Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (58967 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by chygozie11: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
There is always 3 sides of a story
Both parties sides and the truth...

Make both of them getat grin

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by yungpowers(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
I said in my previous comment that she was probably in the relationship for material and sexual benefits. Fools who reason with their anus attacked me. Now, the man says she terminated pregnancies many times and squandered his money.
It was for financial gains.
Stop training h0es in school they won't hear.

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrusky:
Oga biko keep quiet we are tired of men with no brain disgracing fellow men all the time.

Are you going to come out before I say you beat her? Even the beast called Peter Ochinahi demonic husband still denying touching her after so much evidence against him.

This is not the right time to go on defense in abuse case the death of Ochinachi still boiling people up so keep your explanation till later biko.

Your trap won't work she had dumped you and the is final go and marry your sister and turn her to punching bag.

Nonsense!!!

Bro for real.. im sorry to say ur type will defend any woman at all cost. Im definitely sure uve not had bad experience with woman ever in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Eriokanmi: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
I said in my previous comment that she was probably in the relationship for material and sexual benefits. Otherwise, why did she date a highly abusive man for more than a year? Are there no men she dated for less than a year? Why didn't she give those ones more than a year to see if they would change? grin

Fools who reason with their anus attacked me. Now, the man says she terminated pregnancies many times and squandered his money.
I no know say you dey live with both of them nah.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by 678chuks: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga na their way lies lies lies your own self na small compare with my own God will give us mind to overcome all this
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by SarkinYarki: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
You are too ugly for her truth be told ..even she sef no get better leg ..Women always want to improve their gene pool and Borning for you has a high chance of diminishing her gene pool so she. Dey abort ..even this one she will abort

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Brightest04(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7077354/young-lady-called-off-wedding#111920459

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5096889230391505&id=100002114362063

Lalasticlala Mynd44
This is part 2 of the drama, part 3 loading as Sandra will roll it in sooner than later
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrusky:
Oga biko keep quiet we are tired of men with no brain disgracing fellow men all the time.

Are you going to come out before I say you beat her? Even the beast called Peter Ochinahi demonic husband still denying touching her after so much evidence against him.

This is not the right time to go on defense in abuse case the death of Ochinachi still boiling people up so keep your explanation till later biko.

Your trap won't work she had dumped you and the is final go and marry your sister and turn her to punching bag.

Nonsense!!!

Whether she committed abortions or not...

It's like 90% likely he's been pummelling her.

All these one he wrote na grammar.

It's amusing to see some folks eating the lies. It's quite easy to read between the lines.

They are both very likely guilty.

10 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
seniorgozman:
You can't abort pregnancy in a federal government hospital unless it's critical and can cause You your life, so the guy lied. Its either the girl had a miscarriage or that she suffered some violence that affected the pregnancy to enable a government hospital do abortion for you, the girl is likely saying the truth.
Finally they are both from my place, I will hear from their relatives

Pls get back to us if you do

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by soetantaiwo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sister Sandra, you see ur life outside..u can see your untold story
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
osazsky:
oga make autopsy first come out..I dont believe wat people say online..until I see evidence..while she was alive dont tell me none of her relatives knew abt the abuse..if they knew..then the blame is on them..when she dey alive nobody fought for her..how come everyone is now fighting over a dead body..until i see d autopsy result i reserve my coment

Hey pls can you just stay your lane? Do I talk to you or quoted you? Pls stay your lane.

To hell with autopsy. Autopsy that said the innocent boy in Lagos secondary school cult torture died natural death or which stupid fake autopsy are you talking about?

Pls stay your lane. If dem born d beast let him walk in the street den you go know may be autopsy will safe him or not.

6 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by SIMONEKPA7: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
wink
No federal teaching hospital conduct abortion unless under threatening condition. I smell lies in his response

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Kriss216: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
Never you judge by your emotions. One need to hear from both sides.

There was a thread a man was declared wanted for beating his wife... The wife said so many ill things about her husband.

My comment was like "we need to hear from her husband's side of the story before we judge"

You need to see the way fummicoconuts, Kobojunkie, Jennyclay and Mariangeles dragged me like I fvck them for a night and refused to pay them.

Folks, stop judging by your emotions. That gender who bleeds in between their legs are dangerous.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by wiseoneking: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Another story for the gods. You are bringing the issue of abortion here to tarnish her image like you believed she did to you. You accepted that she wasn't willing to have a child out of wedlock and you still engaged her in unprotected sex, even upto three times of pregnancies.You are confirming to the whole world that you are a murderer together with her? YOU ARE TO BE BLAME, you just use that as a cover up. Sexual immorality is bad. I strongly believe that you don beat that girl shegee. The girl may not be perfect too but beating someone's daughter/sister is unacceptable.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Both of them should go and settle their differences .........

The point here is that none of them can ever speak up on what exactly is the issue , so is better to leave the two to decide .
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Agbebakun22: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Men in everything u do pls avoid short women e get why

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
This sounds like someone trying desperately to get even.

Next please!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Remman(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:

Lalasticlala Mynd44
mental problem dey worry that girl and to be honest, the guy no enter her eyes. Now she don spoil her own way. The guy fit remarry the next second but before she go see husband na in her 50s if she no commit suicide or die of regret before then. Some Women are dangerous and most of them have no direction.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by TenQ: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I don't believe the side of his story. He has fumbled on his writeup
You believe his story!?

Be it as it may, when we went for marriage counseling, the church decided that her condition doesn’t permit holy matrimony but rather marriage blessings, this got her unnecessarily worked up. She became hostile to me and got angry at any little provocation
Her condition or their condition does not permit holy matrimony!?
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Harddiskng(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
TDoes this guy look like someone who can open a pharmacy and poultry business for his babe? Plus plenty other financial commitments? He is a liar*

Does your moniker look like that of someone that has an iota of sense? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by yewawa: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's always good to hear from both side before you jump into conclusion........Men are suffering too.in order not to kill or be killed,I have to leave my house for a while with chest pain.some of those women are terrible,infact shameless.......God help me in my process of quitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
There are 3 sides to this story; her side, his side and the truth.

We have heard from both sides. It's now time for the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nonexisting: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I don't believe the side of his story. He has fumbled on his writeup
Why would you when you put your emotions first before common sense? What man chases woman with hammer and cutlass when he is not disabled and can use his hands to give her punches or do you think that woman is stronger than him. Who needs weapon to beat up weaker person? Nigga just said they lived with neighbors and they are his witness. He also said the girl's mother still maintained contact with him. I believe him 100 percent but that doesn't mean they never quarrelled which he himself acknowledged. The girl already met another man. She is only trying to manipulate the public ahead of time so that no one will condemn her when her wedding card with the new man shows up.

7 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I no know say you dey live with both of them nah.
And I no sabi say you wey disagree with me witness the relationship.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by zombader(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:

Lalasticlala Mynd44
This is not a rebuttal. When you are accused of an issue, give hard facts. You have not done that. You give details and specifics. You have now come to say things that did not seem to bother you in the beginning. It's funny you are claiming she aborted in a teaching hospital. A dunce knows the only time a teaching hospital will carry out an abortion is when the pregnancy is at the detriment of the carrier. You mumbled up your submission so bad, it's almost impossible to conclude whether you are making a rebuttal or you are making fresh allegations of your own. My question to you is this, if the lady is so bad, why did you still go ahead with the marriage plans? You are either a dumb person or a pathological liar.

11 Likes

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by charlesditro: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Assuming I don't believe or trust either of their stories.,....the intent alone of her bringing it public for no reason is foolishness. If you call of the wedding good for you , why not be at peace and let sleeping dogs lye.......the things you see this days will provoke you to stupo.

1 Like

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by royalfly(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrusky:

First of all, are you married, your words show u lack marrital knowledge. Oga abi madam, listen to both of them before you crucify the guy. You dont leave in the same house with them dont conclude. Two people have given their side of the story, there is need for further information at this point.. see people lie so they can be seen as the victim alot of times. From experience, the first one to come out to complain lies alot, especially in marriages lets wait for further information.
Nonsense!!!
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will comment Wen I finish this cucumber .....

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
jrusky:

Nonsense!!!
Female vituperation for sure. Using Osinachi's death to further perpetuate their evil.
Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by SugarGirl44(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
Never you judge by your emotions. One need to hear from both sides.

There was a thread a man was declared wanted for beating his wife... The wife said so many ill things about her husband.

My comment was like "we need to hear from her husband's side of the story before we judge"

You need to see the way fummicoconuts, Kobojunkie, Jennyclay and Mariangeles dragged me like I fvck them for a night and refused to pay them.

Folks, stop judging by your emotions. That gender who bleeds in between their legs are dangerous.

But he ended up saying nothing.
If she was the bad one, it was him that was supposed to call off the wedding, not vice versa.
Abusers never own up to their acts.
Were you expecting him to admit that he was truly violent with her? No way!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Elporo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Bro for real.. im sorry to say ur type will defend any woman at all cost. Im definitely sure uve not had bad experience with woman ever in your life.

Please do not respond to men like him. Another one called @Kobojunkie; I never read his post or comments. In fact, once I see him sharing lipstick and eyeshadow with the usual suspects (Nairaland Feminist). I just ship, cold turkey leave the thread. Men like this, are nothing but phlegm.

Was in church today, and a married man just handed over his Iphone to me. He was watching a WA' video. He said "look at what women are doing to us these days"

Alas, a woman was on top of her husband, punching, headbutting her husband. Eventually, she picks up a mud brick, smashes the husband's head... He's dead!

He had a lot to say. About the evil women commit in Abuja. He said "if you have a way to get children out of a woman without a marriage do it only come together when you need her (sex)"

Nairaland helps some brothers narrate their experiences but the women have been fighting tooth and nail to gag men. So, we do not educate ourselves on the evil they perpetrate. They are uncomfortable on nairaland, because most men refuse to drink the kool aid. Where is mosdii, yet they blame this government for staving "freedom of speech". Where is mosdii's freedom? They can give false police reports, lie, call you all sorts of names but not mosdii. Mosdii, ubunja, gidiredpiller and others ...

Some dude on this forum says his life savings are in custody of his wife, including two buildings. I just laugh. ... When they serve you breakfast, you go know.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.