Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him (56010 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by buygala(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2022
SirMichael1:

Coconut head, isn't her dad putting on a suit? Abe she superimpose the other man's face on top the image of her dad with suit, abi you just wan sound disgusting this morning?

If you check am now, people like you get pikin somewhere oh. Nonsense coconut headed boy. undecided undecided undecided

So na only her papa get the right to wear suit?

Abeg believe whatever you want...

Leave me be with my own opinion
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by DeepSight(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2022
SirMichael1:

Because everyone must have their fair share of the forbidden fruit and then choose who they'll follow.

Including unborn souls?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one lol
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Cousin9999: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2022
She got the lips, goatee, and chin right.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by CSTRR: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2022
DeepSight:

If this is true, (which is disputable) then why bring them into such a dark, corrupted world?
You are the light of the world..
Matt5:14

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”
John 8:12

The problem is not the darkness of the world.
The problem is abadoning the source of light.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by BobPRESS5(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice try though
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by derecho(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Who is this
" Amuma na Egbeigwe"?
He seems to always feature in twitter stories posted here on NL.

The guy seems to even know the age of the girl
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Collegenews: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
This is so sweet. Leemaao!
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by DeepSight(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2022
CSTRR:

You are the light of the world..
Matt5:14

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”
John 8:12

The problem is not the darkness of the world.
The problem is abadoning the source of light.

What does this even mean? Earth-Life as designed ab-initio is brutality-in-High-Definition. I mean, that's the way it was created, that's the programme. Its not the created creatures that made it that way, its the creator(s) / designer(s) that made it that way.

Secondly, 99.99999% of people have children for entirely selfish reasons.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Danmboss(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2022
He can just mint it as NfTs, and list it on open Sea am sure those white folks, would buy it for reasonable amount.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Samueltemi337(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2022
we are praising rubbish that's why this country will never move forward
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by absoluteSuccess: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2022
ChoCho54:
What's this

Don't worry about it, just read and move on.

https://www.nairaland.com/7067845/how-god-been-saving-me

Thanks.
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Omini247: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2022
NFT APE MINT....na beta money be that oh
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by harmony75: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2022
☺ ☺
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Olam09(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian dad has shared a photo of a drawing his daughter made of him, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the photo on Twitter. A lot of Twitter users found the drawing hilarious, and also applauded the girl's talent.

His Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Enwagboso/status/1514253324329103370?t=IFtJUc2jXX9e4F6QS9bYjA&s=19

Very cute!
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley
Why do I feel like u are making sense Hmmmm I think u are right ooo Even me don dey reason am ni
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Sweet cheesy
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by BigDawsNet: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
I would frames the drawing straight up and hang it on my office wall
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Kajaard: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2022
damimolola:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy
food eat am hungry the hunger is unbearable any more life of
a student is really tough and if you have any manual job too
for me I ll appreciate please help me thanks and God bless
066 Seventy 96 036 Joseph Wale Gtb

Joseph Wale the chronic shameless beggar. You have been begging constantly for over 2 years now on this forum on all front page posts. Did they use begging to swear for you? Totally shameless fellow.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by yusluvad(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Franky70:

Awwwee what?
Abi ooo. I no dey understand...
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by techWriter3: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one wee
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by 12345baba(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Franky70:

Awwwee what?
can't u allow her to cum in peace?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by juniorstar(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Reminds me of one of the pics my roomie sketched of a pics of my crush..he told me not to give her but I did otherwise and gave her..can't forget the look on her face..later went ahead to pay a real artist to sketch and frame her pics..but the damage was already done..lol.

[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=111987945]A Nigerian dad has shared a photo of a drawing his daughter made of him, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the photo on Twitter. A lot of Twitter users found the drawing hilarious, and also applauded the girl's talent.

His Twitter post reads;
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by 12345baba(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww
are u done cumin?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Franky70(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2022
12345baba:
can't u allow her to cum in peace?

I like wawulence

Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by otomatic(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2022
buygala:
I won't be shocked if the little girl simply drew the "uncle" that always comes to see mummy and play "kerewa" with her after Daddy goes to work every day grin

That yellow painted face indicates the uncle's light complexion. Uncle even has red lips and red nose grin. Fine boi uncle grin

The man should ask his daughter who she drew... Because it sure isn't him... There is no way his daughter will see him as a light skinned guy with a red nose and pink lips... Na different person the baby girl draw... Make dem ask her well smiley

So, the mummy does not go to work?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by buygala(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
otomatic:

So, the mummy does not go to work?

Is it me you are asking?

Which law states that mummy must go to work when Daddy goes?
Re: Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2022
money121:
Oni yaku ya
Senior man. Thank you for your contribution towards my project last year. You sent me 5k to buy food stuffs for some people in my neighborhood. God bless you richly for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.