Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video (4838 Views)

I Spotted This Fat Dude Outside My House By 4AM(Scary Photos) / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by BurnaBaby(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Congratulations!

Your girl is now a celebrity wow!!
God have done it for you

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Prettygirl200(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Suspect1:
I thought you even have sense.

useless noise maker.
Lol y do u want my attention so bad?? I didn't mention ur name, pls do well so take your frustrations out of my mention. It's too early, try to get sense small ok??
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2022
BurnaBaby:
Congratulations!

Your girl is now a celebrity wow!!
God have done it for you

kiss kiss kiss

undecided e be like say you chop weeded rice?
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Suspect1: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol y do u want my attention so bad?? I didn't mention ur name, pls do well so take your frustrations out of my mention. It's too early, try to get sense small ok??
your attention for what? I would rather give it to pig.

I only noticed you on ilegend thread and i did thought you have sense...never knew you would earn your self a name called mrs booby.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Prettygirl200(f): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Suspect1:
your attention for what? I would rather give it to pig.

I only noticed you on ilegend thread and i did thought you have sense...never knew you would earn your self a name called mrs booby.
Lol wahala for who jeolosy wan kill. If u are too pained pls go and hang urself. I won't give u that attention u seek, u are really looking for it. Its eather Sunday let me go and feast on the wonderful delegacy I made. Tadarrr attention seeker!! grin grin grin
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Hartugrin27(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

gringrin

HAPPY EASTER.

Same here
Flexing after church

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Suspect1: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol wahala for who jeolosy wan kill. If u are too pained pls go and hang urself. I won't give u that attention u seek, u are really looking for it. Its eather Sunday let me go and feast on the wonderful delegacy I made. Tadarrr attention seeker!! grin grin grin
noise maker keep shut!

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Prettygirl200(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!
E pain am!!! grin grin grin attention seeker cheesy cheesy
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by flames007(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Stupid and idiotic useless comment

Why must she tell him before dancing in music video to make her money.
So you didn't read that they've been dating for three f*cking and planning to wed. If he doesn't know that fact already, then i can guarantee that there are a billion other thing she's hiding from him.

What's there if she tells him?

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Jeon(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Same here
Flexing after church

okay.

Oladipupo

this name looks familiar

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Lawly: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Op how was her dance steps? Hope she opened her legs well. Please send me the link to the video. I want to check sth tongue
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by francis7257(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lol funny gender.
Imagine it the other way round and how you will react.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by francis7257(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do you want to cage her in the relationship? Don't you want her to work for her money?

End the relationship if you wanna end it.. You guys wahala is just too much. What is it sef?

There are many dancers making it big in the music industry both male and female.. Many of them are also getting endorsement deals. I don't wanna be mentioning names sef.

If I were to be your girlfriend, I will be so happy you're ending the relationship in order for me to focus on my career than to be caged in a relationship.

What nonsense!!!

Madam think now.. He is not caging her just that stuffs like that is worth sharing with a partner not to think otherwise like he is thinking.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Mentholated: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2022
flames007:
So you didn't read that they've been dating for three f*cking and planning to wed. If he doesn't know that fact already, then i can guarantee that there are a billion other thing she's hiding from him.

What's there if she tells him?

The guy is dating himself. Relationships are easy to understand, we just keep living in denial to protect ourselves.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Link to the video
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
ednut1:
Link to the video

Fùck you!
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Kate06(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Everyone has right to voice his or her opinion here but not insult inclined like the one in your comment.

Why you gals defend yourselves both online and offline baffles me even if you don't know each other and if what is being defended was bad. It therefore connotes that majority of you gals are evil,wicked and manipulative.

The op has the right to end the damn relationship immediately as such fiancee is into dating apps and keeping a lot from him.

Get the fuckkk out of here. Dont ever defend evil in my presence again else,I will call you out!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? / Can Anyone Tell Me What So Special About Dating A Kwara State Girls / A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.