Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him (55995 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by absoluteSuccess: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Kajaard:

You guys don't get tired of begging? Una dey make the forum tire person. Begging everywhere.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Pardon me bro,

We stoop to conquer. I'm not begging, I'm reporting a case in codes.

If anyone beg, if you have, give them. If you don't, go your way.

You are not robbed anyway, it's not the only comment on the thread.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by samiabigail: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2022
money121:
Oni yaku ya
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Jesu
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by otomatic(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

Is it me you are asking?

Which law states that mummy must go to work when Daddy goes?

You sounded so certain, so I had to reconfirm.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Obiebanks007(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Franky70:

Awwwee what?

Sophisticated I guess grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by seyz91(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy
Jestin:
The little kid knows that the father has a cone head
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by oliverwrites: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2022
This little girl will go far. My at almost 40 can't draw a straight line with a rule, he no go still straight even if use the whole rulers in the whole.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Okortor: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Well said nigga, keep being real as Bleep!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Children are so sweet....

At young age...children don't even know how wicked and unbalanced the gadamnnn world is

But as time goes on they begin to realise how tempting and biased the world is
In an attempt to make it balance....the male kids becomes keyboard warriors and the female kids becomes runs babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Boo3nity(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2022
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Serves him right...that's all his daughter sees in him a blue eyed mofo that wouldn't let us peacefully concentrate on the real things affecting the country.

Who wired you like this?
Either you make a sensible cum REALISTIC observation (based on undisputable facts!) to a post or take your despicable circus of a life out of the comment section.
You can't be dumb, broke (at heart) n stupid at the same time you know...
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by CedarHoldings: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley
your mind they dirty.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Neddyogu(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley

Maybe the kid just made do with the crayon colors she had naa. Na wa for ur mind shaa
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by anayolity: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Emecson:
not awwwwww but ouuchhhhhh

Not Awwww or Ouuccchh but Chai and Kai
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by 6ixT8: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
NFT who us thinking what am thinking?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by George427: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2022
She do well
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by SirMichael1: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
DeepSight:

Including unborn souls?

Unborn souls?? Is there anything like a soul unborn? All souls are born and yes, they must!
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by SirMichael1: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

So na only her papa get the right to wear suit?

Abeg believe whatever you want...

Leave me be with my own opinion

As expected, a retort from a coconut head.

No be her papa picture she hold for hand dey draw?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Dybala11(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Samueltemi337:
we are praising rubbish that's why this country will never move forward
It's not rubbish. One of the problems we have in this country is lack of creativity in some critical fields, I'm impressed with the little girl for even trying to make a work of art. Youngsters should be encouraged to be creative and not all the garbage-in-garbage-out we're practicing in the Nigerian educational system.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Telegram234(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2022
see better nft wey she draw..
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Elidrisy20: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by IbomFinest: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Children are so sweet....

At young age...children don't even know how wicked and unbalanced the gadamnnn world is

But as time goes on they begin to realise how tempting and biased the world is
In an attempt to make it balance....the male kids becomes keyboard warriors and the female kids becomes runs babe
Crazy dude grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na to sell am as NFT
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Nnamekus1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
NFT worthy
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Aaay: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Berryli: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:

purge your brain, mind and soul. You need it. You are depraved
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by NorthernersSuck: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww

Awwwwwwww for what? Abi p*nis dey inside your ass?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by qekng40(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
salem1996:

Your wickedness get 6G.... which one ne children don't lie grin grin grin grin cheesy

do they?

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by salem1996: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
qekng40:

do they?

Hahah the kids weh deh our house na legends oh...

One no gree go SCHOOL one day and told us that the Dad was aware only for the Dad and told us he knows nothing about it before grin grin
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Teetop22(f): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is my sister n she knows how to say thank you �
Skyfornia:
Savage grin grin
Children are gifts, so pure in heart . I have a neighbour, little boy of 3, even after scolding him anytime he did something wrong, he will still buy his favourite biscuit and bring to share with me.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Cousin9999: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Samueltemi337:
we are praising rubbish that's why this country will never move forward

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / People Are Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.