Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It (45727 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by flokii: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
The poster's saving grace was the trip he made to another state.. if not, the lady would have pinned that pregnancy on him instead of aborting. H0es hardly change.

3 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by od501: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Sometimes I just wonder why people still roam around their ex in the name of closure which mostly leads to funny outcomes like sex and rest. Once a relationship goes bad, people should learn to forge ahead with their own truth because the script will always be flipped to suit their exe's narrative so why go back just to be cajoled into some emotional blackmail?

'We were set to marry this August and in a bid to have a big wedding based on her request, i had to double my hustle. I traveled to another state to join a friend handling a very tedious project just to make more cash. I got back and met my fiancée sick and pale. I urge we go to the hospital for 2days but she declined and promised to be fine. I forced her to go on a walk with me on the third day and almost 3 minutes into the walk, she passed out. I rushed her to a nearby hosp to discover she did an abortion. Long story short, she has been seeing her ex and that was their parting sex. I am back to updating my dating CV.'

https://web.facebook.com/DeepSecretsRoom/photos/a.107208291870038/140016391922561

Which one is parting set again? Who is making up all these things? Sex na sex Oga
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Right
HardMirror:
Lol. Parting sex.

This thing is very very common. Na who dem catch be barawo. Almost all ladies do this thing

2 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dis one strong
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by ukaface(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216 oya o, food have come.

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Ebymyk(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Trust no woman, if you really want to live long...

4 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Paulianfa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why this life is all about
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by dalass(f): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Catfishsuplayya:
Crazy world, watch how ladies would make excuses for her, you'd read things like: she didn't mean for it to happen, that doesn't make her a bad person or a loose woman, she's only human.

Did she impregnate herself
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Germi9: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:
It's always very difficult to totally do away with someone you truly loved ... But keeping a closed ties after a breakup is even more difficult......

What I do is to get into a new relationship.... Then build up new feelings.

I will never look back at my ex.... Especially if she's married or gets another man...
Men hardly look back, women are the problem they never give up
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Sometimes I just wonder why people still roam around their ex in the name of closure which mostly leads to funny outcomes like sex and rest. Once a relationship goes bad, people should learn to forge ahead with their own truth because the script will always be flipped to suit their exe's narrative so why go back just to be cajoled into some emotional blackmail?

'We were set to marry this August and in a bid to have a big wedding based on her request, i had to double my hustle. I traveled to another state to join a friend handling a very tedious project just to make more cash. I got back and met my fiancée sick and pale. I urge we go to the hospital for 2days but she declined and promised to be fine. I forced her to go on a walk with me on the third day and almost 3 minutes into the walk, she passed out. I rushed her to a nearby hosp to discover she did an abortion. Long story short, she has been seeing her ex and that was their parting sex. I am back to updating my dating CV.'

https://web.facebook.com/DeepSecretsRoom/photos/a.107208291870038/140016391922561
This is why I totally believe the redpillers once you Bleep a girl you can always Bleep her anytime

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by kingyakos: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
doctorexcel:
The bible advises that we flee every appearances of evil, not negotiate. The word is FLEE. Don't give room for emotional attachment after the initial detachment

Pls permit me to add more E.
FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
Kai, women, if we start to talk now them go call us woman haters, anyways no trust any girl for this life if you want to live long
True the redpill is true
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sabadon:
Had a similar encounter once with a patient

A lady walked into the clinic complaining of abdominal pain i did a scan for her, yes she had pelvic inflammatory disease, i further sent her for pregnancy test and other sti tests, well she said she didnt have money for all so i obliged her to do just the pregnancy test

Shes a 25years old engaged, marriage next month, so the pregnancy test came out positive, i was happy for her, but she told me point blank she was not ready for it dat she ll opt for an abortion, i got curious and dropped my "medical cap" and told her to talk to me as a friend why she wants to do that, well long story short was that she ran into her ex last month and they had intercourse so the pregnancy is not for her present fiance but for her ex

She was honest enough not to place it on the fiance, and knowing my stand on abortion what would your advice be if you were me.

{I still recall the whole event anytime i see her and her husband-(now married) on his watsapp status}
Lol the innocent think he has gotten the one

2 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by ZIAZI(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Even the guy is foolish! Someone told you she wants a flamboyant wedding and you went to double your hustle on top marriage?

Something way above your means? Is the success of a marriage dependent on how much you spend to make it loud? She obviously would not have contributed to make it a reality, and you dey busy dey double hustle?

Marriage these days sha. Our parents wey marry those days, some na with Aromatic Snapp and Kolanut, but guess what? They are grand and great grand parents now, still living life together through thick and thin.

He's so fortunate that he didn't go through with it.

5 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by house10s2: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
U dey find big wedding yet u not fit support by closing legs

90% of girls this generation are not worth it, period

2 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by youngcizzy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sensational grin grin grin
Shawties will stain your white
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
MNDY:

They are weaker in all ramifications. Their brain no hold enough power hence dem no too get sense. This isn't insult but fact.
We keep shouting that gender on nairaland
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
No go dey do pass yourself......u left her to hustle in a bid to satisfy a desired kind of wedding only for her to be fucking her ex when u were out hustling grin grin

It will get to a stage in dis country going for marriage registry will be d only thing boys will be doing
Haha
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Seredebe: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
We never believed Mosdii

3 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Neddstark:

3 married women i once screwed in the past want to screw me again. I am only considering the divorced one. grin
Why don't you screw the married One
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Emmanuel909090: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Too bad.
Keep being strong.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by AsawanaDgreat: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bad news from Bollywood
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by just2endowed: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sabadon:
Had a similar encounter once with a patient

A lady walked into the clinic complaining of abdominal pain i did a scan for her, yes she had pelvic inflammatory disease, i further sent her for pregnancy test and other sti tests, well she said she didnt have money for all so i obliged her to do just the pregnancy test

Shes a 25years old engaged, marriage next month, so the pregnancy test came out positive, i was happy for her, but she told me point blank she was not ready for it dat she ll opt for an abortion, i got curious and dropped my "medical cap" and told her to talk to me as a friend why she wants to do that, well long story short was that she ran into her ex last month and they had intercourse so the pregnancy is not for her present fiance but for her ex

She was honest enough not to place it on the fiance, and knowing my stand on abortion what would your advice be if you were me.

{I still recall the whole event anytime i see her and her husband-(now married) on his watsapp status}

You couldn't save a brother
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by zakkxx: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga run ooo! God done open your eye ooo!!!
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by xtivin(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Happy Easter

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Fiscus105(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
The reason why not easy for women to totally discard their ex still a mystery for me.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
Parting sex... The stupidity of most you people!

When we talk about Okafor's Law and its validity today, many of you call us names!

There is no such thing as Parting Sex (whoever coined that dumb term)... She had sex with him because she is still sexually attracted to him, and would have gone on to still have more flings with him even while married to the other helpless and clueless guy.

This is the very basis of the Paternity Fraud that became a rave topic not too long ago!!!
There is nothing called parting sex
Okay
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fiscus105:
The reason why not easy for women to totally discard their ex still a mystery for me.
Because of lust or lack of self discipline

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by takimsipho(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don’t expect to marry a virgin cos thats so far fetched these days. But atleast decency and trust is very important in human relationship. All these starts with women not marrying the man they love but whoever is available, na her family she just embarrass. And the biggest problem in modern society is that girls what to emulate only the terrible things that men do, but ordinary dig gutter dem go say dem no get power for that one. Thats why i tell my babe all the time dat if i follow wetin i dey see online, i no go marry anybody. Its has almost an abomination to carry good mind for any babe, e be like na you go be the mumu. No be every guy get time to bleep around, some just want someone to build a life with. Nobody is an angel agreed, but who wants to dine with the devil. No be every body spoil oooh

3 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Deltatoto: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
pretydiva:
She's a fool. Let her go back to her ex nau. Some girls are senseless
it can happen to anyone even u.

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Deltatoto: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

there’s nothing to celebrate when u r marrying a non virgin.ppl should understand this and stop wasting money on big marriage celebrations for a woman that has been doing 3 some with guys.when I sleep with some of this singles girls I wonder what their husbands are going to enjoy again.

7 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Shebbs: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Women Are Useless, If You Disagree With Me You Could Be Right, But If You Agree With Me Then You Must Have Gone Through Some Serious Heart Break Issues As A Man. I Repeat, Women Are Useless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.