Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (42945 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Dondar: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nah concortion rice I cook sapa sha anyway e go better..make I use TV pass dis East er

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mykellio: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
And more...

6 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Brownshoe: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Albinoflash:
Me just ate rice #200,plantain #100, 2 meat,2 kpomo.i no dey cook,I no get wife, proudly a bachelor till 2023
who open shop today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
jornwhite:

Bro you are not alone infact you gave a perfect narrative, despite using four burner to avoid ending up as a nagging man i just make sure i have slice bread in the house all week.
sometimes i try to faint maybe that will speed things up but naa still the same
Lol, some women are like that
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Jossyfine(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Banga stew���come with ur starch or semo.

Happy Easter

7 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omo even as country hard, people dey chop better food o
Chai!!!!, for this life, try dey financially stable o
E get why!!!!!
I wish I have the capability to eat one of these nice foods posted here
Regardless jesus is the reason for the season�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Oturatetuala(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
McOluOmo:
Almost done

Snake meat? Yuck!

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Tundex911: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
If bubu see all this food � Pics now he go think suffering no dey town...

To those of us wey won drink garri greetings from this side

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by maxkia(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

She waste So much time in the kitchen because you complain a lot if the Food doesn't come out Well cooked . Next time join her in the kitchen & the food will be done faster & Sweeter. You no fit complain because you Two were right there in the Kitchen. It's romantic to help your wife in the Kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
We just dey start
Hmm oha. Yummy �
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by VEHINTOLAR: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
To all ye who have ears,please listen to this - divide whatever you prepare (food) in your various houses today into two equal halves. Eat one half with your family members and give the other half to the less privileged in your area or wherever you can find them.

Happy celebration for He lives forever and in Him we (the believers) live forever too !
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Goalnaldo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Pussyassnigger: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Lol my gee,
I'm not saying I'm a thug because I wanna rob you or rape people and things.
I am a thug because I came from the gutter
But now things change
But still thug life till I die

Respect to biggie and tupac
I give them all the dues you're a real gee i'm also from the trenches but will're still pushing to come out of the trenches. Although if will also came out but can't forget the memory of the trenches I'm not a thug either but i just wanna grind and get paid and take my family out of the trenches
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by elganzar(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by jimtemi1: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
adecz:
Another Easter is here.

A season to celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is the most significant period of the Christian calendar and celebrated worldwide with prayers and lots to eat.

Let us share our various culinary food preparation and dishes for people round the world to see and appreciate.

The chickens and a small pre-tertiary Easter pepper soup to kick-start the kitchen action.
This chicken will cost nothing less than 6k each . Enjoy ur feast n remember the less privilege

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Paulianfa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
Lecker

The color make sense, but some no get only white chop
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Princepioneer(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:
No matter what u are going tru, chop first!

Even Jesus knowing he was going to be crucified on good Friday still host last supper on Thursday. cool
I LOVE THIS YA COMMENT WELLA WELLA.. cool cool cool grin grin kiss kiss kiss✅✔️

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by disuolan: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na help I need...
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Paulianfa(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
I thank God for my NL, they are too much.
Upon say things hard, they are enjoying the best meal ever served. Delicious to the core but I've never test shaaa and I believe is sweet.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by seanwilliam(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
oga rest !!

That garri get vitamin pass all those obesere rice grin

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Kenkeye: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rice with goat meat. About to resume. Happy Easter.

6 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
galaxy2020:
We still thank Godoooo! Buhari will go one day

Sigh... The kind mess wey you go dey release after this enjoyment ehn! Lawd!!!
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by seanwilliam(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jossyfine:
Banga stew���come with ur starch or semo.

Happy Easter
this soups reminded me of one delta girl wey we follow Dey hostel that time . Oboy she sabi treat we guys to this banga soup ehn.. wish I sabi cook all these things sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by juniorstar(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Women like that are very good cooks.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rapture4real:
Whatever you see to eat, give thanks to God. There are many people in prison, held by bandits and kidnappers etc

Mangoes? Come give me please. cheesy
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by aloyin(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
God provide for my family, i believe in you, even if i kwack gari today, am sure, i can eat � turkey tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry

It depends! There is this soft and starchy rice that I love... Whether with stew or as Jollof, I can eat it all day, everyday! And I'm not even a fan of rice o!

I wish I knew the name of the brand!
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by yhungoriade360: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
No b milk be that?
Sapa gat nothing on you boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Special fried rice
Fisherman soup

Those ebas are beautifully rolled like sausage rolls.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by shantti(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pussyassnigger:
Nah muslim area you dey for my side even if you no cook for house you go still chop better food

For here neighbors no send themselves
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by VEHINTOLAR: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
chaddy16:
Unfortunately we haven't even cooked anything yet as money no dey. My wife don chop noodles, baby don suck breast. Me, still on God.

God will visit your home and He will bless you abundantly in the name of Jesus. Your hour of waiting is over my brother ! I AM THAT I AM has heard your cries for help;start celebrating !
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by shantti(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osibajo2023:
na God go give u food, u better humble urself and go visit family or friends

Nobody admit say e get. I meet my guy for church reason am say I go show him side, he just laugh me tell me say if I come na sleep I go sleep becos shi shi do dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.