Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you (1452 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by walkingshadow911: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Nobody is more busy than a lady who is not interested in you. she will be like " call me back, i am counting my stretch marks..gringrin

feel free to add your experiences grin

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by sharpwriter(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2022
walkingshadow911:
Nobody is more busy than a lady who is not interested in you. she will be like " call me back, i am counting my stretch marks..🙄😁😁🤣
Eeya.... Dem don dey show you shege abi? cheesy pẹ̀lẹ́

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by walkingshadow911: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Eeya.... Dem don dey show you shege abi? cheesy pẹ̀lẹ́

Noooo those times are gone o
my babe just told the guy she is washing, washing at this time lol.
after we don flex with his tf money grin

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2022
walkingshadow911:

my babe just told the guy she is washing, washing at what time lol
You are now feeling like Osibanjo... I pity you. Fear we Nigerian Slay queens when your money finish and you can no longer subscribe her, she go still tell you this same story when she dey another man house. Please Break up with her now before it's too late. She's a leech. Please!!

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by walkingshadow911: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
You are now feeling like Osibanjo... I pity you. Fear we Nigerian Slay queens when your money finish and you can no longer subscribe her, she go still tell you this same story when she dey another man house. Please Break up with her now before it's too late. She's a leech.

lol @ osibanjo.

who take such lady serious na. I'm a pussy knacker, not d money spender. i have nothing to loose if she leaves.
I'm a legend in the game.
u gerrit
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by Kennyprince: 12:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Only a fool will see that's lady is clearly not interested in him and will still be wasting his time to talk to him.

If I am the one, I won't just continue any conversation.
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by Halogenabdul(m): 3:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Those creatures are something else.
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by YoungLionken(m): 4:00am On Apr 16, 2022
No truer words..

Only a simp will be wasting his time wooing one particular girl for so long..

Though men are now wiser...
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by Bobloco: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2022
In the words of Lord Mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless.......all of them
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by HopeNeverDies: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2022
walkingshadow911:

Noooo those times are gone o
my babe just told the guy she is washing, washing at this time lol.
after we don flex with his tf money grin

Damnnnn!!! Bro.. that's a bad idea. Why couldn't u just send back the dude's money?

Lmao... And u actually think your gf wouldn't do that kind of thing to you back? Prolly in later months or years. LoL

Don't trust this girls. I dey yawn u man. I can even bet my balls that by the time she does It back to u, don't be surprised, she might have fallen in love with the other guy...or prolly, they are dating by then. LoL

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by dontrulee: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ladies can do impossible things.
Na ladies dey open themselves up to me, I no even get time to dey chase them around
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by VictorUSA(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
That is how useless women are regardless of their origin.
Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by peterincredible: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just give them your number instead of collecting theirs the one's that have interest will call u stop projecting ure emotions or interest on girls unnecessary the dating world is stressful try and reduce the stress by making them work a bit

Re: Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you by KingDash: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
That’s how i do too fam, no time to stress ya self
peterincredible:
Just give them your number instead of collecting theirs the one's that have interest will call u stop projecting ure emotions or interest on girls unnecessary the dating world is stressful try and reduce the stress by making them work a bit

Only For Mature Minds Who Understand Secrets Of Sex / Fans Of Sucking Pussy Gather Here / Once A Naija Woman Start Calling You A Real Man Check Yourself