Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used (1300 Views)

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Bloodofthelambo: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2022
OK mine,
After stumbling on harddons post on 'dating drills, I immediately deployed my arsenal, tongue
It was a total failure grin

Saw this dark girl(not really beautiful sha) in my hostel and a med student.
Me: hello,
Girl:hey
Me: you look like a girl I met in senegal some time ago (have been to some ecowas countries but not senegal grin )

She: OK!!

I went on to tell her how I would like us to be friends that she reminds me of my Senegalese girl.
The whole conversation was rubbish.
Las Las we no even con dey talk again.

How Senegal take enter my mouth, still dry baffle me. grin

Share yours abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by EASYGURU(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Its was absolutely so dumb of you to make use of such without any modifications. You think such wack lines would get her attention? Bro go for a dumb girl. It's best toy develop your social communication skill and develop confidence in yourself without depending on any damned pickup lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by SILENTandSMART2: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol nah only you understand what you're sayin'... And why pick up lines? Y'all like stressing yourself, give her money and control her , that's the world we live in . ..

1 Like

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerian girls don't need pick-up lines.

Some of them finds it very difficult to decipher the beauty behind the pick-up lines.

The only pick up lines Nigerian girls understand is Money or big preeqqq

4 Likes

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol nah only you understand what you're sayin'... And why pick up lines? Y'all like stressing yourself, give her money and control her , that's the world we live in . ..

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you!
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Offpoint1: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by habsydiamond(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Money! money!! money!!! is the only language a woman understands apart from her mother tongue and English language.

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Fremantle: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Ocholu: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Told this babe;

"Why's it that anytime I search for what to eat, your pictures always comes up".

She was like; WTF!! grin "and where do you leave?".

Guess I enjoyed her meals. And still enjoying it. Her oil is damn purified. Greater than that of Grand Cereals.

1 Like

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Bloodofthelambo: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Miracood2:
Nigerian girls don't need pick-up lines.

Some of them finds it very difficult to decipher the beauty behind the pick-up lines.

The only pick up lines Nigerian girls understand is Money or big preeqqq
you have to be good with words though, or you'd appear boring.
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by EmzyT: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by EmzyT: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Bloodofthelambo: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Money! money!! money!!! is the only language a woman understands apart from her mother tongue and English language.
money won't guarantee a good relationship.
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Damscodammy1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nowaredays,after all ur sweet pick up line.d girl wil jst drop ariana single."thank u next". U no gt money u dy use pick up line.lol
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Demigod22: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
This girl was just entering my eyes and as a go getter I made a move. We started talking and one day after the normal overtures, I looked into her eyes:

Me: I am not a lizard but agama eyes on you.

She: you are funny.

Me: Are you an artist?

She: No, and why do you ask?

Me: cus you are drawing my attention.

She: what do you want?

Me: I know your legs are not my children but I would love to raise them.

She: LoL, you are very naughty.

Me: smiles, I am not a carpenter and you are not a nail but I want to knack you.

She: if you are serious better ask me out properly.

And the rest they said is history.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Demigod22: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Exkandayee:

I like This lolz,I wish I'm still a teenager hahaha, that knacking na koko

LoL, that was years ago. Then I was in my gap year after secondary School waiting for admission. University don corrupt us, and this adulthood na setup.

1 Like

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Bloodofthelambo: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, that was years ago. Then I was in my gap year after secondary School waiting for admission. University don corrupt us, and this adulthood na setup.
no be lie.
You give up a lot as an adult just to 'man up'

1 Like

Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by Ameduedwin: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Exkandayee:

I like This lolz,I wish I'm still a teenager hahaha, that knacking na koko
the guy try, this is the best of it, it crack me up.
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by DonroxyII: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
OK mine,
After stumbling on harddons post on 'dating drills, I immediately deployed my arsenal, tongue
It was a total failure grin

Saw this dark girl(not really beautiful sha) in my hostel and a med student.
Me: hello,
Girl:hey
Me: you look like a girl I met in senegal some time ago (have been to some ecowas countries but not senegal grin )

She: OK!!

I went on to tell her how I would like us to be friends that she reminds me of my Senegalese girl.
The whole conversation was rubbish.
Las Las we no even con dey talk again.

How Senegal take enter my mouth, still dry baffle me. grin

Share yours abeg
grin imagine to a Medical Student
Future Medical Doctor and She no even Fine but You fine na grin ...... She did well for a Classical girl by walking away.
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by DonroxyII: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Demigod22:
This girl was just entering my eyes and as a go getter I made a move. We started talking and one day after the normal overtures, I looked into her eyes:

Me: I am not a lizard but agama eyes on you.

She: you are funny.

Me: Are you an artist?

She: No, and why do you ask?

Me: cus you are drawing my attention.

She: what do you want?

Me: I know your legs are not my children but I would love to raise them.

She: LoL, you are very naughty.

Me: smiles, I am not a carpenter and you are not a nail but I want to knack you.

She: if you are serious better ask me out properly.

And the rest they said is history.
This is Damn Funny like Sam Loco!
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
no be lie.
You give up a lot as an adult just to 'man up'
Aswear!
Many don't even know how to metamorphosed into Adulthood by drawing the line that "Playtime is Over"

It will just hit you like hurricane!
Re: Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used by SILENTandSMART2: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Miracood2:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you!

Explain yourself more bro....

(1) (Reply)

High Sex Drive Or Low Sex Drive & How To Enjoy Sex / Natural Drinks Men Should Take Regularly To Treat Weak Erection / Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.