Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It (45729 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by baralatie(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Deltatoto:
there’s nothing to celebrate when u r marrying a non virgin.ppl should understand this and stop wasting money on big marriage celebrations for a woman that has been doing 3 some with guys.when I sleep with some of this singles girls I wonder what their husbands are going to enjoy again.
You should ask yourself this same.question?

2 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these stories get k leg at times
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by angelfallz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you're not careful you, yes you, would end up marrying a damaged person.
Nothing beats a virgin girl for marriage.
Imagine, break up sex.... mtcheww

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by awumen: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
U sabi
flokii:
The poster's saving grace was the trip he made to another state.. if not, the lady would have pinned that pregnancy on him instead of aborting. H0es hardly change.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Testimony1988(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
She was still emotionally attached to her ex.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Ubdavis(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Consider this a blessing. She for still dey knack that guy behind u after getting married to u...
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Eriokanmi: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
pretydiva:
She's a fool. Let her go back to her ex nau. Some girls are senseless
It's a good piece of advice but a hard decision to make. I had a gf who would leave her fiancee to meet me in Lagos and spend days. Her fiancee would think she truly went to see her friend. There's a lot of inevitable reasons which would not make you leave your ex just like that. Not all relationships end in fight or irreconcilable differences. Some could be that their genotype didn't match and they got to know late, lots of issues my dear.

In such a situation, the girl's minds would always go for her ex especially if they truly loved each other.

2 Likes

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by angelfallz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
The bolded,
Keep deceiving yourself, your gist might be worse than the OP's own.
There are a lot of virgin girls out there. Your job is to find them and never settle.
takimsipho:
I don’t expect to marry a virgin cos thats so far fetched these days. But atleast decency and trust is very important in human relationship. All these starts with women not marrying the man they love but whoever is available, na her family she just embarrass. And the biggest problem in modern society is that girls what to emulate only the terrible things that men do, but ordinary dig gutter dem go say dem no get power for that one. Thats why i tell my babe all the time dat if i follow wetin i dey see online, i no go marry anybody. Its has almost an abomination to carry good mind for any babe, e be like na you go be the mumu. No be every guy get time to bleep around, some just want someone to build a life with. Nobody is an angel agreed, but who wants to dine with the devil. No be every body spoil oooh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Ebubu: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sabadon:
Had a similar encounter once with a patient

A lady walked into the clinic complaining of abdominal pain i did a scan for her, yes she had pelvic inflammatory disease, i further sent her for pregnancy test and other sti tests, well she said she didnt have money for all so i obliged her to do just the pregnancy test

Shes a 25years old engaged, marriage next month, so the pregnancy test came out positive, i was happy for her, but she told me point blank she was not ready for it dat she ll opt for an abortion, i got curious and dropped my "medical cap" and told her to talk to me as a friend why she wants to do that, well long story short was that she ran into her ex last month and they had intercourse so the pregnancy is not for her present fiance but for her ex

She was honest enough not to place it on the fiance, and knowing my stand on abortion what would your advice be if you were me.

{I still recall the whole event anytime i see her and her husband-(now married) on his watsapp status}
Omo things dey happen
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Lepon02: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Sometimes I just wonder why people still roam around their ex in the name of closure which mostly leads to funny outcomes like sex and rest. Once a relationship goes bad, people should learn to forge ahead with their own truth because the script will always be flipped to suit their exe's narrative so why go back just to be cajoled into some emotional blackmail?

'We were set to marry this August and in a bid to have a big wedding based on her request, i had to double my hustle. I traveled to another state to join a friend handling a very tedious project just to make more cash. I got back and met my fiancée sick and pale. I urge we go to the hospital for 2days but she declined and promised to be fine. I forced her to go on a walk with me on the third day and almost 3 minutes into the walk, she passed out. I rushed her to a nearby hosp to discover she did an abortion. Long story short, she has been seeing her ex and that was their parting sex. I am back to updating my dating CV.'

https://web.facebook.com/DeepSecretsRoom/photos/a.107208291870038/140016391922561

Ok.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Parrot69: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:

Go and marry a statue that can't be fvcked

Suegbeh

The ones u fvcked, na who go marry them

Lol! That’s why they can’t think straight because 90% of their thoughts is about di*k & pussÿ
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by flokii: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
awumen:
U sabi

The poster would have spent all he has up to the last penny on lavish wedding to a lady pregnant with a bastard child. This is why men are advised to run DNA test on their firstborn atleast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by AroOkigbo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
HardMirror:
Lol. Parting sex.

This thing is very very common. Na who dem catch be barawo. Almost all ladies do this thing
Very true. ..especially those who aren't virgins.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Parrot69: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
ukaface:
Kriss216 oya o, food have come.
If the guy hammer you one now you go complain about gender equality.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by godliman: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:
Lack of self control = disaster

When some of us come and tell you young ones that sex before marriage is wrong, and that both of you should hold bodi till you marry, you will come and call us 'pastor'

Well, well, well, actions do have consequences.
Satan has deafened their ears they will never listen. They came up with nonsense arguments that how should you marry someone you don't know. They live like dogs and reap the dividend of doggish lifestyle.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Parrot69: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seredebe:
We never believed Mosdii
Wetin he talk?
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by onunwa21(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
#DNA for first born

I know why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Ay04z(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just assume u re still around... She will waybill d pregnancy on ur kneck... Wahala for this life sha
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by newoffer: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gender wey ojukokoro go finish
yanabasee:
It's always very difficult to totally do away with someone you truly loved ... But keeping a closed ties after a breakup is even more difficult......

What I do is to get into a new relationship.... Then build up new feelings.

I will never look back at my ex.... Especially if she's married or gets another man...
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by takimsipho(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
Keep deceiving yourself, your gist might be worse than the OP's own.
There are a lot of virgin girls out there. Your job is to find them and never settle.
Virginity is not my only requirement in marrying a girl thats what i am trying to say. If she is an illiterate, lazy, stubborn and obnoxious i should marry her just because she is a virgin? I have stayed among hausa muslims, they get married to 17years or less old virgins and they still get divorced within 2 to 3 years. Being realistic is not settling, is sex all women have to offer? I can meet a virgin and if she still lacks in other qualities I won’t marry her. Guy i no like liability, virgin or not. Say she no be virgin no mean say na ashawo she be, ashawo sef was once a virgin. Immanuel Kant said character is found in logic and not emotions or feelings. And what makes you think say no be me wey go dey bleep person wife to be? Two can play the game, i am never threatened by a woman’s sexuality because I know say even me sabi the game. I have exes who married too, as a guy, as long as i can keep making money i can out bleep anygirl for body count. Even at 60 years i fit still dey bleep on my own terms. I don’t have a victim’s mentality
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Glistinin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Stop generalizing issues based on tribe. It doesn't show you are intelligent.
Emaprince:
Its not just her. It happens everyday in this country. Infact, sometimes I feel its mostly peculiar to igbo girls cos I heard and witnessed a lot of it growing up in the east.

Girls will have their wedding dates set. Invitation cards shared, yet they will continue having sex with their exes. It may not even be one ex sef. They will believe that after wedding, they will cut ties..but it doesn't normally stop their. Whenever these girls travels back from their hubby's state to visit their parent, they will use the opportunity to link up with an ex...and it usually end in another round of sex.

Naija women. No hope at all. Yet they open their mouths to call men cheats.

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by RPG2020(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abandone her there in the hospital let her ex come and finish the job

Nonsense
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by TrumpDonald2: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
perez100:
Nollywood script.
LOL... Is that what you think? This is real life something and it's happening on a regular. Though not all leads to pregnancy but parting sex is a thing.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by CSTRR: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
I heard of one lady that was caught having sex with her ex right at the wedding venue in Lagos.

They were having a quickie.

The only thing that saved her was that it was a family member that caught her so it was kept secret.

The wedding continued and the husband is still married to her till today and does not Know that somebody fuckkked his wife on their wedding day.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Bbbw: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Really
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry o but not all reconnections are bad sha but you have a point especially if he is not mature
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
I always pity ladies because okafor`s law always catch up with them.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by everythinggirly(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
She's a full grown fool.
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by babaalagbo11(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Can you just imagine.... monkey dey work bamboo dey chop money and gbola all together haaa nawa oo
Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by Neddstark: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Why don't you screw the married One

The first one husband na yoruba man. I dey fear magun.

1 Like

Re: His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It by angelfallz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy who said virginity is the only requirement you should look for?
Of course you have to look for other qualities in her too.
Who said virginity guarantees that your would not divorce?

If you choose to misunderstand what i said earlier that's your choice.

Non virgins carry emotional baggage

Virgins generally, have any advantage over non virgins

takimsipho:
Virginity is not my only requirement in marrying a girl thats what i am trying to say. If she is an illiterate, lazy, stubborn and obnoxious i should marry her just because she is a virgin? I have stayed among hausa muslims, they get married to 17years or less old virgins and they still get divorced within 2 to 3 years. Being realistic is not settling, is sex all women have to offer? I can meet a virgin and if she still lacks in other qualities I won’t marry her. Guy i no like liability, virgin or not. Say she no be virgin no mean say na ashawo she be, ashawo sef was once a virgin. Immanuel Kant said character is found in logic and not emotions or feelings. And what makes you think say no be me wey go dey bleep person wife to be? Two can play the game, i am never threatened by a woman’s sexuality because I know say even me sabi the game. I have exes who married too, as a guy, as long as i can keep making money i can out bleep anygirl for body count. Even at 60 years i fit still dey bleep on my own terms. I don’t have a victim’s mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.