Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria (11492 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
chrisxxx:

Nocturnal beings like you are the people complaining about efforts put in place to aid security.
Nocturnal?

My sister came into Rivers state, their car broke down and they reached PH late and had to pass the night in my house, I went out by 9pm to get her only to find touts littered every part of the street enforcing lockdown

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol owing pensioners and developing only two LGA , you try well well

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
chrisxxx:

Wike has eliminated touts in Rivers. Meanwhile touts are not only a social menace found in Rivers State.
Wike has eliminated touts In Rivers State ? Make una dey lie small small abeg
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by blackpanda: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
If only Peter Obi, Pius Anyim and the likes can put themselves up his way, speak eloquently and boldly like serious people. Obi has been acting as if he was contesting for one Anambra township chairman post. Spits in disgust angry

Kingsley Moghalu has vision. That one na premium man na. Martion Onovo too. The energy Martin Onovo put in his previous attempts by far exceeds the energy the recent PDP-Ndigbo are putting in. It's time they realize if Ndigbo doesn't get it now, they will be stoned in SE because it will take years before another collective amount of highly placed Ndigbo publicists and politicians like this ones are produced. The time is now not later for Ndigbo. They better wake up

Ndigbos in PDP show more seriousness. Your lukewarmness is disgusting

Igbos are funny btw, criticize them and they get angry, watch them ignore my post and not even like it cause i constructively criticized the actions of their so-called illustrious sons. This is one bad habit all igbos needs to overcome. Not taking in criticisms. Criticize Ndigbo, they quickly bring the easy term of one being an hater. Anyways, i don't care. I'll speak

Anyways, I'm tipping Orji Uzor Kalu to win Wike in the elections next week. North wants an arse licker. They find this shinning quality in the destroyer of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu

Sorry but no space in asorock for Igbo man today. Try again in 50yrs. Igbos say naija na zoo, yet they are begging to lead the same zoo. Lol.vtoo late
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
blackpanda:

Sorry but no space in asorock for Igbo man today. Try again in 50yrs. Igbos say naija na zoo, yet they are begging to lead the same zoo. Lol.vtoo late

I'm not an igbo, but a Truth speaker.. If an igbo man wins or doesn't win presidential election, please how am i affected?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Raxxye(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
The more reason we don't want you to get there, so that you don't spread the nonsense you're doing in Rivers State to the whole Nigeria.
I know you're joking sha.
President my ass!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by blackpanda: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I'm not an igbo, but a Truth speaker.. If an igbo man wins or doesn't win presidential election, please how am i affected?

I wouldn't know how u are affected. But I'm just stating the obvious. Any party that picks an Igbo man as president is doomed to fail. Even igbos know this. They never planned for the future. The east rather invested in hate and nnamdi kanu. Today they are paying the price

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
blackpanda:

I wouldn't know how u are affected. But I'm just stating the obvious. Any party that picks an Igbo man as president is doomed to fail. Even igbos know this. They never planned for the future. The east rather invested in hate and nnamdi kanu. Today they are paying the price

You're the one to watch your judgmental posturing and preconceived ideas about the Ndigbo. Has God made you his assistant for you to say an igbo man can't be president? Who are you in the scheme of life to determine that. My problem with you SW'ners regarding your consistent bickering with the Ndigbo is that you think you have superior logic and that the Ndigbo doesn't have a right to have different views on issues. Please avoid me. Ndigbo has a right to disagree on policy directives and reserve the right to her own choices and decision. No one on earth ever confers the yorubs the superior decision maker on anything. Infact when it comes to policy direction, I rather be an Igbo that promotes free will to a yoruba that promotes slavish worship towards one man at the top. Please avoid me. Your mindset stinks

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by arsenal33: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
The rivers unemployment rate?
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by focus2727(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
U mean you'll invite CNN, BBC, Aljazreel, FOx etc to air the commissioning of 3km road, glorify pedestal Bridges? God forbid. No payment of minimum wage pensioner are die in the numbers no gratuity. Low cost housing no way, what have you done in transport sectors? zero, education sectors almost nothing, health sector. All he knows is to showmanship and Medea funfair making noise as he perform more than other governors. Pls pay a visit to akwaibom state Mr fake project and compare the his achievement side by side with yours and you'll be amazed that you've done little to justify huge monthly allocation, IGR, and all what FG refund to your government Paris club & refund of fg projects done by the former governors.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by blackpanda: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You're the one to watch your judgmental posturing and preconceived ideas about the Ndigbo. Has God made you his assistant for you to say an igbo man can't be president? Who are you in the scheme of life to determine that. My problem with you SW'ners regarding your consistent bickering with the Ndigbo is that you think you have superior logic and that the Ndigbo doesn't have a right to have different views on issues. Please avoid me. Ndigbo has a right to disagree on policy directives and reserve the right to her own choices and decision. No one on earth ever confers the yorubs the superior decision maker on anything. Infact when it comes to policy direction, I rather be an Igbo that promotes free will to a yoruba that promotes slavish worship towards one man at the top. Please avoid me. Your mindset stinks

Lmao e dey pepper u laidis grin grin well I am not Yoruba fyi. The reason what I said is paining u is because it's the truth. I am neither God nor his assistant, but it's common sense not to vote for people who spent all their energy and political currency to castigate, hate and humiliate the country. No Igbo will have the face to campaign for Nigeria's support now. It's too late. Before they can recover for this ipob and nnamdi kanu nonsense they started, it will take decades if not a century!
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
With the cultists and heads on the corner? Nah
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yeah! By declaring Nigeria a Christian country. Insensitive and divisive leaders everywhere
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice one....
Wike campaigning with his achievements in Rivers
Tinubu campaigning with his achievements in Lagos.

What is Osinbajo, Amaechi campaigning on?
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by LegacyB: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Nice one....
Wike campaigning with his achievements in Rivers
Tinubu campaigning with his achievements in Lagos.

What is Osinbajo, Amaechi campaigning on?
Osinbajo Is campaigning on his qualities and clear achievements during his little time as Acting President. Join the moving train #Osinbajo for President.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Dskillful(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
nkemoma:
Hitler 2.0.....

One thing is certain. The moment a southerner is elected Presido, Asari Dokubo and his Militants will go back bombing pipelines.

Shut up
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by michoim(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Looak at this man! What did you do in Rivers with so much jumbo allocation apart from 4 flyovers? And unpaid salaries of some workers. These politicians are seriously taking nigerians for a ride...
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Gist1234(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Flyovers all over Nigeria.Make una no gree o

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Ebubu: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
If only Peter Obi, Pius Anyim and the likes can put themselves up his way, speak eloquently and boldly like serious people. Obi has been acting as if he was contesting for one Anambra township chairman post. Spits in disgust angry

Kingsley Moghalu has vision. That one na premium man na. Martion Onovo too. The energy Martin Onovo put in his previous attempts by far exceeds the energy the recent PDP-Ndigbo are putting in. It's time they realize if Ndigbo doesn't get it now, they will be stoned in SE because it will take years before another collective amount of highly placed Ndigbo publicists and politicians like this ones are produced. The time is now not later for Ndigbo. They better wake up

Ndigbos in PDP show more seriousness. Your lukewarmness is disgusting

Igbos are funny btw, criticize them and they get angry, watch them ignore my post and not even like it cause i constructively criticized the actions of their so-called illustrious sons. This is one bad habit all igbos needs to overcome. Not taking in criticisms. Criticize Ndigbo, they quickly bring the easy term of one being an hater. Anyways, i don't care. I'll speak

Anyways, I'm tipping Orji Uzor Kalu to win Wike in the elections next week. North wants an arse licker. They find this shinning quality in the destroyer of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu
orji uzor versus wike? Is orji uzor in pdp ? And is primary for any party next week? Nawa for you
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ebubu:
orji uzor versus wike? Is orji uzor in pdp ? And is primary for any party next week? Nawa for you

Shut up.

Kalu APC vs Wike PDP for presidential. Think before you always attack
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by MarkBenn: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
You did nothing in Rivers State drunkard.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ill-replicate-rivers-feat-for-nigeria-wike/

What exactly did he do in rivers that he wants to replicate for nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
appishani1:
After osinbajo finished his eight years, then we can make a deal wike
but for now we have given the seat to PYO

What is osinbajo offering nigerians in those 8yearz?
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dskillful:

Shut up

Shutdown
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Ebubu: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Shut up.

Kalu APC vs Wike PDP for presidential. Think before you always attack
as if that’s going to happen undecided
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Savagery101: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
NWAIKE IS MAD, NO TRUE BIAFRAN WILL VOTE HIM
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:

Osinbajo Is campaigning on his qualities and clear achievements during his little time as Acting President. Join the moving train #Osinbajo for President.

Lol....... Osinbajo is campaigning on continuity. Listen to his declaration again.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Repeat what u did in Rivers state?

U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to international conference, give Ateke access to Aso rock and not provide a single job? Wonderful

Nigeria is in trouble

Well said. Don't mind this myopic governor who thinks government is all about building fly overs. People are being owned salaries, touts are making life miserable for market women, ritual killings are going on unchecked. No new industry that could create jobs. No new market built to accommodate more people who want to sell. Our public schools are not well funded. Our primary health care system is poor.

Wike might buy half of Nigeria if he wins the way he has acquired properties in choice places in Port Harcourt.

He should please save Rivers state money for the next governor and not use it for campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by asiga(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
I said it

That this man wants to build a flyover from Abuja to Port Harcourt.

God will not allow this calamity befall our beloved country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Wada Rejects Treatment Abroad / Anti-Grazing: Herdsmen’s Lawyer Disagrees With Fayose / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.