Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It (45733 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Newton2024: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tomoyayi:
Na God save you o. You for just dey take care of another man pikin and still dey share your wife with another man
I don't understand some women, your ex is your ex for a reason.
Most women don't know what they want.
Cheating is never a mistake, It's a choice.
Everybody go dey alright las las
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by motivationspika(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This is why I totally believe the redpillers once you Bleep a girl you can always Bleep her anytime
. What is the law called?

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Fearjah: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2022
czarr:
The X our girls couldn't find in school, they are finding outside school.

It is well.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by leofab(f): 2:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Hassanmaye(m): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2022
motivationspika:
. What is the law called?
Okafor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Sabadon:
Had a similar encounter once with a patient

A lady walked into the clinic complaining of abdominal pain i did a scan for her, yes she had pelvic inflammatory disease, i further sent her for pregnancy test and other sti tests, well she said she didnt have money for all so i obliged her to do just the pregnancy test

Shes a 25years old engaged, marriage next month, so the pregnancy test came out positive, i was happy for her, but she told me point blank she was not ready for it dat she ll opt for an abortion, i got curious and dropped my "medical cap" and told her to talk to me as a friend why she wants to do that, well long story short was that she ran into her ex last month and they had intercourse so the pregnancy is not for her present fiance but for her ex

She was honest enough not to place it on the fiance, and knowing my stand on abortion what would your advice be if you were me.

{I still recall the whole event anytime i see her and her husband-(now married) on his watsapp status}
Honest ke? Mama only chose to not put it on her fiance because she knows DNA test is as cheap as kuli kuli and will only get cheaper with time.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by MadamOk(f): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2022
Trust no one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.