Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike (10802 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Shokudo(m): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2022
When Tinubu is schemed out, his supporters will come here to say that he wasn’t interested in the Presidential seat in the first place but wanted to hold it for Osinbajo who will be schemed out also.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Zyrac: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I like Wike, he is Loyal to his party since day one just like Jagaban

He is quite charitable just like Asiwaju of Lagos

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

You have mental problems

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Shokudo(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2022
unuseful Tinubu and Osinbajo Urchins are damn scared of Peter Obi making them to push for wike and other PDP candidates

Most of the replies are all about PO

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Basheer22: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Go wake up those innocent people you murdered in cold blood at obigbo to come and vote you in, just to please a Fulani man you started killing young boys and girls, as well as mother's just to prove you are taming the ipob group.

Since it's obvious that his Special advicers aren't advicing him enough, He better go obtain senatorial form, or else na him and EFCC go dey drag am for court when immunity is over.

Those killed were ipob members who wanted to use Oyigbo as operational base to attack innocent Igbos in the South East.
Killing Igbos in Oyigbo is the most proactive security decision taken in the interest of igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 5:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Finally!

Nigeria wants to have a cultist as a President

I knew it will degenerate to that level and it’s already happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Asianjollof007: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who is deceiving this clown? And who go vote for this mofo? Maybe people from River state.....

You can vote for tinubu?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Aystarz: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2022
maxtop:
This thug is beginning to get on my nerves now. Haba !!! To serve Nigeria is not by force now. He is too desperate for my likings

All of them, but Peter Obi, are desperate.

They just can't wait to plunder further what remains of the country's treasury.

Awon obayeje, Ojelu, oniranu.,ole!
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by michoim(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2022
What a treachery! Wke wallowing in self deception
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by michoim(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Finally!

God fobid! He is only ranting

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Asianjollof007: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Finally!

Please get well soon, your name says you are suffering from higher grade of coronavirus.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by sharone21(f): 5:56am On Apr 17, 2022
If there is any reason to vote Wike, it is that he will be wicked to any menace that want to tear the country apart or make lives unsafe for Nigerians: boko haram, unrest in the East, increasing crime..

Just that, this is the turn of the Igbos and it would be unfair putting in a Niger Deltan man in the place of the rightful owners(Igbo's).

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by newwater: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike can handle Nigeria wella we should forget sentiment he is a fairless and no nonsense man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Aystarz: 5:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse ox is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumenacumen to handle a multhi ethnic , multi cultural multi religious , diverse , most populous black country in the world.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Please get well soon, your name says you are suffering from higher grade of coronavirus.

So you don’t know Wike is Vikings (SVC) birthed in Beta Marine Patrol?

Dunce!
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by mccloud224(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

The way you analyzed him, one would think you know him one on one. He is good but he doesn't possess bla bla bla. Same was said about Obama you know yet he performed better than both his sucesssors and predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Care to expatiate on why or it's just your opinion

No need to waste my time expatiating, what major groundbreaking achievements have they had in improving the welfare and state of any parts of the the nation?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by SensualMan1(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Onye ike eziokwu k'inekwu!
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by frog12: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
enough of Yoruba and NORTH president, we need others. WIKE is the man. even AMAECHI after what he did to that woman at the NPA. he has balls unlike bribe taking Yoruba !!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Asianjollof007: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

So you don’t know Wike is Vikings (SVC) birthed in Beta Marine Patrol?

Dunce!

Damn, the illness has really affected your brain. I won't scold you for insulting me, you are already suffering from a chronic illness. I wish you quick recovery, bro.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Damn, the illness has really affected your brain. I won't scold you for insulting me, you are already suffering from a chronic illness. I wish you quick recovery, bro.

Smh
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by FireUpNow(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Another mad man on the loose again

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Spherical77(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You can vote for tinubu?
Yes. Tinubu is my candidate. He's smart, highly intelligent and knows how to add 1+1 to get 2 in politics
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by realvikash: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Go wake up those innocent people you murdered in cold blood at obigbo to come and vote you in, just to please a Fulani man you started killing young boys and girls, as well as mother's just to prove you are taming the ipob group.

Since it's obvious that his Special advicers aren't advicing him enough, He better go obtain senatorial form, or else na him and EFCC go dey drag am for court when immunity is over.

Believe Wike dey covered bro, shun this Ipob sentiment aside, dude has performed in Rivers state. Give him his flowers if you can’t step aside either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by realvikash: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You can vote for tinubu?
No mind the idiot, you’d vote for Tinubu, than Wike, lmao Nigeria ti baje walai. Our ways of thinking is very flawed.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by pyro62(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Time for melembe melembe. Wike is really the president Nigeria needs. For security restoration, for infrastructural development, and for sports empowerment. POS Africa and I have so much in common. When we say we can do something, it's because we can! Wike for president 2023 !

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by ahamonyeka(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Yes we know and thats mote reason to vote you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Akponmfet: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2022
This guy will finish all Biafrans, that's why I love him.
Please vote for Wike,the slayer of IPOB and the conqueror of cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by pyro62(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes. Tinubu is my candidate. He's smart, highly intelligent and knows how to add 1+1 to get 2 in politics

Some one that can't add up figures to get his real age. If tinubu becomes president Togo will invade Nigeria. Wike is the man that can make Nigeria global again.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Flier: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2022
newwater:
Wike can handle Nigeria wella we should forget sentiment he is a fairless and no nonsense man
He is a thug! Putin like criminal
I double he would win Rivers state again if there should be a third third
He will end up contesting a senate seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency To Spend N654.02m On Generators / PDP suspension: Ayu Committee grills Elumelu, Ikpeazu, Oke, others / Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.