Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters (113914 Views)

I Don Lose Guard / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

Yes the opinion will change when the man is out of the equation. Why shouldn’t it?. Are you flipping serious?

You mean a girl should be taught to say "no" to older adults and "yes" to classmates when it comes to sex?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2022
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1050471

A bill that would have ended child marriage in Idaho — which has no minimum age for couples who want to wed — died in the Statehouse this year.

Republican lawmakers, who control the Legislature, opposed it, including state Rep. Bryan Zollinger, who said it "went too far."

"Obviously, I'm against child marriage," the GOP lawmaker told NBC News. "But basically marriage is a contract between people that shouldn't require government permission."

Acidosis:

Hmmn.. Okay. I haven't looked into the genesis of the issue.

American republicans are forever and always trying to make sure they keep women barefoot and pregnant anyway they can. If it means fighting the laws proposed to end child marriage, they will.

You know all that crap people talk about Muslims in the northern part of Nigeria, republicans manifest it to the T. They just have the privilege of being in America so they can claim to be civilized but they are not

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by RussellRutherfo: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2022
A man named MuhamMad did this and more to a 9year old doll playing girl child called Aisha, grooming her and mentally abusing her by making her scrape the semen on his clothes.

What did 1.5 billion Kaaba facing people do instead of calling out this pedophile. They declare him a "prophet".

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Lightorder: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2022
QuinModah:
*DON’T LOSE GUARD WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS*

You can't be too sure...

I watched a skit a few minutes ago and I remembered an incident that happened last year. I have her permission to share without revealing names or locations. Also some details have been changed.

A mother asked to use her fifteen year old daughter’s phone for some days while her own phone was being repaired.

WhatsApp messages dropped on the phone. Her daughter had passworded her WhatsApp so she couldn’t see the messages.

Out of curiosity, she tried some passwords and her daughter’s birthday was the password. She opened the WhatsApp and almost died, with the shock of what she saw.

A man in the next building had been chatting with her daughter. He had made several sexual advances towards her, which the daughter refused. He was adamant. He pursued her. He sent her recharge cards, came to her school to give her gifts and money.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend or have ever had intimacy, she said no. He pursued her some more.

He requested for her pictures, almost unclad, which she initially refused to send him but when he sent his, she sent hers. It was nothing too revealing as she was in her bra and underwear.

He taught her how to password her WhatsApp.

Then he pushed for more. He wanted to see her completely nude. She couldn’t take such a picture because she shared a room with her siblings.

He asked her to lock herself in the bathroom for them to have a video call.

She saw messages like “Did you like what you saw?” “ Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” He sent a picture of his nudity to her. A girl of fifteen!

It became terrifying when her daughter sent a chat saying she saw him with his wife the other night and he ignored her. She knew her daughter had fallen and it was a matter of time before the guy had his way.

She contacted me and asked me for advice. I have helped her in the past so she felt she could confide in me.

The truth is, when such a thing happens, you have to get someone who will treat the man’s Bleep-up very well. Who is the person who will be angry enough to do that No other person than her father.

She was scared her husband will dump the blame on her. She was looking for another way to handle it without him.

I told her, “If you handle it quietly, the man will be wiser and will ensure he won’t be caught since he is obsessed with your daughter that he patiently groomed her. It is best he is disgraced and only her father will do that unless he is a useless man that’s when he will keep quiet.” I told her she is lucky the girl hadn’t agreed to be alone with the man anywhere. It was getting close to that.

Her husband didn’t disappoint me. Immediately he read the chats and saw the ‘manhood’ he took off to the man’s house that night. The wife ran after him. He banged continuously on the gate.

Well, the man got what was coming to him. He was disgraced. The evidence of their chats were there. His neighbours were shocked because he portrayed a picture of a saint but he was the devil and also a paedophile.

The husband wanted to take the matter to the Police but everyone begged. The landlord of their house and the man’s house also appealed to him not to escalate the matter. They begged him not to expose his chats on social media as his wife, my friend, had promised to do.

The culprit’s wife left him. He eventually had to move out of the house immediately the rent was due. The disgrace was too much for them to handle. Everywhere he went in the neighborhood, mothers were wary of him around their daughters.

They have collected the phones from their children. If you are not in university, no more phones.

How did they handle the girl? I asked them not to beat her. But the father refused to listen. He said she had brought disgrace to the household. He wanted to send her to the village but I stopped him. She needed therapy not to be shamed. I told the mother to take her to see a psychologist at Yaba left. It worked!

Older men groom very young girls and turn them into sex slaves. It was what this man was doing. The kind of chats they had was irritating coming from a grown man. He was able to make her do some of the things he wanted by doing them first.

That phone your daughter holds very dear to her heart, please once in a while, check it. Make sure she is not being groomed for someone’s perversion. Check what she is doing and advise her. Anyone younger than sixteen shouldn’t be on social media. Anyone still in secondary school shouldn’t be there too, regardless of their age.

Girls have been lured to travel abroad to be sex slaves, all by grooming or greed. They make them hate their families and believe they are the only ones that love them . They give them attention and say sweet things to them often. It is easy to fall for such.

Teach your children these signs and also do not expose them unnecessarily to these men. Paedophiles are evolving. They are getting smarter. We have to keep our girls safe.

I love you all.
you have done well
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2022
ozo13:
its still 18 sir
It should be brought down to 16 ASAP! Some 16yrs girls in Nigeria do lots of immoralities and know what 27,28yrs ladies are ignorant of! As for boys, have not u seen 16yrs among dem doin Yahoo and lodging in hotels? A 16YR OLD NIGERIAN IS NOT A KID, ABEG!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 5:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

You mean a girl should be taught to say "no" to older adults and "yes" to classmates when it comes to sex?
No.

If a girl has sex with her age mate, it’s not to be encouraged.
If an older man engages in sexual activity with her, it’s an abomination. It’s sexual assault and the focus should be on the man.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

American republicans are forever and always trying to make sure they keep women barefoot and pregnant anyway they can. If it means fighting the laws proposed to end child marriage, they will.

You know all that crap people talk about Muslims in the northern part of Nigeria, republicans manifest it to the T. They just have the privilege of being in America so they can claim to be civilized but they are not

Obligatory.

Please add all the nonsense laws texas are creating encouraging vigilantism against abortion

Or the state that is outlawing abortion for everyone including rape victims.

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

Oh. This is revealing.

"Obviously, I'm against child marriage," the GOP lawmaker told NBC News. "But basically marriage is a contract between people that shouldn't require government permission."

shocked shocked A lawmaker made the above statement?!
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:56am On Apr 17, 2022
cococandy:

No.

If a girl has sex with her age mate, it’s not to be encouraged.
If an older man engages in sexual activity with her, it’s an abomination. It’s sexual assault and the focus should be on the man.

I believe both are abominable acts and the parties involved should be blamed, especially when the "victim" is near or within the age of sexual consent.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

So in my kids school a girl and boy were suspended for kissing. If it had been an adult doing the kissing, he would have been handed over to the police and the girl handed over to a counselor.

Youthful exhuberance and adult manipulation are not the same

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by 9gerian: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Absolutely. He may likely groom another girl.

Larrysung:
He should have been apprehended sha

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by jamesharryson(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
QuinModah:

Y. We have to keep our girls safe.
[/b]
I love you all.
As you are keeping your girls safe, ensure the boys are safer. Because safer guys helps us reduce the load on keeping girls safe. Boys are also misused
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 5:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
It should be brought down to 16 ASAP! Some 16yrs girls in Nigeria do lots of immoralities and know what 27,28yrs ladies are ignorant of! As for boys, have not u seen 16yrs among dem doin Yahoo and lodging in hotels? A 16YR OLD NIGERIAN IS NOT A KID, ABEG!

I don't think we should reduce the age of sexual consent, please. If we follow that trend, it will get to age 10.

Although I agree with the other views. 16 year old girls are in 200 level Covenant University.

Some ediotic ones already know how to harvest human organs for money. One gave her mother a Benz the other day and the news was celebrated on Nairaland front page.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Obligatory.

Please add all the nonsense laws texas are creating encouraging vigilantism against abortion

Or the state that is outlawing abortion for everyone including rape victims.

Or the one where a rapist or their family members can sue a rape victim and force her to have the baby of the rapist because abortion is illegal.

Acidosis is not ready for this conversation.
I just don’t want to turn my stomach this evening with all the disgusting things the red states and their fundamental Christian voters support.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I can’t believe he’s trying to equate the two

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So in my kids school a girl and boy were suspended for kissing. If it had been an adult doing the kissing, he would have been handed over to the police and the girl handed over to a counselor.

Youthful exuberance and sexual acts among toddlers or pupils are not the same. If those kids were 100 level students, no one would suspend them.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Exedyne: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Wahala for who born pikin.

Anybody birthing kids at this point in time is giving himself extra headache.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Youthful exuberance and sexual acts among toddlers or pupils are not the same. If those kids were 100 level students, no one would suspend them.

So will you have the same reaction to your daughter in 100 level having a boyfriend in 100level or a boy friend your own age?

Will you have the same reaction to your 15 year old daughter messing around with your friends son vs your daughter messing around with your friend?

Are those incidents of child vs child or youth vs youth the same as adult vs child / youth?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by bukatyne(f): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2022
We4all:

I totally agree with you. A 15 year old girl is old enough to know what is right or wrong. I have seen a 12 year old tell a man to go to hell and reported to her parents.

Obviously, she didn’t have a great relationship with her parents to be able to open up to them. It’s a case of parenting gone wrong.

Great.

Sincerely great.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by bsalawu: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2022
God bless you bro. You did well

QuinModah:

You can't be too sure...

I watched a skit a few minutes ago and I remembered an incident that happened last year. I have her permission to share without revealing names or locations. Also some details have been changed.

A mother asked to use her fifteen year old daughter’s phone for some days while her own phone was being repaired.

WhatsApp messages dropped on the phone. Her daughter had passworded her WhatsApp so she couldn’t see the messages.

Out of curiosity, she tried some passwords and her daughter’s birthday was the password. She opened the WhatsApp and almost died, with the shock of what she saw.

A man in the next building had been chatting with her daughter. He had made several sexual advances towards her, which the daughter refused. He was adamant. He pursued her. He sent her recharge cards, came to her school to give her gifts and money.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend or have ever had intimacy, she said no. He pursued her some more.

He requested for her pictures, almost unclad, which she initially refused to send him but when he sent his, she sent hers. It was nothing too revealing as she was in her bra and underwear.

He taught her how to password her WhatsApp.

Then he pushed for more. He wanted to see her completely nude. She couldn’t take such a picture because she shared a room with her siblings.

He asked her to lock herself in the bathroom for them to have a video call.

She saw messages like “Did you like what you saw?” “ Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” He sent a picture of his nudity to her. A girl of fifteen!

It became terrifying when her daughter sent a chat saying she saw him with his wife the other night and he ignored her. She knew her daughter had fallen and it was a matter of time before the guy had his way.

She contacted me and asked me for advice. I have helped her in the past so she felt she could confide in me.

The truth is, when such a thing happens, you have to get someone who will treat the man’s Bleep-up very well. Who is the person who will be angry enough to do that No other person than her father.

She was scared her husband will dump the blame on her. She was looking for another way to handle it without him.

I told her, “If you handle it quietly, the man will be wiser and will ensure he won’t be caught since he is obsessed with your daughter that he patiently groomed her. It is best he is disgraced and only her father will do that unless he is a useless man that’s when he will keep quiet.” I told her she is lucky the girl hadn’t agreed to be alone with the man anywhere. It was getting close to that.

Her husband didn’t disappoint me. Immediately he read the chats and saw the ‘manhood’ he took off to the man’s house that night. The wife ran after him. He banged continuously on the gate.

Well, the man got what was coming to him. He was disgraced. The evidence of their chats were there. His neighbours were shocked because he portrayed a picture of a saint but he was the devil and also a paedophile.

The husband wanted to take the matter to the Police but everyone begged. The landlord of their house and the man’s house also appealed to him not to escalate the matter. They begged him not to expose his chats on social media as his wife, my friend, had promised to do.

The culprit’s wife left him. He eventually had to move out of the house immediately the rent was due. The disgrace was too much for them to handle. Everywhere he went in the neighborhood, mothers were wary of him around their daughters.

They have collected the phones from their children. If you are not in university, no more phones.

How did they handle the girl? I asked them not to beat her. But the father refused to listen. He said she had brought disgrace to the household. He wanted to send her to the village but I stopped him. She needed therapy not to be shamed. I told the mother to take her to see a psychologist at Yaba left. It worked!

Older men groom very young girls and turn them into sex slaves. It was what this man was doing. The kind of chats they had was irritating coming from a grown man. He was able to make her do some of the things he wanted by doing them first.

That phone your daughter holds very dear to her heart, please once in a while, check it. Make sure she is not being groomed for someone’s perversion. Check what she is doing and advise her. Anyone younger than sixteen shouldn’t be on social media. Anyone still in secondary school shouldn’t be there too, regardless of their age.

Girls have been lured to travel abroad to be sex slaves, all by grooming or greed. They make them hate their families and believe they are the only ones that love them . They give them attention and say sweet things to them often. It is easy to fall for such.

Teach your children these signs and also do not expose them unnecessarily to these men. Paedophiles are evolving. They are getting smarter. We have to keep our girls safe.

I love you all.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

I don't think we should reduce the age of sexual consent, please. If we follow that trend, it will get to age 10.

Although I agree with the other views. 16 year old girls are in 200 level Covenant University.

Some ediotic ones already know how to harvest human organs for money. One gave her mother a Benz the other day and the news was celebrated on Nairaland front page.
They should pls! Diz 16yr olds re doing lots of Immoralities and society will be calling dem Minor! The one dat stabbed his Boss in benin city and sold his car was 17yrs or so! Dat one na still Minor, abi??

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So will you have the same reaction to your daughter in 100 level having a boyfriend in 100level or a boy friend your own age?

Will you have the same reaction to your 15 year old daughter messing around with your friends son vs your daughter messing around with your friend?

Are those incidents of child vs child or youth vs youth the same as adult vs child / youth?

I'll shoot any b*stard that tries such with my girl child, young or old. But I also would not absolve her of any wrong doing in both scenarios, so long as she's provided with sound moral training.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Oddly enough this kind of happened when I was in uni. My friend had this very hot sister who was just rounding up secondary school. He was friends with this weird lecturer who was thirty plus who somehow thought it was alright to tell my guy he planned to marry this 16 year old.

It was obvious the lecturer was some sort of mega dork,but the wtf was strong for all of us. Agbaya man.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by bukatyne(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2022
LadyRosa:

But it's the truth.
If a girl start sleeping with matured man,as a very good observer I know, because I've counseled them before as a teacher.

If they are sleeping with their peers ,I also know.

If a girl gives out a particular odour,I know when it's odour associated with adolescence, especially when their body begins to develop in their intimate areas BUT there's also an odour when they start having Bleep.And a behavior that tends to either confuse them every once in a while emotionally and physically.

And when it's a matured person,it's something else.First is they begin to be very disrespectful.

Interesting theory.

I don't know about scents and all but I know there is something broken in a girl when she sleeps with older age.

If that 'broken' thing is fixed if she marries him is another matter.

Yeah, you are very right on the disrespect. I guess this birthed the cliche 'she don dey do/eat wetin her elders dey eat'.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

I'll shoot any b*stard that tries such with my girl child, young or old. But I also would not absolve her of any wrong doing so long as I provide her with sound moral training.

You still don't get it. Your child and her mate is misbehaving. Your child and an adult is manipulation.

There are so many lies and manipulations an adult or older male can pull with a much younger girl.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by cococandy(f): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It’s thoughts like this that cause 45 year old men to claim that 15 year old girls seduced them.
While their wives pray for them, casting and biding the demons (assaulted children ) that want to ruin their homes.

We’ll perish before we hold men accountable. It’s the children’s fault. It’s the parent’s fault. It’s the society’s fault. Oh what about the woke people? It’s somehow their fault too.

It’s never the fault of the irresponsible men that we help create by the liberties we allow them.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You still don't get it. Your child and her mate is misbehaving. Your child and an adult is manipulation.

There are so many lies and manipulations an adult or older male can pull with a much younger girl.

But I'm also putting it out there that so long as the girl is close to the age of consent, it should no longer be taking as mere manipulation. Many 15-year-old girls today know the difference between right and wrong.

Let's not forget that a youngster can also manipulate another youngster, especially in this generation where adolescents now own Benz. A yahoo boy could have done the "manipulation".
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by bukatyne(f): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2022
olawonder:
The best way to raise a child, especially a female child, is Islamic way! No other way can supersede

Men don't approach Islamic girls or they don't indulge in underage sex or they are not married off underaged?

Someone said he can't say 'to' them goes on to say 'tototo'.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by GloriousGbola: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

But I'm also putting it out there that so long as the girl is close to the age of consent, it should no longer be taking as mere manipulation. Many 15-year-old girls today know the difference between right and wrong.

Let's not forget that a youngster can also manipulate another youngster, especially in this generation where adolescents now own Benz.

I knew immediately that there was something wrong with hushpuppi. I heard him bragging about paying a driver 600k and I was like this is just bs. Same way when davido was claiming he had 30 billion in his account. But kids will listen to this and fall for it. Kids will always be easy to deceive and manipulate because they don't have life experience.

The mess with yahoo boys is on a different level.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I knew immediately that there was something wrong with hushpuppi. I heard him bragging about paying a driver 600k and I was like this is just bs. Same way when davido was claiming he had 30 billion in his account. But kids will listen to this and fall for it. Kids will always be easy to deceive and manipulate because they don't have life experience.

The mess with yahoo boys is on a different level.

You're right. May God help our generation sha. What today's kids consume from the digital space has done more harm than good.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2022
ruthxzy:

I don't know why you are finding it so difficult to understand this . She is just 15 years and if you claim most 15years are expose remember not all are expose so don't categorised all 15 years old girls and boys being exposed. Teenagers are know to want to explore, want to try whatever there friends are into bad or good and the era of social media made everything worse because people now praise shame and rubbish. She is yet to fully understand what she did is bad and can fully destroy her future but the full grown up man knows every possibility things that can happen he knows is against the law, against culture, against religion he knows it can destroy her future but stil went ahead and press further manipulating the girl knowing that the only thing the girl might be scared of is her parent but the foolish man knows it is more than that. So I don't blame the girl a bit we are to train them as adult and not pollute them
If we all can do away with emotion, my dear we will get it right. I never said that we should clapp for d idiotic man. All I hv being saying is that, d 15 year old girl has to be asked some questions. The mum was able to see this one, what about d ones d girl does outside d neighbourhood.
I remember I was in trouble with some guys all bcs of a girl child of that similar age sometime ago.
What really happened was that d girl would come visiting a guy after school instead of going straight to her home.When I noticed it,I became worried and based on how popular I was in d area,I confronted d guy and told him d negative side of what he was doing wit d girl
Could u believe that, this girl now changed my effort into something else. She started telling her friends that "that brother is a wicked somebody and an enemy of progress"bcs I cautioned her that I don't want to see her again in d guy's room again.
A 15year old is equivalent to a 20 or even 22 year old guy,bbut trying to make her look innocent of d whole thing is never an option and way to go

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2022
NaMe4:

Legally, even in a case of statutory rape the blame fully goes to the offender.

From an emotional point of view, the parents may want to place some blame on the child regarding adhering to home trainings, etc but the fact remains she is a minor and still in her formative years. Persons at this stage can easily be misguided, misinformed or disoriented.
YEAH, U ARE RIGHT ON D SECOND PARAGRAPH.
This was what d man said according to op "Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” means she has being seen d man idiotic man secretly. Pls tell me something on that quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.