Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (58980 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by jrusky(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga biko keep quiet we are tired of men with no brain disgracing fellow men all the time.

Are you going to come out before I say you beat her? Even the beast called Peter Ochinahi demonic husband still denying touching her after so much evidence against him.

This is not the right time to go on defense in abuse case the death of Ochinachi still boiling people up so keep your explanation till later biko.

Your trap won't work she had dumped you and the is final go and marry your sister and turn her to punching bag.

Nonsense!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by MITCHELL96: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Marriage na una mate ? grin
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by uzzyphilip(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brother, just forget about her ASAP let her be.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Ndipe(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
There are always two sides to a story. So look before you leap.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Winningbot: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Kingsasian(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women can play victim. No wonder she quickly ran to social media to tell lies

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Mrkumareze(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Confusion everywhere. We wait for their umunna and umuAda version . Then we Nairalander judges can proceed wink

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by onadana: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you must make an accusation,you must come with clean hands.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by CryptoClub2018: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
I believe this man. Most ladies are VERY wicked and evil. They know the society will believe them because they are women. They provoke you and push you to the wall and when you say pem, they start to play victim. Most of them are snakes and the society isn't fair to men at all. See the way people were condemning the man when the story broke out without listening to the man. See the rubbish false alarm made by that bastard Toyosi girl yesterday and without verification, foolish people started calling the number and raising curses on him until she issued a disclaimer. I wonder how the stupid people that believed that story will look at themselves and see how foolish they are.
The funny thing is that something like that will happen again and the stupid people will rush to believe because it's coming from a lady but if it were a man, they will laugh over it.
Thank God I am not God, I would have wiped out 70% of Nigerian girls

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
How could she have sex with this guy, let alone numerous abortions? Did men disappear from the Earth and condoms get so expensive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't even know who to believe sef undecided
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by JudgeWilson(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fear Vigina people
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by NuclearReactor: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Moral lesson : Two peoples sides of a story never agree or add up, i was so expecting the guy to come with details that the girl didnt mention in her own report.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by seniorgozman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
You can't abort pregnancy in a federal government hospital unless it's critical and can cause You your life, so the guy lied. Its either the girl had a miscarriage or that she suffered some violence that affected the pregnancy to enable a government hospital do abortion for you, the girl is likely saying the truth.
Finally they are both from my place, I will hear from their relatives

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by oofjm: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
screen ur partner well ohh b4 u get married whether man or woman.....e get why
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Dee60: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
They have got everything muddled up. Is this a cultural thing? They call themselves 'husband and wife' and they were planning for 'wedding'!
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Bobloco: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
In the words of Lord Mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless.......all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by sharone21(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga, we know u didn't come to give any side of your story but to come spoil market for her so that she will be unmarriageable.

Y can't some people take NO when the other person is tired of their behaviour?

Na was o.

U are still unrepentant and still showing your evil side.

Coming out to denounce the wedding is NOT necessarily to expose your animalistic side but to tell people that she is officially not going to be married to u.

11 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by damoobaba: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
This one weak me
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Late Osinachi's ugly looking, murderous husband would have come to say the same thing if osinachi had smartly left that miserable marriage. People will then turn around and blame osinachi...calling her a Jezebel that deceives people with her cry cry songs.

It seems someone has to die first before her story can be taken seriously in this zoo country.

So your mother in-law was not in support of her leaving you....so she aborted the seed you planted in her...and so what? Many mothers don't care when their daughters are maltreated by their spouses..your in-law probably manipulated her to go through the trad ceremony. And maybe your wife flushed your child out cos she didn't want a mini beast growing in her.

Count your losses and move on! Beast!!

14 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by pacino26(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
The fate of the male child is uncertain as the day goes by. My anger is that old men react by emotions to further create the avenue where our sons will be living in fear and trauma.

I didn’t read the previous thread but seeing an honorable house member making such post without due diligence is the height of the threat men are facing. Once it comes from a woman it is the truth. Imagine how we felt SARS tagging successful young men as scammers, now turn the mirror and imagine how young men feel when accused unjustly.

3 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jung:
You be fool normal. Not surprised by your response. Fool.
Do you sound wise here?

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrusky:
Oga biko keep quiet we are tired of men with no brain dusgracing fellow men all the time.

Are going to come out before I say you beat her? Even the beast called Peter Ochinahi demonic husband still denying touching her after so much evidence against him.
oga make autopsy first come out..I dont believe wat people say online..until I see evidence..while she was alive dont tell me none of her relatives knew abt the abuse..if they knew..then the blame is on them..when she dey alive nobody fought for her..how come everyone is now fighting over a dead body..until i see d autopsy result i reserve my coment

8 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by biafranrealson: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Egwu echangeela
Oya woman , lets hear your second defence

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by skales67(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Men should learn to speak up when being blackmailed by women just like this man.

Imagine the effrontery...typical NIGERIAN VAGINARIAN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
If what the husband is saying is the truth.

He should thank his God for saving him from a bad woman

She has other plans, let her go while you search for a replacement

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's obvious he's hiding certain facts. Go and marry your drram wife and if same still happens, she'd leave.

Good luck to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by toujurs: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
You see women, My brother be very careful with them. They are manipulative creatures. Na mumu dey fall maga. Wise up!! And they would come out to scream men are scum, where as they are the biggest scum

6 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by skales67(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's obvious he's fabricating all these. Even denying the fact that he beat her was a clear proof.

Because you lived with the both of them?

5 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Harddiskng(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7077354/young-lady-called-off-wedding#111920459

After paying her bride price in 2020, she took in and terminated the pregnancy at Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki. That was the third pregnancy she terminated. I was pained and we had some misunderstanding and it got to a stage where my mother-in-law got worried if she could still get pregnant because of her series of abortions.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5096889230391505&id=100002114362063

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Some e-diots would say a lady’s past doesn’t matter yen yen yen.

I pity the man that would finally marry this one and call her wife.

4 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Does this guy look like someone who can open a pharmacy and poultry business for his babe? cheesy Plus plenty other financial commitments? cheesy Liar*

This guy in his frustration* of being dumped*, is out to ruin the girls chances of ever finding a suitor that's why he lays emphasis on the "abortion* accusations". According to him she's a pharmacist. Which health practitioner would expose her womb to 3abortions* within 3years when her bride price was paid, introduction done and fiance available?. Since this man is very rich*, why did they date for 8yrs, and wedding plans dragged since 2020 till 2022. There is no truth or correlation in his side of the story.

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.