Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters (114062 Views)

I Don Lose Guard / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Unshackled: 3:10am On Apr 17, 2022
I have been observing this thread for some time and it seemed TawTaw dude was right.

Posts are been deleted and the mods have been called to sanitise the thread.

Multiple culprits here but let's see how many people will get banned
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 3:13am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty cococandy I never expected this insult from u. Can we do away with emotion? Can't we all reason without attaching emotion to it?
Reasoning with peenis rather than the brain is what’s emotional.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by CsRockefeller(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't just understand why women always attach emotion to everything.
Nobody is talking about d girl that gave her number willingly to d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that exchanged nudes with d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that accepted gifts and money from d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that was enjoying chatting with d idiotic man
Why are we so irrational in judging cases?

Just so you know, you are sick upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by okoroemeka(m): 3:43am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't just understand why women always attach emotion to everything.
Nobody is talking about d girl that gave her number willingly to d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that exchanged nudes with d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that accepted gifts and money from d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that was enjoying chatting with d idiotic man
Why are we so irrational in judging cases?
they have judged the man guilty leaving out the girl that encouraged the action in the first place,and pls don't tell me the girl is small and don't know what she is doing,she knows it is wrong that's why she didn't approach the man when he is with his wife,she knows it is forbidden love but some women are excited by such,the parents are just delaying the inevitable because they cannot stop the relentless heat from the girls hormones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by NaMe4: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sometimes our judgement is so so biase. A 15 year old girl (teenager), the mother is still alive and she stays with her mother.
An adult started toasting her, she willingly gave her number to d adult, she willingly exchange nude photos with d adult, she willingly accepted gifts and money.
At this juncture, both d adult and d girl are to be blamed. If d adult is pestering her and does not like it, what she should hv done is to report to her mother and teachers in school.
I had an encounter with a teanage girl like that, (when I was working in a pharmacy) d girl came to buy pepper spray, and I asked her who sent her and why she came to buy d pepper spray.
She told me how a boy was disturbing her everywhere she goes and d harrasement from d guy
I told her d following:
1. Anytime she wants to go out, she should not go alone.
2. She should inform her parents about d boy's disturbances and harrasement
3. Should not go out in d night all alone. Infact I hv forgotten d orientation I gv her but my happiness was that she conquered bcs after a while d girl came back to me and thanked me and d idiotic boy did not disturb nor harass her again.
What I'm trying to say here is that d teenage girl has questions to answer and as for d old cargo of a man, well nemesis will surely catch up with him

Legally, even in a case of statutory rape the blame fully goes to the offender.

From an emotional point of view, the parents may want to place some blame on the child regarding adhering to home trainings, etc but the fact remains she is a minor and still in her formative years. Persons at this stage can easily be misguided, misinformed or disoriented.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course, because men can’t wait to start ravaging vaginas. The earlier the better hah? Because I am sure such laws are not made with women in mind.

Actually, such laws are made in countries that claim to "protect" women's sexual rights.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 3:57am On Apr 17, 2022
TawTaw:
sheath your paedophilic sword. It is 18 in Nigeria.

Let every paedophilic spirit of stupidity in you die this night!

Direct that prayer point to your father.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 3:57am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

Hmm. I wonder if it has something to do with the rhetoric that girls over 25 years of age are ancient and need to stop existing.

No. It's about countries that claim to "protect" women's sexual rights.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2022
CsRockefeller:

Just so you know, you are sick upstairs.

You guys are just attacking the guy mindlessly. This issue is not about mere emotions but "don't lose guard with your daughters". A 16 year old girl can give sexual consent. This is what the law says. It is your responsibility to protect your daughter and disregard that perverted law in your home. It is our responsibility as sane individuals to reverse the law that claim to empower men and women's sexual rights. Ideally, the age of sexual consent should be 21 but the perverted world that we live in saw a need to take it low to 18 and 16 in most countries. This is the reality.

I finished secondary school at 16 and immediately proceeded to a uni where sex meant nothing to people's sons and daughters. And that was over a decade ago.

This is 2022, many 16-year-olds are moving to 200 level and you guys still claim that a 15-year-old girl cannot give "consent"? That's merely our emotions at work, not the reality that would soon be backed by law.

Everybody should shine their eyes. 14-16year-old girls populate Snapchat and Tiktok. In fact, they own the app. It is our duty to ensure that laws that put our kids at risk are rejected. It's beyond what we say or opine online.

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by akanbiaa(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2022
babajeje123:

Can you hear yourself? Would you say the same thing if the girl was your child or your relative?
Try to look at things from the positive point of view sometimes even if your mind is telling you to make conclusions and think what the person means is negative , carefully read what I wrote again and ask people around you what does this guy mean by saying the lady is lucky that the guy did not use her sent nude picture to blackmail her (if the pictures are still on his phone the father should ensure it is permanently deleted). But if you got no one to explain to you Lucky in this context means being grateful that the man did not have his way with her and things did not get worse through blackmail.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by rajiedreez: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2022
They just gave the man an opportunity to be smarter next time, he should have been reported to the police and further prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by ruthxzy(f): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Honestly, I was wondering what could give d girl audacity to be chatting with an adult, to d extent of sharing nude photos. But nobody will talk about it and it keeps going day by day
I don't know why you are finding it so difficult to understand this . She is just 15 years and if you claim most 15years are expose remember not all are expose so don't categorised all 15 years old girls and boys being exposed. Teenagers are know to want to explore, want to try whatever there friends are into bad or good and the era of social media made everything worse because people now praise shame and rubbish. She is yet to fully understand what she did is bad and can fully destroy her future but the full grown up man knows every possibility things that can happen he knows is against the law, against culture, against religion he knows it can destroy her future but stil went ahead and press further manipulating the girl knowing that the only thing the girl might be scared of is her parent but the foolish man knows it is more than that. So I don't blame the girl a bit we are to train them as adult and not pollute them

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Very sad.

This madness is everywhere
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2022
rajiedreez:
They just gave the man an opportunity to be smarter next time, he should have been reported to the police and further prosecuted
If they dared, that man will mischievously/vindictively share the girl's nude videos all d internet space! Her image and her parents reputation wud have been Destroyed Fovever! This, they both know! Dats y her father was enraged!
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2022
ruthxzy:

I don't know why you are finding it so difficult to understand this . She is just 15 years and if you claim most 15years are expose remember not all are expose so don't categorised all 15 years old girls and boys being exposed. Teenagers are know to want to explore, want to try whatever there friends are into bad or good and the era of social media made everything worse because people now praise shame and rubbish. She is yet to fully understand what she did is bad and can fully destroy her future but the full grown up man knows every possibility things that can happen he knows is against the law, against culture, against religion he knows it can destroy her future but stil went ahead and press further manipulating the girl knowing that the only thing the girl might be scared of is her parent but the foolish man knows it is more than that. So I don't blame the girl a bit we are to train them as adult and not pollute them

Let's pretend that we don't know that secondary school girls and boys have sex. Same secondary school students wey be cultists?

Remove the shameless old man from the picture. What do you think? Who do you blame?

I like the fact that you didn't attack the guy though.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2022
NaMe4:

Legally, even in a case of statutory rape the blame fully goes to the offender.

From an emotional point of view, the parents may want to place some blame on the child regarding adhering to home trainings, etc but the fact remains she is a minor and still in her formative years. Persons at this stage can easily be misguided, misinformed or disoriented.
The more reason y many parents should give their children sex education!. But even at dat, d Girl in question deserves some Brutal corporal punishment to teach her a lesson! But most here are giving her a free pass just like dat saying she is still a kid or a minor! Really?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The more reason y many parents should give their children sex education!. But even at dat, d Girl in question deserves some Brutal corporal punishment to teach her a lesson! But most here are giving her a free pass just like dat saying she is still a kid or a minor! Really?

They say that only because the person involved is "old and shameless". Replace the old man with a secondary school boy, their opinion will change.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Avast(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2022
tommy589:
Parents knows best. It is better to face your lane than to advice people on their parenting style. One thing I know is that the disadvantages of giving children personal phones outweighs the benefits

I swear but when I say this to people, the response I get most times is "She is not too small to use phone".
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Prazo1: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2022
All blame on the man, He should be arrested.

The man know better so she can be easily deceived that’s why they are called minors

Men please do better....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by tojahh(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Them supposed knack that girl 2 by 2 for waist small make she get sense. All these girls are only small in age but their head carry wetin aunty them no fit carry.

When I was serving I can make bold to say 48% of girls from age 10 - 15 are already sex active.

As for the Shameless Egbon, na to pour am small acid for ear make him deaf because him march line. Them suppose go even him church and office go cast am.

Well Do Not Loseguard on your daughter. Giving them access to gadgets at their age is not staying woke!
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by LadyTara(f): 5:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Such men are better locked away for the safety of kids in the society, obviously this is not his first victim.

His face should be plastered everywhere so parents can beware there is a predator around.Disgusting!!!

As for the girl, there is obviously a breakdown in communication in that family that she didn't see the need to tell her parents. This is a wake-up call to the parents to fix whatever is broken in that family.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Let's pretend that we don't know that secondary school girls and boys have sex. Same secondary school students wey be cultists?

Remove the shameless old man from the picture. What do you think? Who do you blame?

I like the fact that you didn't attack the guy though.
Ur comment just reminded me of Sth. Some WAEC Students in my area after dier last paper went to a Hotel, ordered catfish and beer and drank to Stupor! When they were going home excessively Drunk, dey unfortunately passed by Soldiers in an Army Checkpoint and insulted d Uniform men. The soldiers rounded dem and used koboko to Flog dier legs Mercilessly! One of the girls even Fainted. Question is WHY DIDNT THE SOLDIERS SAY OH THE STUDENTS ARE JUST KIDS, MINORS, BLABLA, AND ALLOW DEM TO GO SCOT FREE? Dis is y i am arguing dat d Girl deserves some punishment/criticism in d whole Saga! We cant absolve Totally her just because she is 15yrs!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by ozo13(m): 5:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

16 is the average age of sexual consent. Soon, most countries will reduce it to 14. The world is moving towards that direction.
its still 18 sir
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

No. It's about countries that claim to "protect" women's sexual rights.
Hunie the people who are focused on reducing age of consent are Christian conservative law makers who want women unable to make sexual and reproductive decisions for themselves. Women (more like girls) who are largely uneducated, dependent and unable to say no.

You have not looked into the genesis of what’s happening have you?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur comment just reminded me of Sth. Some WAEC Students after dier last paper went to a Hotel, ordered catfish and beer and drank to Stupor! When they were going home excessively Drunk, dey unfortunately passed by Soldiers in an Army Checkpoint and insulted d Uniform men. The soldiers rounded dem and used koboko to Flog dier legs Mercilessly! One of the girls even Fainted. Question is WHY DIDNT THE SOLDIERS SAY OH THE STUDENTS ARE JUST KIDS, MINORS, BLABLA, AND ALLOW DEM TO GO SCOT FREE? Dis is y i am arguing dat d Girl deserves/punishment some criticism in d whole Saga! We cant absolve Totally her just because she is 15yrs!

Absolutely. I believe the girl and her parents deserve some criticism.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

Hunie the people who are focused on reducing age of consent are Christian conservative law makers who want women unable to make sexual and reproductive decisions for themselves. Women (more like girls) who are largely uneducated, dependent and unable to say no.

Team quiverful.

See Also : josh duggar
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

They say that only because the person involved is "old and shameless". Replace the old man with a secondary school boy, their opinion will change.
Yes the opinion will change when the man is out of the equation. Why shouldn’t it?. Are you flipping serious?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2022
ozo13:
its still 18 sir

You're right. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18, although that figure is also debated based on your geographical region.

From a moral point of view, I do not think that even an 18 or 20 year old girl or boy should be allowed to have sex. But that's just a view, not the reality today.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 5:37am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Team quiverful.

See Also : josh duggar
Yup. Josh the pedophilic p.

With a houseful of daughters. I don’t think those girls escaped his groppy hands

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

Hmmn.. Okay. I haven't looked into the genesis of the issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.