Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) (61250 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Patrickyemi: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Which kind story be this na
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Imagine what his mind is Like
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Basheer22: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2022
My own seat partner is on Tinder
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BoluwatifeNG(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
That's me and Candidlady grin
Gberaa!

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by bunsuq: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2022
It was so so quarrel with my seat partner o, Paul. We were cat and mouse.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Let me shake the table
For 12 years she didn’t cheat or try out random men’s rod
I call faboooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by awa(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to be fingering her pussssy, but see today, their action finally pays.

You ehhhh....
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by rippa(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

By this next year I'd post my own photos too bout getting married to my Alhaji
Lolzz
See breakfast
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by tiswell(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Hope he has not made an unfortunate decision sad

getting married these days doesn't usually favour the men

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by debosalau(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Stories flies so fast irrespective of the genuineness of its facts.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by YorubaIsCursed1: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Yoruba marriage self angry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by We4all: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to be fingering her pussssy, but see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.

You’re a nuisance on this forum. You no get work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Sit partners indeed
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by uchaymart(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
iykofias:
So they were sit partners all through their stay in secondary school, this people wan dey whine me Abi

It is possible.
I went to same primary school with a friend of mine, we were seat partners from nursery classes, primary classes till we got to same secondary school and still became seat partners from JSS1- JSS3. then we both got into senior class, same seat all through. We would have been mates/seat partners in the university but then he got into school before I did.........we were seat mates for 15years straight......
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

Alhaji ke
I thought you lesbian and you hoping to have a wonderful tomboy girlfriend as a husband or you de confuse your confusion?
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by johnwegs(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to finger her. But see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.
coded olosho
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
That's me and Candidlady grin
it be like say Ur pric k go good for suya
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to finger her. But see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.
You must be talking from experience

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by okah86(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
After 12 goddamn years���������
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by ivolt: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
PussyOdour:

I don't think I have seen anyone in this world that is as stupid as this girl. looks can be deceptive sha
Which look?
It is either a perverted guy is behind the account or a sex worker looking for customers.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BarrSly: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Another one lost to the scam institution of marriage where only the female benefits from it.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by NigeriaB(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:
Nigerian girls are useless!! All of them!!

But your sister, Deola is not useless na... Atleast for the time we have been dating!
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by okah86(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Hmmmm
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by daytona007: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

Haba Candidlady! After my guy Kriss216 dey shoot him shot like this?
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Gkemz: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how people date for too long. 12years what is still special about the person you haven't tasted.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Anisilas: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
PussyOdour:

I don't think I have seen anyone in this world that is as stupid as this girl. looks can be deceptive sha
and you believe this old man with white hairy balls is a girl. If you can believe this then you can believe anything.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Stallionhorse: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
PussyOdour:

she is a profound failure in life
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by okah86(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
PussyOdour:

What's wrong with this one grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations to you guys !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.