Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food (42972 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by shantti(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2022
God please nah, I need good food. Sapa don deal with me
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by sharpwriter(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Pussyassnigger:
Your rice look malnourished grin

Hahahaha... I hear you sir
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Pussyassnigger: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Lol my nigga I no dey oppress
I am just notorious
I don see your monicker now but thug life no be your mate oh grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Lastmankc(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2022
abercrombie:
Me am still anticipating for my food to be ready,but have drank kunu this morning to hold the hunger first,na pounded yam things once it's ready i will modify the post
See Ekiti man
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Pussyassnigger: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hahahaha... I hear you sir
I know you will have get the second or third round of it now wink
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Ijaya123: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
My wife's food takes 4eva to be ready.
We usually loss our appetite before food is served.
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

Enter kitchen and assist her to make it faster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Pussyassnigger: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
shantti:
God please nah, I need good food. Sapa don deal with me
Nah muslim area you dey for my side even if you no cook for house you go still chop better food
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
sharpwriter:
Almost done eating grin

Looks good. Did you cook it?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
This is Oha soup right?
yes o grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Rapture4real(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whatever you see to eat, give thanks to God. There are many people in prison, held by bandits and kidnappers etc

20 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

Is that oha soup?
I'm missing home.
marry a good cook and u will enjoy it no matter your location cheesy am not in Nigeria but I get my local ingredients always
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pussyassnigger:
I don see your monicker now but thug life no be your mate oh grin

Lol my gee,
I'm not saying I'm a thug because I wanna rob you or rape people and things.
I am a thug because I came from the gutter
But now things change
But still thug life till I die

Respect to biggie and tupac

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by galaxy2020(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
We still thank Godoooo! Buhari will go one day

16 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Gaddafi1: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
We just dey start

Abeg where una de see this kin chop. I wish my wife can prepare Oha soup. Na delicacy be that
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by IslamIncest: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?

You and sapa really relate. grin

See as una resemble. grin grin

Blood is thicker than water. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
kechywillz:
Rice no dey too hold belle

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Amanda002: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me and my siblings with anything at all ,no work at all and I can't sell of my body for food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by GloriousGbola: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know what people see in rice. That thing should be served to birds. angry angry

Las Las you will still get this akpu legs the women from your side are known for grin

It is just a matter of time cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by abercrombie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lastmankc:
See Ekiti man

Sorry Man Proudly Kogite!!!
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

The food she's preparing now; she started by 8:30 and we are expecting it to be served by 12 earliest.

Very bad. I have an aunty like this. She made us hate eating. When I started cooking well, I began to wonder what exactly it is she was doing inside the kitchen. Please talk to her about it.

Shey una done chop now? cry

GloriousGbola:

Las Las you will still get this akpu legs the women from your side are known for grin

It is just a matter of time cheesy

Hahahhahaahahaha! Don’t listen to those guys in politics section. It isn’t that common. grin
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Ellasure: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

That na one chance Moto, chai, na only her waka come. ala mummy Jonathan..

Anyway, I think she needs some more hands including yours to reduce the time spent in the kitchen. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by RPG2020(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

Nor be juju be that shocked

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op na who get money dey cook food for Easter, I nor sure if I go even eat today,

As E be now ehn, na to look for who cook jollof rice and chicken make i visit them
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Osibajo2023: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sapa na ur mate?
this one no be sapa, if I get am lasan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by KhalaKuta(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omo,vawulence eating,join me no use spoon

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Albinoflash(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Me just ate rice #200,plantain #100, 2 meat,2 kpomo.i no dey cook,I no get wife, proudly a bachelor till 2023

1 Like

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Osibajo2023: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
As a typical Afonja that I am, amala, ewedu and gbegiri will not pass me by this Easter. If my 30k monthly stipend is not enough, na to run skullarship things with Baba Sikiru
oloriburuku, as if no ritual for ur Godforsaken eastern Land

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Divoc19(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
I feel you cheesy
My kind of women she is grin
eedimo:
I don tire

3 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:
No matter what u are going tru, chop first!

Even Jesus knowing he was going to be crucified on good Friday still host last supper on Thursday. cool

Omoh! Looks very appealing and I'm sure it's delicious.

But that food small nah. I can cancel like 4 of that same portion.
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Koachie:
Oya, d semo never ready

So you go lick soup bayi?
Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by wiseone28: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
eedimo:
I don tire

My friend mother is like that

2 Likes

Re: Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
marry a good cook and u will enjoy it no matter your location cheesy am not in Nigeria but I get my local ingredients always
You're right. We do get the ingredients in grocery shops from Nigerians who import them, but they're often way too costly and lacking freshness and the kind of flavor of locally processed ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.