Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (42985 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by DaveHarry(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Okay...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Brownshoe: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
I went to eatery just now to buy beans and yam porridge, Nigerians still get money no let anybody desive you, collect your wey that guy own you he get money.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Divoc19:
I feel you cheesy
My kind of women she is grin

Are you serious? cheesy cheesy But wetin una dey do for hours? Please put me through.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Osibajo2023: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thugnificent:
Someone please help me with any amount make i see food chop this Easter 30 51 322 969 first bank. God bless
go borrow for Loan app(fair money) use 4CUZT as refferal, it makes it easy
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by jornwhite: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry

says someone who idiolizes dangote spaghetti, even my dogs knows better

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Special fried rice
Fisherman soup

Better food from better people! God bless una!

But ehn... Give me a rumpled Akpu over that ironed and folded Eba anytime any day Biko!!! tongue
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Osibajo2023: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
shantti:
God please nah, I need good food. Sapa don deal with me
na God go give u food, u better humble urself and go visit family or friends
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Bluntemperor: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Offpoint1:
As I dey like this I dey shak garri with cold pure water, na only wetin I fit afford be that.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Juoflife1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lecker

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by McOluOmo: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Almost done

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Made okpa this morning. Combining it with custard.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by lawkenoz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
aidameoryou:
Someone should invite me around owerri town,

Am still single, ain't got time to cook today....
Drinks on me, foods on you shocked

Who's in

Show up at de avenue bar and grills ikenegbu by 7 pm, beside Kilimanjaro at ekwema crescent. Fish barbecue on me drinks on you, you game?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by merits(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by McOluOmo: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
Lecker

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Yuneehk(f): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
Your groundnuts are fresh, very fresh and neat.
And you are drinking garri with milk. There's nothing sapa about drinking milk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by DaveHarry(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't even know why I came to rent room in an area where nobody Cooks in festive periods. Make d rent just expire make I leave dis kind area abeg. Bad neighborhood!

Anyways happy and melodious Easter to everyone concerned. Love you!

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by BOYS2MEN: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Those chicken be like Dem get fibroid.....
adecz:
Another Easter is here.

A season to celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is the most significant period of the Christian calendar and celebrated worldwide with prayers and lots to eat.

Let us share our various culinary food preparation and dishes for people round the world to see and appreciate.

The chickens and a small pre-tertiary Easter pepper soup to kick-start the kitchen action.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Sleekfingers: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
adecz:
Another Easter is here.

A season to celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is the most significant period of the Christian calendar and celebrated worldwide with prayers and lots to eat.

Let us share our various culinary food preparation and dishes for people round the world to see and appreciate.

The chickens and a small pre-tertiary Easter pepper soup to kick-start the kitchen action.

And na person go eat that disgusting thing in your second picture? Not presentable at all
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by nairaman66(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lemon
Water
Cloves
Honey

Local man needs to detoxify.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by MAIKON: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
I have nothing to eat on this Easter Day please any amount may God help us all
0230954682 Gt bank Tijani maleek
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by LaSenior: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
oga you even get milk and groundnut , this one na senior garri ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Divoc19(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
She's probably taking her time to put everything in place first before putting into the pot like, slicing her onions, peeling/opening her seasonings, in short, overall set up and no one is there to help her make things faster.

Late planning is mostly another factor

pocohantas:

Are you serious? cheesy cheesy But wetin una dey do for hours? Please put me through.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by DaveHarry(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osibajo2023:
go borrow for Loan app(fair money) use 4CUZT as refferal, it makes it easy
Can I still borrow if my fairmoney acct has been downgraded? I tried, they approved 30k loan, but wen I try linking my card, it always says paystack unknown error. Don't know if it's because of the acct been downgraded.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by kollysnut(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
adecz:
Another Easter is here.

5 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Osibajo2023: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
DaveHarry:

Can I still borrow if my fairmoney acct has been downgraded? I tried, they approved 30k loan, but wen I try linking my card, it always says paystack unknown error. Don't know if it's because of the acct been downgraded.
use another number
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Divoc19:
She's probably taking her time to put everything in place first before putting into the pot like, slicing her onions, peeling/opening her seasonings, in short, overall set up and no one is there to help her make things faster.

Late planning is mostly another factor.

That my aunty ehn, we used to help her but she still used hours to cook. I feel some of them are just like the ones that use 2 hours to bath grin. You have a point at help. Her husband should throw more light on that. Late planning is a thing too.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by jornwhite: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

Bro you are not alone infact you gave a perfect narrative, despite using four burner to avoid ending up as a nagging man i just make sure i have slice bread in the house all week.
sometimes i try to faint maybe that will speed things up but naa still the same

7 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mykellio: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mine here...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Yuneehk(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Nawa oh. What exactly is she cooking? Even if it's stove, it's not supposed to take that long. Perhaps you can enter the kitchen to assist her and also find out what she does there for such long hours.
Pele...

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Mykellio: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
More...

9 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Brownshoe: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry
you this babe dey here, i say make u just try me out, imaging giving birth this year

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.