Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him (56005 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by deeway200(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Lies
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by CalabarPikin: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Go sell it on NFT

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Ultimas: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2022
The drawing looks like the man. grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Lexusgs430: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Just stop paying her school fees......... wink

NFT loading.......... smiley

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Zulu2022: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Sell it on nft nd mk dope Money

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
Savage grin grin
Children are gifts, so pure in heart . I have a neighbour, little boy of 3, even after scolding him anytime he did something wrong, he will still buy his favourite biscuit and bring to share with me.

Awww, that boy is a good boy and a giver smiley

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Emperordynasty: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him

You need a percentage of that kids pure heart, just see where your mind go, Haba for we adults o

Besides it's really rude reffering to the child as "It"

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2022
The drawing resemble the man well, well.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by buygala(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Emperordynasty:

You need a percentage of that kids pure heart, just see where your mind go, Haba for we adults o

Besides it's really rude reffering to the child as "It"

The "it" I referred to is the drawing.. Read what I wrote again
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by theyblog: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww
wats awwww
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by theyblog: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2022
N this is news
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Emperordynasty: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

The "it" I referred to is the drawing.. Read what I wrote again

Oops you are right, sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Irupetepete: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Jestin:
The little kid knows that the father has a cone head
bastard

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by relicng: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Good of her, if she see the necessary drawing tools, she will perform more than that.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Mokason288(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Children are so sweet....

At young age...children don't even know how wicked and unbalanced the gadamnnn world is

But as time goes on they begin to realise how tempting and biased the world is
In an attempt to make it balance....the male kids becomes keyboard warriors and the female kids becomes runs babe
The only reasonable thing you have said in your life

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by SirMichael1: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley

You guys!!!!!!! Shit!! Very disgusting. undecided undecided undecided

Something as innocent as this image, borne out of pure innocence, good intentions and a desire to create art is what you twisted, thinking you're trying to be smart. Dude, you disgust me and so many others. Just see the image for what it is; a child trying to be creative.

Spits on you and in your coconut brains.

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Karfi: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Encourage her.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Let him list is as an NFT and one mumú oyibo will buy it for millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by salem1996: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one kiddo grin

Children don't lie!

Your wickedness get 6G.... which one ne children don't lie grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by aksule(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
I appreciate the little girl's drawing. Makes my morning.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by buygala(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2022
SirMichael1:

You guys!!!!!!! Shit!! Very disgusting. undecided undecided undecided

Something as innocent as this image, borne out of pure innocence, good intentions and a desire to create art is what you twisted, thinking you're trying to be smart. Dude, you disgust me and so many others. Just see the image for what it is; a child trying to be creative.

Spits on you and in your coconut brains.

Ssy whatever you like smiley

Her dad isn't light skinned with a red nose and pink lips grin

Make him go find who him pikin draw

3 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Articlewritter(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Put this opensea to sell as NFT cheesy wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by nijanigga: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Jestin:
The little kid knows that the father has a cone head
Dude you're crazy
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by N0rtanp: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2022
TV
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by DeepSight(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:

Children are gifts, so pure in heart

If this is true, (which is disputable) then why bring them into such a dark, corrupted world?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by CSTRR: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
Savage grin grin
Children are gifts, so pure in heart . I have a neighbour, little boy of 3, even after scolding him anytime he did something wrong, he will still buy his favourite biscuit and bring to share with me.
...for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by SirMichael1: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

Ssy whatever you like smiley

Her dad isn't light skinned with a red nose and pink lips grin

Make him go find who him pikin draw

Coconut head, isn't her dad putting on a suit? Abe she superimpose the other man's face on top the image of her dad with suit, abi you just wan sound disgusting this morning?

If you check am now, people like you get pikin somewhere oh. Nonsense coconut headed boy. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by SirMichael1: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2022
DeepSight:

If this is true, (which is disputable) then why bring them into such a dark, corrupted world?

Because everyone must have their fair share of the forbidden fruit and then choose who they'll follow.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by VIKTO83(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Ejike ur daughter don finish u b that.
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / People Are Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.