Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria (11501 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Nyanabo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
What feat oga ? Construction of bridges upandan even when it's actually not necessary?
OR
Leaving refuse to pile up on the roads like you've done for the past 3 weeks or so ?

Mr governor you've been busy visiting politicians and you've left our state to bleed refuse dump everywhere along majors roads. Please come and complete you mandate before you think of going for a higher one.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by LegacyB: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Lol....... Osinbajo is campaigning on continuity. Listen to his declaration again.
Yes to continue the good works of the government and correct the bad ones. Let’s not continue with trail and error. He know where the pain points are.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
See Wike... grin...OK so oga how will you do it?

Explain how you would do it democratically and not militarily...this Wike that is power drunk...
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
The way all these politicians use the phrase "regain Power" is very worrisome. I also politicians use the word "rule" instead of "lead" and or "govern". It shows the attitude they imbibe. The apple never falls far from the tree.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by movetoca: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anwons:
Chai, naija don sofa.

Like all these.....

1. Stopped overseas scholarship introduced by his predecessor (Amaechi), he refused to allow the set at that time to finish, exerting pains and frustration to the students and their parents who does not have money.

2. closed down Rivers State sustainable development agency(RSSDA) who were in-charge of the overseas scholarship.

3. closed down Songhai Farm that was working in full capacity, almost all kind of agricultural products were been produced there, including rearing of cattle.

4. closed down Buguma Fish Farm

5.abandoned banana plantation

6. closed down a world class Ambassador Nne Korubo Modern secondary built built by his predecessor where Indians and Nigerian worked. The beneficiaries (students) only needed to pass their exams, no fees were paid with world class learning/teaching materials and environment.

7. sacked all the securities, gardeners, cleaners, computer instructors in all modern public primary schools employed by his predecessor ( thousands lost their jobs).

8. refused to confirm unconfirmed lecturers in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic and dropped them.

9. No employment in Rivers State civil service and most importantly, education and health sector, teachers retires every month and no replacement, leaving public schools in the state with less man power, some don't have up to two teachers at present.

10. Stopped the provision of school uniform, books, bags, shoes, etc to primary schools in the state initiated by his predecessor.

11. Not concerned with free education he met, making public schools to function by proxy, pupils and students are made to pay because the schools can't run without fund.

12. For close to 7 years in his administration, no promotion of civil servants, withheld the payment of gratuity to retirees, most pensioners are living in pains and despair.

13. Greater Port Harcourt project only exist on paper, the prospective project

14. Shot down syringe factory at Rumuosi so that people won't be gainfully employed?
Countless list...........?
Thank you. No Rivers State indigene will vote for him. He remains the worst governor my state has ever produced. I feel angry reading about him. No promotion for good 7 years. No salaries to Greater port Harcourt and RSSDA workers for 7 years. This man called Wike is beast. I repeat no Rivers indigene will vote for this greedy devil.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:

Yes to continue the good works of the government and correct the bad ones. Let’s not continue with trail and error. He know where the pain points are.

He didn't say anything like what you're now trying to bring in.
It was straight and simple. He'll be continuing the legacies of Buhari. We can't risk such.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Enceladus(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Repeat what u did in Rivers state?

U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to international conference, give Ateke access to Aso rock and not provide a single job? Wonderful

Nigeria is in trouble

You are minding the clown. Small yansh dey shake. grin
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by bongolistik(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
All these are signs that people won't see now.. Just like Bubu... APC, from top to bottom

Now Wike has come his own.. He wants to replicate the garden city that he turned garbage city

Or he want to make touts 2nd government of Nigeria, same he made touts 2nd government in Rivers.. He wants to recruit touts as task force in the whole Nigeria.

A man that will just wake up and pronounce any form of ban.. The way he banned logistics Bikes.

A man that will buy half of Nigeria to himself.

He will turn Nigeria to headquarter of cultists

And sooth will just finish the whole country.

Nigerian pensioners will cry

Be wise. Even the projects are washy, only the places that eyes can see..

Soon heaps of rubbish will drive people away from the city and entire Nigeria.

Vote him at ur peril. I don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by LegacyB: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

He didn't say anything like what you're now trying to bring in.
It was straight and simple. He'll be continuing the legacies of Buhari. We can't risk such.
Please be true to yourself. Not all Buhari’s legacies are bad. He has many good achievements. Maybe Ure not in Nigeria. Agreed some are not okay but not all please.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by maimalari: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
movetoca:

Thank you. No Rivers State indigene will vote for him. He remains the worst governor my state has ever produced. I feel angry reading about him. No promotion for good 7 years. No salaries to Greater port Harcourt and RSSDA workers for 7 years. This man called Wike is beast. I repeat no Rivers indigene will vote for this greedy devil.
Stop lying. Greater port Harcourt is governed by the state PDP chairman Mr Desmond. For your info, greater port Harcourt administration is a govt within a govt in rivers. So they generate funds themselves and pay themselves salaries.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:

Please be true to yourself. Not all Buhari’s legacies are bad. He has many good achievements. Maybe Ure not in Nigeria. Agreed some are not okay but not all please.

Kindly state any buhari's policy that has not brought hardship to the people. Na Nigeria I dey. I'll be waiting for your response.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wike must be confused.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by LegacyB: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Kindly state any buhari's policy that has not brought hardship to the people. Na Nigeria I dey. I'll be waiting for your response.
If ure in Nigeria that should be easy for u to note. Just a quick one I hope you’re not intending to say u never had failure on the small group u lead too, which I doubt u have much success to show for. Those reasonable would never say this government had no failures yet would also realize it’s successes quickly.
LEADERSHIP ISN’T PHONE GYMNASTICS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by v2: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
When he recently started chasing and destroying illegal refineries that has been in existence since he came into power, I knew he has a presidential ambition cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegacyB:

If ure in Nigeria that should be easy for u to note. Just a quick one I hope you’re not intending to say u never had failure on the small group u lead too, which I doubt u have much success to show for. Those reasonable would never say this government had no failures yet would also realize it’s successes quickly.
LEADERSHIP ISN’T PHONE GYMNASTICS ON NAIRALAND.

The time you wasted writing this epistle is enough to just enumerate those policies I asked you for earlier.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Allisgud: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Then Amaechi fits that bill better than Wike. Amaechi is also fearless and courageous. Wike speaks like a tout and if elected would be a disgrace on the international scene even more than Buhari ever was.
he speaks like a tout when he's giving warning,other countries respect u base on work not the sweet talker u her
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Rapture4real(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tutor7b:
Believe at your peril

Replicate ko, duplicate ni
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by uniqueboi1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Repeat what u did in Rivers state?

U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to international conference, give Ateke access to Aso rock and not provide a single job? Wonderful

Nigeria is in trouble

The guy be like cr7th
Just dae hail am say e dae perform and you go be his best friend.

You said exactly what is on my mind. I've been imagining what he did in Rivers that he wants to replicate.

He's just another foolish politician that feels he can fool everyone.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
I am a full-time citizen of Rivers State by Residency!, Pls sir, apart from the few flyovers and overhead bridges, pls sir what else have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by 1868igh: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Love Wicked Wike.

IPOB religiously licked his yansh day and night.

They misbehaved and he crushed them the way he would crush Boko Haram.

Wike for PDP ticket vs Tinubu on APC.

Effeminate voiced Pita Obi on AKPU-GA ticket.
[/s]
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigeria is a very big country o..Gov.wike should mind what he says o..
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by alcaptainero: 4:30am On Apr 18, 2022
After insulting Rivers state governor, you still drop[ your account for food. If i say make thunder fire, i do bad thing? Oya go make Tinubu give you food.
Crizzycross:
Wike would be better as a Senator than president or vice. At the National Assembly, he can display his hooliganism and thuggery act.
In the spirit of Easter, i beg my nairaland family to pls assist with 5k, so i can buy somethng to cook & eat. Honestly, i dnt have a grain of Rice or even garri to drink. Nobody to run to. A lot my insult me, but the situation is as it is. I only do menial labour to survive until somethng tangible comes. If u have a job pls help me also. Thanks. God bless.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
First Bank
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Nice one....
Wike campaigning with his achievements in Rivers
Tinubu campaigning with his achievements in Lagos.

What is Osinbajo, Amaechi campaigning on?
Amaechi doesn't need to campaign, his achievements as governor and as minister speaks for him.

Osinbajo will use his achievements as acting president. Except Tinubu, there is no presidential aspirants that did better than these guys.
Osinbajo achievements dwarf Atiku.
Amaechi achievement dwarfed Wike

Osinbajo was
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2022
mrkings84:
I am a full-time citizen of Rivers State by Residency!, Pls sir, apart from the few flyovers and overhead bridges, pls sir what else have you achieved?
him donate money for burnt markets in sokoto
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Zandena(f): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2022
By declaring Nigeria a Christian country I guess!
Only the gullible will cast single vote for you.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by OBUA12345: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
No normal human being will vote for u. God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady! / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.