Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,035,526 members, 7,443,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 01:17 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth about The Year 2122 (392 Views)
Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / What Sad Truth Do You Know? / Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] (2) (3) (4)
|Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by kenzysmith: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2022|
100 YEARS FROM NOW !!!*
100 years from now will be the year 2122. By then, every single reader of this piece will be underground, our bodies having become part of the soil. During that time, our fate in respect to paradise or hell would have been made known to us.
Meanwhile above the soil, our houses that were left behind would have become either homes for others or demolished for better structures. Our clothes would have become destroyed or rags for others and replaced by more recent trends; our cars will be on display as historical artifacts by others or recycled for more advanced technology. But for us, we will be, for the most part, never thought about by anyone again. Think of it, how often do you think about your great grandfather? How often does your great grandmother cross your mind?. You see!
Our presence here on earth today, that presence that we make so much noise about and shed so many tears for, was preceded by countless generations before us and shall be followed by countless generations after us Jesus tarries. Every generation that passes through this world barely finds the time to take a glance at the world, before needing to bid it farewell and handing over the baton, having not fulfilled even a fraction of their ambitions. Our lives are, in reality, far shorter than we imagine.
In 2122,every one of us will realise from within the grave just how worthless this world actually was, and how trivial those dreams were. most people in their inner minds sajing why was i even born to face life test himself some angels Won't want to pass through this test and temptations.
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2022|
Op, all man go die! Normal levels. But me i must reach 80 and also break Elon Musk record b4 i bow out!
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022|
kenzysmith:thats if God kingdom never come long before then, the signs are everywhere as bible stated
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Lifeangel(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022|
You're tucking right guy. You'll be a wonderful philosopher.
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Edyice: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022|
2122 is to far for anyone reading this, I don't think we have any 13 years old , not to talk of romance section..
I think by 2092 or 2100 every soul will await the kingdom... hell or heaven ...
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by SoJBoy1: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2022|
True words my Guy, life is worthless if not lived serving God who gives everlasting life.
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by kenzysmith: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022|
Edyice:2092 some people in nairaland might still be alive some might be 110 or 115 by then
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Dreadlock69(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2022|
Shey unah know see my face for vampire diaries
|Re: Sad Truth about The Year 2122 by Anthonyoz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2022|
The Vanity of Life
1. These are the words of the Philosopher, David's son, who was king in Jerusalem.
2. It is useless, useless, said the Philosopher. Life is useless, all useless.
3. You spend your life working, laboring, and what do you have to show for it?
4. Generations come and generations go, but the world stays just the same.
5. The sun still rises, and it still goes down, going wearily back to where it must start all over again.
6. The wind blows south, the wind blows north---round and round and back again.
7. Every river flows into the sea, but the sea is not yet full. The water returns to where the rivers began, and starts all over again.
8. Everything leads to weariness---a weariness too great for words. Our eyes can never see enough to be satisfied; our ears can never hear enough.
9. What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world.
10. *Look,* they say, *here is something new!* But no, it has all happened before, long before we were born.
11. No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then.
The Grief of Wisdom
12. I, the Philosopher, have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13. I determined that I would examine and study all the things that are done in this world. God has laid a miserable fate upon us.
14. I have seen everything done in this world, and I tell you, it is all useless. It is like chasing the wind.
15. You can't straighten out what is crooked; you can't count things that aren't there.
16. I told myself, *I have become a great man, far wiser than anyone who ruled Jerusalem before me. I know what wisdom and knowledge really are.*
17. I was determined to learn the difference between knowledge and foolishness, wisdom and madness. But I found out that I might as well be chasing the wind.
18. The wiser you are, the more worries you have; the more you know, the more it hurts.
Life is useless.
1 Like 1 Share
Where Are The Nairaland Og's / 4 Reasons Why Single Ladies Love Married Men More Than Single Men. / He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52