Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video (4757 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / I Spotted This Fat Dude Outside My House By 4AM(Scary Photos) / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by SweetiliciousD: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

Recent video, not up to 24 hours.

Show love and share the link here
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Izprince(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Stupid and idiotic useless comment

Why must she tell him before dancing in music video to make her money.

This your stupid comment just prove you are not ready for submittion, in other words you will not get married... Even if u do get married, the marriage will not last unless you are married to a Bobrisky...

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Anonymous54: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Izprince:

This your stupid comment just prove you are not ready for submittion, in other words you will not get married... Even if u do get married, the marriage will not last unless you are married to a Bobrisky...
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by yachal: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
op she is making her money, if she was idle people like u would have come here to start calling her names that she is useless yen yen yen yen pls allow her to make her money. If u don't want the relationship den end it. She is not your wife so Don't cage her.

No one said she shdnt make money.
The issue is she hid it from her man
Not cool
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
I know you not over responding
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Prettygirl200(f): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
yachal:

No one said she shdnt make money.
The issue is she hid it from her man
Not cool
okay fine that's bad on her own part but it's not enough reason for the op to want to end the relationship. Except ofcourse he is tired of her
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Sureplug123(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
She's already cheating? How did she get the slot?
If you are close to a model, you'll understand!

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by okrikaboi: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make una dey there dey mumu me I don turn my babe to Fwb if she like make she marry unless na me decide I get access to the coochie for life with no heartbreaking investment cool
These hoes are not for the street they are for the earth.

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Wizpa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Bigfish121(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omo na wa ooo.na make to get girlfriend just tire me ooo.How person go even take marry self.me don tire.

Wizpa:
I do not waste time on beeches anymore, I go straight to the point.

I gave her 5k Eventually for all night knacking grin

She fine as fvck and her nyansh big die! cheesy

Didnt post this to brag or anything, posted this so you know that girls dont fvkking care about love or relationship no matter how beautiful she is., observe her and price her well even if she ain't a prostitute. If she likes you, she will fvck you for the right price undecided
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bigfish121:
Omo na wa ooo.na make to get girlfriend just tire me ooo.How person go even take marry self.me don tire.

E tire me too.. i don't even trust any girl again!
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Anonymous54: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women are scum shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Hartugrin27(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:
gringrin

No it is a pinkflag..
why not have a face to face interview with her to figure out the views..

I always laugh out at ppl that bring their respective stories here [the house of bitterness ] for advice and opinions..

Ahswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:
I thought you finna be concerned about not having enough money yet to run your business...you're depressed about the most useless thing "Relationship".

Person wey dem suppose wipe Oraimo Cord for neck. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MilkANDpepper: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do you want to cage her in the relationship? Don't you want her to work for her money?

End the relationship if you wanna end it.. You guys wahala is just too much. What is it sef?

There are many dancers making it big in the music industry both male and female.. Many of them are also getting endorsement deals. I don't wanna be mentioning names sef.

If I were to be your girlfriend, I will be so happy you're ending the relationship in order for me to focus on my career than to be caged in a relationship.

What nonsense!!!
That's his fiancee. Appearing on a music video without him knowing about it isn't worth his concern? C'mon now.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Ahswear

lolz..
like they lack close pal to discuss all issues with.. any small thing boom, you see them bring it on NL.. funniest thing is that you can't even tell who's behind the keyboard or maybe goat can be sensitive than the person giving u advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Connected1: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
She may have been called urgently for it, that's how it is sometimes.

You should call her to order and tell her you don't admire seeing your girlfriend dancing half naked in a music video, well if she's not dressed that way then you can bypass the query.

Moreover you should wait for her to tell you about it, just raise a topic about models and see if she will tell you about it, if she doesn't say anything then tell her about her video and watch her facial expressions very carefully, there lies you answers and not her words.

It's not enough reason for a breakup, unless she doesn't want to stop, although it's been a long time I saw a music video without the model being half naked.

Somehow allow her to do what she likes, if you don't like it then it's quits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Connected1:
She may have been called urgently for it, that's how it is sometimes.

You should call her to order and tell her you don't admire seeing your girlfriend dancing half naked in a music video, well if she's not dressed that way then you can bypass the query.

Moreover you should wait for her to tell you about it, just raise a topic about models and see if she will tell you about it, if she doesn't say anything then tell her about her video and watch her facial expressions very carefully, there lies you answers and not her words.

It's not enough reason for a breakup, unless she doesn't want to stop, although it's been a long time I saw a music video without the model being half naked.

Somehow allow her to do what she likes, if you don't like it then it's quits.

Thank you.. the best advice I've gotten so far. Others are just fooling around, thinking my post was made up.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Mentholated: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Olam09:

Thank you.. the best advice I've gotten so far. Others are just fooling around, thinking my post was made up.

Call your fiancee, send the video to her and demand for an explanation. She is not just your girlfriend, she is your wife to be.

If she values you and your relationship with her , she will keep explaining till you calm down. Do not wait for her to bring it up, that is weak. Tackle issues in your relationship on time. Time no dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Mentholated:

Call your fiancee, send the video to her and demand for an explanation. She is not just your girlfriend, she is your wife to be.

If she values you and your relationship with her , she will keep explaining till you calm down. Do not wait for her to bring it up, that is weak. Tackle issues in your relationship on time. Time no dey.
Thanks bro. I'll do that
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Hartugrin27(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..
like they lack close pal to discuss all issues with.. any small thing boom, you see them bring it on NL.. funniest thing is that you can't even tell who's behind the keyboard or maybe goat can be sensitive than the person giving u advice.

Oh father lord
Jeon don pepper dem ..
I blame dose op who comes here to table deir wahala, las last....na problem dem go carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Tundex911: 2:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Unfortunately I saabi the babe wey comrade dey talk about...

Come meet me for my house grin
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by IslamIncest: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Olam09:
While i was busy striving hard to grow my new business and expand my source of income, my girlfriend of 3 years (Fiancee) was busy dancing in someone else music video.

Do you think that's a red flag or I'm just overthinking everything?

I'm currently angry and I'm contemplating on ending our relationship asap!

Which music video bro?

Let me analyze the quality of directors who are already bedding her grin
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by IslamIncest: 3:53am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Stupid and idiotic useless comment

Why must she tell him before dancing in music video to make her money.

Exactly grin.

I don't understand why she should.

Especially when she might need to spread her legs to get picked out of the lot. grin grin grin.

By the way... MadamVanessa, I would love to Know you in a carnal way. grin grin grin
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 17, 2022
StPete:

Your comment is the idiotic useless comment here if a girl can be in a relationship and still not tell such useful information to her boyfriend unless she has something to hide
That one nor get brains. Na to spoil young girls lives as their own done Subaru beyond redemption. Imagine her useless statement. For serious relationship that's heading somewhere
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay fine that's bad on her own part but it's not enough reason for the op to want to end the relationship. Except ofcourse he is tired of her
It's more than enough. If she can hide such sensitive information from her supposed better half then i wonder what else she's hiding. Life isn't hard we just go on making it complicated. What's wrong in being transparent with ur to be husband? It means she no value wetin them dey try build. Sensible girls no plenty again. God help us all
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Jeon(f): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Oh father lord
Jeon don pepper dem ..
I blame dose op who comes here to table deir wahala, las last.... na problem dem go carry go

gringrin

HAPPY EASTER.

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by oilmane(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Olam09:
While i was busy striving hard to grow my new business and expand my source of income, my girlfriend of 3 years (Fiancee) was busy dancing in someone else music video.

Do you think that's a red flag or I'm just overthinking everything?

I'm currently angry and I'm contemplating on ending our relationship asap!

U b musician and she refuse to dance for your video? Them nor go pay her for the shoot? Make she nor hustle? You're overreacting except there's something you're not telling us.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Suspect1: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
op she is making her money, if she was idle people like u would have come here to start calling her names that she is useless yen yen yen yen pls allow her to make her money. If u don't want the relationship den end it. She is not your wife so Don't cage her.
I thought you even have sense.

useless noise maker.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by oluwaseyi0: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2022
One day some guys will complain they saw their girls teaching in someone else's school, watching someone else's movie
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by emmy512: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Ah she is a "mondel" u say. Your just trying to domesticate a wilding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be True Love? [photo] / The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.