Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) (61238 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by ExcelDBM: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2022
ivolt:

Which look?
It is either a perverted guy is behind the account or a sex worker looking for customers.

It's too early for the violence comrade grin
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Igbofam: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian man has wedded his secondary school classmate after dating her for twelve years, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @instruvoice_ who celebrated his union on his handle said he and his woman were "sit partners" while in secondary school.

The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/instruvoice_/status/1515256619872964610?t=rVHT17sD5X5NKfbsvSKekw&s=19

This news is false. The guy has clarified that they took the picture at a mutual friends wedding and it was all a part of a trend that talks about "we were friends for x number of years and here we are"

It was all cruise. Thy are neither married nor dating

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Zeel007: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2022
BestLife22:

Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0

I enjoy your YouTube video. You guys are real. And the love is genuine. I must confess, you guys are best of friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2022
PussyOdour:

I don't think I have seen anyone in this world that is as stupid as this girl. looks can be deceptive sha

Do you actually believe for a second that the nonentity is a girl/lady? He's a useless male posing as a female. Which female act like a fool as that useless nonentity?
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Chrisslim(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
actoor:
Different styles for twelve years? grin

And she said YES after the guy finally hit the center of gravity. tongue shocked

Rain no fall nutin fall bt breast fall

U wicked aswear

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by kals4luv990(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to finger her. But see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.
i just don't know how you do it,and it baffles me to the core..God,you are hilariously stupid cheesy
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Newboss(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Ignore that smile. Na nonsense miserable life dem dey hide behind that smile
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Is this how you want to pay me back after all the love and sweet moment we had together?
This is not good oo.
hahaha. Funny guy
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats....your marriage will last and will stand the test of time...I hope! lipsrsealed

The guy must be an alpha male. He knew what he wanted and he stuck with it.

Very unlike red pillers that don't know their left and right. Useless, clueless bunch.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2022
me and Omenkalives kiss
the frenemy couple.
our marriage will be spectacular kiss
I can cook.
he can knack

so everywhere balanced
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Kooldame: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
So nairaland no get fresh news again.I read this in other news platform since 16 April 2022
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Johnny147147: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Wannabe kriss216...

Happy Easter to you

By this next year I'd post my own photos too bout getting married to my Alhaji

grin Alhaji.. Lol. What's ur set up for this? What do really have to offer in a relationship

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2022
These extended relationships are not always true. Somewhere along the line, they probably broke up, met new people, etc.

All the same, I wish them well. Congratulations!
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Mary50: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Dated for 12yrs
Well...Congratulations to you both
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Rossycee(f): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:
Nigerian girls are useless!! All of them!!
Yours sisters inclusive.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by babaalagbo11(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Nice one ooooooo
Congratulations!!!!
God bless ur union
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2022
From seat partner to bed partner!!!!
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Novelty has worn off.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by harmargedon: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So the fingering they were doing back then when class was going on finally pays today. But assuming they were caught back then, the guy wouldn't have been punished and rusticated and the girl would've been suspended for allowing the guy to finger her. But see today, their action finally pays, and everybody hearing this news today including their teachers will congratulate them.
my love
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Ellasure: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Memories marriage. One of the best places to pick a partner, ie if you are patient enough and focus.

Best wishes.
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Pxman12youme: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2022
I also married my classmates from primary school and we have too kids now
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by olufunmi01(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2022
This op no get sense... Na cruise on Twitter now. Is not real
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by olufunmi01(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Igbofam:

This news is false. The guy has clarified that they took the picture at a mutual friends wedding and it was all a part of a trend that talks about "we were friends for x number of years and here we are"

It was all cruise. Thy are neither married nor dating
I saw on Twitter na just cruising
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by ufotunang: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Seat partner or sex partner ??
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

na so you take indirectly endorse classroom fingering. I will inform your kids of this news
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by BestLife22(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Zeel007:

I enjoy your YouTube video. You guys are real. And the love is genuine. I must confess, you guys are best of friends.
Kindly help us like and subscribe to the video. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmmm! opposite sex seat partner those days putting yo head on d desk as if sleeping but handling breast was d game grin grin shocked
Re: Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2022
uchaymart:

It is possible.
I went to same primary school with a friend of mine, we were seat partners from nursery classes, primary classes till we got to same secondary school and still became seat partners from JSS1- JSS3. then we both got into senior class, same seat all through. We would have been mates/seat partners in the university but then he got into school before I did.........we were seat mates for 15years straight......

you didn't tell us what made the two of you to always sit together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / 15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.