Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (58998 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by ucybaby(f): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2022
This was exactly the aim of that man's write up abi rebuttal...
CSTRR:
BTW, she has aborted over 3 children for this man alone, and they have broken up.

All those sex and plenty belle were for nothing.

Who is the unfortunate man that she is now looking for to wife her?

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by ImaIma1(f): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Thank God he spoke up and defended himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by FireUpNow(m): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Dual personality girls everywhere. They always play the victim's game.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Btruth: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2022
amateurcrypto:
God bless their marriage

which marriage?
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:35am On Apr 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:

fatboyslym007 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Who is this tribalistic slowpoke? Did you understand the names at all?
May your parochial n tribalistic mind be imprisoned so you can embrace peace and justice... Nonsensical element...

Yes I agree... to birth you.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Supermajor(m): 2:36am On Apr 16, 2022
It's just obvious the girl doesn't want to be imprisoned with only one pr*q hense reason for her actions to call off the wedding!!
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 2:58am On Apr 16, 2022
SIBF:
:Hahahahaha
Which one is aborted marriage again?
Once I saw it,, I knew that it had a lot to do with real abortion.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 3:01am On Apr 16, 2022
ucybaby:
Yess naa..
She rubbished him..
Ngwanụ,, time to rubbish her too..
A woman-beating beast and a careless abortionist

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nostring: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I don't believe the side of his story. He has fumbled on his writeup
who gives a damn if u believe or not cool
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Iglesia02(m): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Daniel7543:
Never you judge by your emotions. One need to hear from both sides.

There was a thread a man was declared wanted for beating his wife... The wife said so many ill things about her husband.

My comment was like "we need to hear from her husband's side of the story before we judge"

You need to see the way funmicoconuts, Kobojunkie, Jennyclay and Mariangeles dragged me like I fvck them for a night and refused to pay them.

Folks, stop judging by your emotions. That gender who bleeds in between their legs are dangerous.
Extremely Dangerous !
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by mercyland93(m): 3:38am On Apr 16, 2022
This is absolutely the end of the game for this woman .
Who will marry a now so called aborteds woman(apeere ajaasse), who av without mincing word, with ruptured womb.
May God save nd protect we men. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 16, 2022

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Mandylicious(f): 3:57am On Apr 16, 2022
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this guy. I feel he has just employed a "do me, I do you" tactic (if u tarnish my image, I'll tarnish yours a 100%). This explains his D& C allegations on the lady. I mean, did he really had to involve his mother inlaw in their scandal just to sound as convincing as possible.... there is sha a lot more to this story

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Munzy14(m): 4:09am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
3 abortions before marriage... that womb has passed its sell by date already. kai, get your dowry back asap!

on another note, let us jejely wait to hear what she has to say about the above....
Now that was the champion of pettiness grin

The lady came to tarnish his image, now the guy just opened and murdered hers...

I mean who Will take a lade with series of abortions seriously.

Women always want to be smarter in Public lipsrsealed You don't do that with an Intelligent guy..He can write a whole Journal about you with straight face.

Anyway let the battle of Image tarnishing continue . In this case, the two can play better.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Vikalinda(m): 4:13am On Apr 16, 2022
The young man had jus accused federal medical center abakiliki which is a reputable organization owned by the federal government of committing abortion. Let us Wait and hear from the hospital cmd.

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by dominique(f): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Late Osinachi's ugly looking, murderous husband would have come to say the same thing if osinachi had smartly left that miserable marriage. People will then turn around and blame osinachi...calling her a Jezebel that deceives people with her cry cry songs.

It seems someone has to die first before her story can taken seriously in this zoo country.

So your mother in-law was not in support of her leaving you....so she aborted the seed you planted in her...and so what? Many mothers don't care when their daughters are maltreated by their spouses..your in-law probably manipulated her to go through the trad ceremony. And maybe your wife flushed your child out cos she didn't want a mini beast growing in her.

Count your losses and move on! Beast!!

Couldn't have said it better

Quite a number of loopholes in his story some of which have been highlighted by other posters. He's definitely being economical with the truth. The lady might be lying too

4 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by casppyjay: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by blacq2009(m): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2022
She's even a short woman.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2022
kayperry:

i am very sure the man that disvirgined you is not as good looking as that guyz .... my curiousity is why will any reasonable man give so much credence to a gurl that adds no value.

is that you, spurned not good-looking ex-husband?

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by afamaustin(m): 4:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Both of u should go to ur separate ways,for the guy thank ur God if what u said here is the truth.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by ikezudon(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Sandra looks like somebody waiting for another guy to propose... This one she dey comot belle wey she get for person wey don pay down. na wa...

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by cyrilamx(m): 5:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Explain to me how possible it is to loot public fund and still be celebrated in a country where corruption is a crime. Explain to me how possible for Nigerians to indulge in geyism and lesbianism and even be promoting such in a country where it is a crime and carry 14years jail term..You all are quick to believe women and later hide your faces when they are found out to be lying.
JovialJune:

Does that justify domestic violence?

Explain to me how possible it is for her to do abortion in a federal government hospital in a country where abortion is illegal, or didn't you see that part? Isn't that a clear cut lie?

The stupid guy obviously came to spoil show for her because she used her brain to walk away from a beast, but fools will always support their fellow fools just to cast aspersions on females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by seniorgozman(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2022
cococandy:

He’s a dumb liar. Abortions are still illegal in Nigeria hence no federal hospital will partake in it.
If he’s saying the truth, let him name the doctor that did it. Ode
Exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Giltexo: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Before you chaik any babe look the legs 1st..any gal with this her type of legs are all the same..single guys if like save that 1st pic to use as reference or ignore me.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by drololaaof: 5:39am On Apr 16, 2022
It is good to hear the other side of a story. Nowadays people took advantage of little things to blackmail. Woemen are dangerous. Commenting on what you did not know or see is bad judgment.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Felixalex(m): 5:40am On Apr 16, 2022
SIBF:
:Hahahahaha
Which one is aborted marriage again?

She de used to abortion. She de abort pregnancy, marriage , anything at all she de abort
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by seniorgozman(m): 5:40am On Apr 16, 2022
kayperry:

The society is built to have empathy for women hence why men hardly speak sef. who believed churchhill then however whats more relieving is that the truth will somehow prevail.
I didn’t take sides with anyone, I just pointed out lies in his statement and I stand to be challenged, no government hospital will conduct abortion on you unless it's life threatening. I know the hospital in question.

4 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by chymeze: 5:42am On Apr 16, 2022
ucybaby:
Exactly that was the highlight of his write up. I never saw him make any concrete attempt at proving he never battered her. His main aim was to make her unmarriageable before future suitors. He did quite a good job at that anyway. The lady herself I think was not wise. She obviously shot herself in the foot. She should have quietly exited the marriage or relationship without bringing it to social media because she should have known that once she exposes the man publicly, he would also be bound to expose some of her dirty secrets too which only he had privy to.

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by tmoneyu: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
It's very bad to hit or beat a lady, Ask your self this Question, will you forgive someone that hits your mum? No. It's never right what makes u a man is when u sense that there has been provocation in an argument with your wife, just leave, leave for peace to reign, don't give devil seat in your home, that's what I learnt, my late dad have never hit or insult my mum, he will just walk out or ignore her for days, she will come begging, if she doesn't beg divorce her, let her be and start a new life, don't die for peace to reign... Everyone needs happiness..... Curtail her friends by making her ur best friend, don't ever use force on a woman because she will reason that u are trying to infringe on her right, just understand that Women used 1 year to senior goat, don't expect them to understand all u do.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by descarado: 5:51am On Apr 16, 2022
He don't know how to lie.

Wrote those things while fuming with anger.

Never wanted to comment on the other post till I read his side of the story.

He implicated himself more.

In any court of law, his loopholes will nail him.

6 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by VEHINTOLAR: 6:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Women nowadays are doing everything possible to paint men black,relegate them to the background and take over the natural order of leadership from them through some carefully planned manipulative attacks against men. It is a war ! The sooner men folks realise that and fight back wisely,,the better for them !
How could that manipulative woman have dated a supposedly woman batterer for eight good years and only decided to call it quit just on the eve of their wedding ? Isn't that wickedness of the highest order ? I just pity that man. How sure is he that he is even responsible for the pregnancy he claimed the woman is carrying ? Who says she hasn't even terminated it as usual ? She has never loved him !

The sad reality is that majority of nowadays women are dangerous,highly manipulative and in whatever relationship they are in for their own selfish gains. Marriage is not compulsory,even as the Holy Bible says that it is better to live alone in the wilderness than to live with a contentious and an angry woman ! This is exactly why some men avoid commitment to these dangerous specie of mankind called women nowadays. A major reason why the population of unmarried baby mamas is on the increase. I have seen a case in which a well known gentleman was practically turned to a beast overnight by his wicked manipulative wife. No be today jare ! These women folks are very determined to turn us all to SIMPs so as to be able to take charge of our destinies ! We must never allow that to happen.

Guys,use your head;marriage no be by force o ! It is better to live all alone in the wilderness than to live with a contentious and an angry woman ! Na Bibeli Mimo talk am !

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by tradepunter: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2022
But the fact remains which is she was assaulted... He's trying to paint himself as a smart guy who knew and saw things coming...

Won't a smart man pull out from something that is wasting his resources??

He's shameless to even say he got her pregnant 3 times, when he said clearly she mentioned she doesn't want a child out of wedlock??

At least we can see evidence that points to period the abuse took place...

He's a fking weak man, girl nu want na pregnancy you wan use tie her down...

Some ladies can be right damn bitchesss or hoes... But it's not your position to abuse them physically and emotionally.

If a lady isn't what you think you cut your fking looses and walk away ... Weak ass mofo talking about opening biznes for her...

I opened biznes for ex even with that she was too toxic and I had to cut my looses and move on.

At least I left a legacy imprinted on her memory

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.