her verbal torments.

Our bars are filled with men who are afraid to go home to their wives for fear of what verbal torment they will go through. Men are finding every excuse to travel because they'll rather be anywhere than in their own homes.

Everybody is focusing on men as culprits in domestic abuse. Who is talking to the women?

dozieo:

I was really sad.

Kai, you made my day with this right up. Infact I truly know that you are a very matured person to have articulately and calculatively written this.
Many stones are thrown at men but nobody is looking at the woman or women when it comes to domestic violence. That's why the female child needs orientation, needs information. The key to transformation is not just information but the right information. Many ladies in our society today mostly Nigerian ladies are not marriageable, I am unapologetic about this many I mean many. That's why it's important to look well at the family of a lady you are getting married to ooo. If a lady has not seen her father and mother lived and loved each other in years if marriage she may not be able to transmit the love and respect to you as a guy ooo. It will take the grace of God. I am not saying there are no exceptions. Biko watch the family of the girl you want to marry, observe her parents, observe their family values and how she was raised by her 2 parent's.
Men are becoming endangered species in the society as regards to marriage.
When it comes to domestic violence the first culprit is the man and not knowing that for every reaction there is an action, a trigger. The way some of this women open their mouth to attack their husbands verbally is alarming, they say all manners of things without decorum, attacking the man's ego.. a man was not designed for his ego to be attack, he can't handle that without reaction. He may endure for a while but not in a life time. If you check cases of domestic violence you will discovered 90% of it was triggered by the woman, in reaction the man begins to fight back with his muscles not his mouth. A man is not a match to a woman when it comes to her mouth in fight, hence he uses his muscles to retaliate.
Many don't know that verbal abuse kills faster than physical abuse. How do a woman who claim to love a man opens her mouth to verbally abuse him. Most if this women don't even know how to love their husbands, they don't even know how to keep a home, they don't Know that they have to constantly work on their character, they dont know how to build a home, they don't know how to bring peace into a man's life, instead they keep on nagging and nagging till they kingdom come.
A man is wired separately, same with a woman. Many people go into marriage without the basic knowledge of what marriage is all about. What keeps a marriage sailing or makes it successful is not first of all the externals, but the internal and this comes from many internal components and quality both partners are bringing into the marriage.
You see when it comes to education it happens in 3 forms, 1. Learning 2. Unlearning 3. Re-learning
Many are not well educated when it comes to marriage especially the women folk. Many ladies have to learn new things, unlearn old things or ideaology and Re-learn to make their marriage work.
Let me use my own experience to buttress my point
When my brother one of my elder brother got married, his wife was a torn in his flesh, Kai she insulted hell out of him, said alot of nonsense to him and us inclusive. Then because it was a new marriage they had to stay in our own family house. His wife will insult and give attitude to him, so my brother whom I have known all my life as a quiet gentle guy became a beast. This lady his wife constantly attacked his ego, she will fight him, he will beat him, I was staying in our family house then, most times I will come back from work to separate fight.
The one that got into me was when she started insulting my parents and the rest of my siblings, the painful part was that my both parent's were in the family house and heard what she was saying. My immediate elder sister rush my brothers wife to cover her with slapped I had to restrained her I asked her to stop, because my elder brother her husband was already beating her for that. Kai those words entered my mum, my dad and myself but I looked at my brother's wife and and I warned her sternly that if you will do your rubbish please leave my parents out of this, the next time you will try it and I will hear of it, you won't like what my reaction will be. I went to my mum and asked them please to forgive and forget what my brothers wife said. Later after much has been settled my brothers wife apologized to my parents.
Today both of them are living in peace like they have never fought before. Who was the trigger she, I remembered telling my elder brother you are not like this pls calm down. .
Now after much understanding and learn what marriage is the lady has come down and now is more supportive of her husband.
In my own case I had a girlfriend who was very toxic, entitled and bad manners. My then Ex girlfriend went and was lieing about me to people and her mum about how I am treating her and all this things were lies. This a girl I paid her fees, i ensures she get something from me regularly without her contributing a dime. This a girl out of anger nearly destroyed my laptop yet I never raised my hands on her. She used her house key to cut my thumb, yet I did not say anything, I left her she said if I talk she will shout I wanted to take advantage of her so in defense she acted the way she acted... Wow you see how manipulative some ladies could be.
In pains I had to end the relationship between us and moved on even though we were planning marriage.
She went to my pastor to lie to him about me and my pastor looked at her in the eyes and told her you are lieing.. that me can not do what she claims I did.
My pastor called me and I explained my own part of the story he understood better and asked me never to go back to the relationship even if she comes back begging.
Truly she came back crying I said it's ok both of us now are past tense, she should move on that I have moved on.
Don't always believe ladies untill you hear the other side.
I dated a girl recently for months and she told me was that she found out her ex had some one else but my experience with her made me understand better that she is a liar, a manipulator and a cheat. I just left the relationship for her.
God will help us to find good wives oooo... In this country.

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by jrusky(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2022
NICENEDU29:
The most useless comment ever on this post. What a beautiful nonsense comment. So full of sentiment, emotions and hatred and no iota of good sense of judgment at all. Tufiakwa!

Hahahahaha see animal talking. Oh you are not useless and you are supporting woman beaters? You are not useless you are on the side of a abusive dudes? Bro in entire world you are the most useless, senseless, stupid, slowpoke, the most idiotic, the most foolish human animal ever existed.

To helm with your damn Tufiakwa bullshit.

Their is no way no matter what that a woman you show love to, show respect to will be crazy and accused of you of abuse its not possible I know women are dangerous but it's very unusual for them to do such if something is not wrong somewhere but because your bollock, demented and pendulared brain could not put maximizer it's potential usefulness that is why anuofia, Anukpama eze Idiala like you could not decoded what exactly the situation is like.

I hardly respond to idiot like you but I must respond to you to reset your dumpsite brain to factory setting.

If you want more I'm ready for you this morning let's dig it out bumper to bumper. Ewu Gambia bollock.

Uu have put y insult baa? Let's carry pls no need calling any PP because you started it so let take some cruise together.

Waiting for your miserable life response....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2022
dominique:

Couldn't have said it better

Quite a number of loopholes in his story some of which have been highlighted by other posters. He's definitely being economical with the truth. The lady might be lying too

He doesn't even know how to lie. The abortions he even lied about were actually miscarriages from beatings.

A look at that his face and big forehead will tell you that thing is an unrepentant brute.

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
You did not hear that federal hospitals do not carry out abortions, unless it is a case of miscarriage, or complicated pregnancy? He even mentioned the name of the hospital. He lied. The mother inlaw is probably an illiterate* and may not really understand what happened to the pregnancy.
Acidosis:

Both ruined each other. I don't see a problem with that. If you believed the girl's side of the story without reservations, you should believe this too. Besides, the guy mentioned "witnesses like mother in law". You skipped that on purpose?

Since, according to the op, his mother in law knows about her daughter's abortions, I don't see why we have to judge one and exonerate the other.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by JovialJune(f): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
dozieo:

I was really sad.

[/s]

Cause and effect;

You experienced an aftermath response to a provocation and you concluded it is the women's fault? So the wives in your scenarios simply woke up one day with insults unprovoked? Why didn't you ask the man what made his wife hatred-filled to insult him like that?

You men claim to be the head, protector, and all other duties required of you, and because you see this as a privilege to exercise control on another human, you expect no reaction? You think this is the 18th century?

Even the Bible gave simple instructions to husband and wives to have a peaceful loving home: husband love your wife, and wife submit to your husband, that's all, so if you men wholeheartedly love your wife, the submission comes naturally, but men want to eat your cake and still have, you all shout submission from now till tomorrow but will not do your bit first which is to love your wife.

You will cheat, disregard, degrade, provoke your wives and expect them to swallow it all calling it endurance, then claim your stupid nature of being polygamous to a woman that never had any agreement with you to have multiple wives or be a community diick, and you expect peace? Na there will be no peace, so it is either you both divorce or you live with the carelessness of your wandering spirit and also endure in the marriage like she is enduring or you kill yourselves in the process,

If you want to have the monopoly of stupidity, don't get married and be a baby papa, marriage is not for everyone, after all there are still millions of married people in this country enjoying the sanctity of their union and living in love and peace because they both worked and are still working together to keep it going well, so miss me with your bullshit write up of women bla bla, you men are always the root cause of whatever verbal insults you get from your wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by freshvine(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Does this guy look like someone who can open a pharmacy and poultry business for his babe? cheesy Plus plenty other financial commitments? cheesy Liar*

This guy in his frustration* of being dumped*, is out to ruin the girls chances of ever finding a suitor that's why he lays emphasis on the "abortion* accusations". According to him she's a pharmacist. Which health practitioner would expose her womb to 3abortions* within 3years when her bride price was paid, introduction done and fiance available?. Since this man is very rich*, why did they date for 8yrs, and wedding plans dragged since 2020 till 2022. There is no truth or correlation in his side of the story.

If the man is speaking the truth you'll meet a violent man who'll finally destroy you but if he's lying, you'll be so successful in life to the consternation of the world.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Exactly. Someone even confirmed here that federal government hospitals do not carry out abortions, unless it is a miscarriage/complicated pregnancy. So you can imagine all the beatings that must have led to the several miscarriages.
cococandy:
they just talk nonsense not knowing they can be sued for defamation

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Gainman: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmm I have been telling people on nairaland that we should stop jumping into conclusion when we only heard one side of d story. There are more idiots on nairaland who just post comments whenever a lady or woman is playing victim in a situation like this. Especially women who just like condemning men without reasoning.
From my experience,I told people on nairaland on how my wife lied against me. Many people believed her because she is a woman. How can can I believe any women stories I come across online. Fear women. They are not different from snakes. Bet with me,this guy can never trust any woman again in his life except he lied. Pls men should wake up from other men experience. Don't treat your wife badly. Don't raise your hands on her. Whatever u can afford to give her give her but don't buy properties in your wife name. Never make that mistake. Whatever u have belongs to both u and your wife. I don't see sense in it when your wife is forcing u to buy properties for her if truly she doesn't have hidden agenda. Mature person will not listen to only one side of a story. I noticed women never told 100% truth in relationship problem.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Gainman: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly. Someone even confirmed here that federal government hospitals do not carry out abortions, unless it is a miscarriage/complicated pregnancy. So you can imagine all the beatings that must have led to the several miscarriages.
you are a woman bah. I don't expect u to believe d guy. But if you son is treated this way u will understand better.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by yuping(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2022
undecided woman, woman, man, who me I go believe now?
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by membranus: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Pls get back to us if you do

Get back to you? cheesy cheesy

Okay Amebo 1 of Africa!
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Juoflife1(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Oga stfu. Liar

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by postmann: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

is that you, spurned not good-looking ex-husband?

And this was how I found you -- bald and shameless, brawling and drunk on the streets of bitterness.

I've followed your blood trails from yesterday's massacre. And here I found you nursing your wounds. The Predator always look for his prey and happy is he when he finds a weak one -- a weak one in you, BRATISLAVA, the shameless, perpetually angry beldame.

I have the keys to the vault of your miseries; the undertaker with the spells to unleash the ghost of your horrors past. Here's the dam erected against your proud feminist waves. I'm the consequences of your wayward life, wasted away on the altar of forbidden pleasures.

Now your vulva throws up the regurgitation of your whoredom in the form of your milk-like monthly discharge and your mouth spits hate against the object of your misery -- men. But your thighs were yours to either open or close. The blame was yours, owing to your being a woman of easy virtue.

Your chance of settling down slips. Each new day fastens the bolts to your despair and nairaland becomes the vent of that unimaginable frustration. And here you'd find me bringing it all to a quick end. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
postmann:

And this was how I found you -- bald and shameless, brawling and drunk on the streets of bitterness.

I've followed your blood trails from yesterday's massacre. And here I found you nursing your wounds. The Predator always look for his prey and happy is he when he finds a weak one -- a weak one in you, BRATISLAVA, the shameless, perpetually angry beldame.

I have the keys to the vault of your miseries; the undertaker with the spells to unleash the ghost of your horrors past. Here's the dam erected against your proud feminist waves. I'm the consequences of your wayward life, wasted away on the altar of forbidden pleasures.

Now your vulva throws up the regurgitation of your whoredom in the form of your milk-like monthly discharge and your mouths spits hate against the object of your misery -- men. But your thighs were yours to either open or close. The blame was yours, owing to your being a woman of easy virtue.

Your chances of settling down slips. Each new day fasten the bolts to your despair and nairaland become the vent of that unimaginable frustration. And here you'd find me bring it all to a quick end. cool

Didn't really read that. I know it must be foolishness.

You are still abusing and insulting yourself publicly, displaying the extent of your degeneration to all, still crawling after me from thread to thread and post to post.

All because of a post that was not directed at you months ago. On your flimsy, crazy grounds that don't make sense. You are digging yourself into a very tight pit, my dear. Retrace your steps.

Your epistles change nothing; if anything they apply to you. You post a lot of lies that are nothing. You are dull, repetitive and uninspiring—as always. Wake up. Get help.

Go and heal. Or you will continue to hurt yourself. Badly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Does this guy look like someone who can open a pharmacy and poultry business for his babe? cheesy Plus plenty other financial commitments? cheesy Liar*

This guy in his frustration* of being dumped*, is out to ruin the girls chances of ever finding a suitor that's why he lays emphasis on the "abortion* accusations". According to him she's a pharmacist. Which health practitioner would expose her womb to 3abortions* within 3years when her bride price was paid, introduction done and fiance available?. Since this man is very rich*, why did they date for 8yrs, and wedding plans dragged since 2020 till 2022. There is no truth or correlation in his side of the story.

He's used their usual touch points to try and score sympathy from the masses of dumb men online. Look at him.

If not money, it's children, if not children it's property, if not property it's "cheating".

Nigerian men are very predictable. Once they say any of the above they expect the woman to receive hate and condemnation from everyone who has heard them lie.

4 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahahaha see animal talking. Oh you are not useless and you are supporting woman beaters? You are not useless you are on the side of a abusive dudes? Bro in entire world you are the most useless, senseless, stupid, slowpoke, the most idiotic, the most foolish human animal ever existed.

To helm with your damn Tufiakwa bullshit.

Their is no way no matter what that a woman you show love to, show respect to will be crazy and accused of you of abuse its not possible I know women are dangerous but it's very unusual for them to do such if something is not wrong somewhere but because your bollock, demented and pendulared brain could not put maximizer it's potential usefulness that is why anuofia, Anukpama eze Idiala like you could not decoded what exactly the situation is like.

I hardly respond to idiot like you but I must respond to you to reset your dumpsite brain to factory setting.

If you want more I'm ready for you this morning let's dig it out bumper to bumper. Ewu Gambia bollock.

Uu have put y insult baa? Let's carry pls no need calling any PP because you started it so let take some cruise together.

Waiting for your miserable life response....

He's not the only man on the thread who deserves this. Some ugly demented ones here do, too.

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by MrMandilas: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
I said in my previous comment that she was probably in the relationship for material and sexual benefits. Otherwise, why did she date a highly abusive man for more than a year? Are there no men she dated for less than a year? Why didn't she give those ones more than a year to see if they would change? grin

Fools who reason with their anus attacked me. Now, the man says she terminated pregnancies many times and squandered his money.

She does not want to marry him. She was giving him a hope of marriage just to tie him down and milk him continuously. When he ran out of patience and insisted on them getting married without further delay, the gold digger frantically scampered away. grin

Women lie a lot. She just used Osinachi's scenario to seek sympathy and cover her atrocities. A woman that killed her unborn babies three times without the consent of the man involved. Daugther of LILTH
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You did not hear that federal hospitals do not carry out abortions, unless it is a case of miscarriage, or complicated pregnancy? He even mentioned the name of the hospital. He lied. The mother inlaw is probably an illiterate* and may not really understand what happened to the pregnancy.

Nothing is certain and we don't have enough evidence to say that only one party lied against another.

It is true that federal hospitals don't carry out abortions, but that's a law on paper. A staff could have done that by merely prescribing a drug without the knowledge of the "hospital".

It's left for the girl and whoever attended to her to prove their case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.