Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (42973 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by galaxy2020(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Haaa!!

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by DaveHarry(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osibajo2023:
use another number
As in card number?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Looks good. Did you cook it?
I'm waiting for yours cause you are our resident chef wink
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

It depends! There is this soft and starchy rice that I love... Whether with stew or as Jollof, I can eat it all day, everyday! And I'm not even a fan of rice o!

I wish I knew the name of the brand!

I no like any rice. Whether starchy or non-starchy. I prefer swallow. That is not to say I don’t eat rice, but e no dey move me.

Goalnaldo:
I'm waiting for yours cause you are our resident chef wink

Thanks for the compliment. cheesy I rarely go out of my way to cook on days like this. It is just another day to me.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by VEHINTOLAR: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

Lol ! Please,be patient with her sir !

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gaddafi1:

Abeg where una de see this kin chop. I wish my wife can prepare Oha soup. Na delicacy be that

It's simple na.

Just pay for an online cooking class for your wife, make una start to dey enjoy all kinds of delicacies.
I recommend @foodbyhilda. She dey cook fire!

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Pussyassnigger: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
shantti:

For here neighbors no send themselves
Ja fo ri ee grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by RedEnergy: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.
grin Is she cooking the food or the food is cooking her? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
Lecker
only you 3 meat. Ritualism!!

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ellasure:

That na one chance Moto, chai, na only her waka come. ala mummy Jonathan..

Anyway, I think she needs some more hands including yours to reduce the time spent in the kitchen. Don't you think so?

Men can be impatient when cooking is ongoing ehn...cheesy

Well, quick cooking is more about having the right kitchen appliances and time management.
That's why it's good to watch chopped. cheesy
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
jornwhite:

Bro you are not alone infact you gave a perfect narrative, despite using four burner to avoid ending up as a nagging man i just make sure i have slice bread in the house all week.
sometimes i try to faint maybe that will speed things up but naa still the same
you try to faint? cheesy this is the funniest comment I've seen on NL this 2022 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by folake4u(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry

Ah no slander of rice will be tolerated oh angry.
That's my favourite food.

4 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
DaveHarry:
Don't even know why I came to rent room in an area where nobody Cooks in festive periods. Make d rent just expire make I leave dis kind area abeg. Bad neighborhood!

Anyways happy and melodious Easter to everyone concerned. Love you!

Pack go where Igbos plenty. grin
During festive times, all your neighbours go carry food come give you one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Dynamicboss: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
kechywillz:
Rice no dey too hold belle

Saving 9ja lives since the wicked luggard almagated this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by chaddy16: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

God will visit your home and He will bless you abundantly in the name of Jesus. Your hour of waiting is over my brother ! I AM THAT I AM has heard your cries for help;start celebrating !
Amen sir
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Heavensent01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
As a typical Afonja that I am, amala, ewedu and gbegiri will not pass me by this Easter. If my 30k monthly stipend is not enough, na to run skullarship things with Baba Sikiru

just look at how lovely that food look, not that your akpu and banga that will be looking like 6months old baby shit

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Dagger111(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
chaddy16:

Ahhh. Na baby get am oooo for now. I will take over later.

Drop ur aza, we will drop u a token, even though na 2k, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Elizmife: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
adecz:
Another Easter is here.

A season to celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is the most significant period of the Christian calendar and celebrated worldwide with prayers and lots to eat.

Let us share our various culinary food preparation and dishes for people round the world to see and appreciate.

The chickens and a small pre-tertiary Easter pepper soup to kick-start the kitchen action.

You are making me feel tempted honestly, I have yam at home, cooked yam this morning thinking hubby will sort for egg to eat yam but he said no money at all we have to use red oil o, my baby couldn't eat it but was just busy crying in the church, people don't know why he was crying but I did. Please I don't mind a plate from this your soup o as it will seriously sort our hunger this afternoon, Nigeria has really shown everybody.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Elizmife: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
kechywillz:
Rice no dey too hold belle
Is this from you or Google, send my own oo

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mykellio:
More...

What does lime do to the chicken?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ishilove, uyailncomparabl make una cook fast. I've started feeling hunger pangs
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Elizmife: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Koachie:
Oya, d semo never ready
Hummmm I don't mind a plate o
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by aidameoryou: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
lawkenoz:

Show up at de avenue bar and grills ikenegbu by 7 pm, beside Kilimanjaro at ekwema crescent. Fish barbecue on me drinks on you, you game?

I swears I would have gone for your offer, but I already got a mention before you.

Very sorry my brother, next time.
Let me modify the post ASAP

thanks sha
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Elizmife:

You are making me feel tempted honestly, I have yam at home, cooked yam this morning thinking hubby will sort for egg to eat yam but he said no money at all we have to use red oil o, my baby couldn't eat it but was just busy crying in the church, people don't know why he was crying but I did. Please I don't mind a plate from this your soup o as it will seriously sort our hunger this afternoon, Nigeria has really shown everybody.
I like your sincerity. I wish I had something to give.

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sageb: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where is our nairaland chefs?
Pocohantas
Chairlady

We want to see delicious delicacies.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by shos: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
[Nothing oo na God eyes we dey look
we believe e go pure one day post=112013245]Another Easter is here.

A season to celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is the most significant period of the Christian calendar and celebrated worldwide with prayers and lots to eat.

Let us share our various culinary food preparation and dishes for people round the world to see and appreciate.

The chickens and a small pre-tertiary Easter pepper soup to kick-start the kitchen action.[/quote]
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Orente21(f): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter everyone. Thank you Mr @emmflexcsc400. You made this possible by blessing me yesterday. I am very grateful

12 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Elizmife: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I like your sincerity. I wish I had something to give.
Eyah, it is well God will provide for everyone of us, first time celebrating Easter as if it doesn't exist to celebrate.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by eedimo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
juniorstar:

Women like that are very good cook.
She is actually a perfect cook but the time...
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Heavensent01:

just look at how lovely that food look, not that your akpu and banga that will be looking like 6months old baby shit

KEEP SHUT THERE!!! angry

That's nothing but hydraulic
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by feedthenation(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
---We're still waiting for Easter food to be ready---I have being drinking water since---
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
You are not serious. Garri with milk and groundnut you dey call Sapa?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.