Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! (28569 Views)

Pls Advice Me Like a father and Mother on this decision I want to take. / “only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far…” (how Far Are You Willing To Go?). / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! by deltateam: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
sageer1706:

Yea it's saying all christians go to church every Sunday...
A practicing muslim will perform his/her prayers even if he works in a seminary

You still don't get it. They do it when it's convenient.
Re: Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! by ACURASPEEDO(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
dboY1123:
I have been on/off from my work(shop) for 2weeks now, I have this new worker who is a Muslim and I am a Christian, of course, I am not against her religion or anything, I still grant her the permission to attend mosque every Friday afternoon and I always try to be at shop by 2pm, or get someone to replace her..

Today I came to shop and the first thing I noticed was that she allowed one Alfa that I know very well, into the shop(she knows it is not allowed), my mind told me they were both reciting the Quran before I came in.

Secondly, she told me that she needs to pray (in the shop) that I should excuse her while I had to leave there and go outside..This has never been happening for 3 months she's been here..

Even myself being a Christian, I pray before coming to shop/work.

I wanted to tell her to stop praying in the shop because it is not a praying ground or mosque, should I go ahead?

I am not against her religion whatsoever, even she reads the Quran quietly in the shop and there's no issue about that.

I am a Muslim and I advise you to set the rules. It's your shop, it's your business take ownership and organize ur enterprise. I as a Muslim might not tolerate such if it deviates against the tenets of my enterprise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

About Schleez Limited / Six Ways To De-stress After A Long And Hard Work Week / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.