Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike (10807 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Akponmfet: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Finally!

Nigeria wants to have a cultist as a President

I knew it will degenerate to that level and it’s already happening.

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Akponmfet: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Which cult does Wike belong to?
Your mama toto cult?
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Characta(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2022
So you've been work with a dishonest president? Mr Governor.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by karmaolu1(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Honest man the talk
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Spherical77(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2022
pyro62:

Some one that can't add up figures to get his real age. If tinubu becomes president Togo will invade Nigeria. Wike is the man that can make Nigeria global again.
your opinion. Tinubu is my candidate. Case close!
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Asianjollof007: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes. Tinubu is my candidate. He's smart, highly intelligent and knows how to add 1+1 to get 2 in politics

You no get sense !
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Basheer22:

Those killed were ipob members who wanted to use Oyigbo as operational base to attack innocent Igbos in the South East.
Killing Igbos in Oyigbo is the most proactive security decision taken in the interest of igbos.

Noted
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2022
realvikash:

Believe Wike dey covered bro, shun this Ipob sentiment aside, dude has performed in Rivers state. Give him his flowers if you can’t step aside either.
You have a point.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Linearray: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/im-the-honest-president-nigeria-needs-says-wike/

If Wine can declare himself a honest man, then the word "honesty" has lost its meaning.
Wine, we have not forgotten what transpired in the days that 5 became bigger than 17 in the then Rivers State House of Assembly. Should I continue? Wine you remain the same pathological liar that you used to be. You've not changed.
It is so unfortunate that while other countries has earthquakes/ tsunamis/ tornadoes etc as their disasters, the major disaster that Nigeria has is leadership. And it is so unfortunate that another set of disasters in the name of presidential candidates are lying in wait to negatively affect the country again.
Imagine any of the aspirants calling him or herself honest. Na wa o!
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Linearray: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/im-the-honest-president-nigeria-needs-says-wike/

If Wike can declare himself a honest man, then the word "honesty" has lost its meaning.
Wine, we have not forgotten what transpired in the days that 5 became bigger than 17 in the then Rivers State House of Assembly. Should I continue? Wike, you remain the same pathological liar that you used to be. You've not changed.
It is so unfortunate that while other countries has earthquakes/ tsunamis/ tornadoes etc as their disasters, the major disaster that Nigeria has is leadership. And it is so unfortunate that another set of disasters in the name of presidential candidates are lying in wait to negatively affect the country again.
Imagine any of the aspirants calling him or herself honest. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
All Nigeria politicians are not honest so don't count yourself as one.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Navalsadiq(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I like Wike, he is Loyal to his party since day one just like Jagaban

He is quite charitable just like Asiwaju of Lagos

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

you just said it all
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Xhuntra: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

Can you let jagaban become ur mother's second husband?
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Honest president who won't pay pensioners, who hates Igbo's, yet wants them to vote for him.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Spherical77(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You no get sense !
Jagaban is my preference. What else do you have to say?
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by tizteezy(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Lol

Very WIKEd talk
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Allen102: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Yeah right! Like the way you are doing in Rivers state right? Bias man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Tekzyflex(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Very capable indeed but pay your pensioners and promote workers in your state. Throughout your tenure as governor no single employment or promotion of workers.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by BlackSaints: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who is deceiving this clown? And who go vote for this mofo? Maybe people from River state.....

Which people from Rivers State go vote for Wike? undecided Maybe you are talking about ikwerre people, cause na them they enjoy his so called development and flyovers while other LGA suffers in Rivers state . Ameachi has a better chance than this tribalistic man called Wike.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by BlackSaints: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Allen102:
Yeah right! Like the way you are doing in Rivers state right? Bias man.
Is like the word honest don get new meaning lol.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by adefitim(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Then I have never sin in my life
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by iukpe: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Nigeria needs a seasoned focused and educated leader. Someone who has shown example to unite people. Someone who has shown example to promote people's genuine desires and economic growth. Someone who promotes healthy politics, a team player allowing people to participate in development. Someone with a vision, innovative ideas, drawing suggestions from people around. Someone who will say WE instead of I. Someone with a visible track record of promoting unity in politics.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Billygee2u: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Go wake up those innocent people you murdered in cold blood at obigbo to come and vote you in, just to please a Fulani man you started killing young boys and girls, as well as mother's just to prove you are taming the ipob group.

Since it's obvious that his Special advicers aren't advicing him enough, He better go obtain senatorial form, or else na him and EFCC go dey drag am for court when immunity is over.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by engrchykae(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Camoready:
If wike is opportune to rule, he would tongue lash another world leader and cause a mini Ukraine crisis for us. This I have seen.
we need strong Africans, I cherish Paul kagame of Rwanda.
He always has answers to those mischievous journalists from France that speaks from their nose
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by engrchykae(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
All you need to do to win election is take an Igbo chieftaincy title.
Ask okechukwu buhari
Ebele Jonathan
Atikuchukwu
Nwankwo kwankwaso
Tinubu thinks he is wise
He better comes to igboland and take ichie bullion van the first of no man's land
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by chatinent: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Okay, na piss get the right temperament? Make una just support your candidates than writing others off.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Ejirochocho(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Scam
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by hollywater: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Really? So Buhari have all these you have just mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Picks YPP Presidential Form, Says Youth Have No Future In APC, PDP / Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct / President Jonathan's Interview Airs On ELTV At 10pm WAT Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.