Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Am Finding It Hard To Move On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Hard To Move On (2320 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Ocholu:

So wetin come happen?? She beat you?

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Where eez h'unku GooodHardDick? grin.. a lil piece of h'advyz will be eppful lowolowo bayii.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Blunttruth: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
mikezuruki:

She needs me to do something. Truth is, I have not had the time to because of work.
She then threatened that the relationship is over if I don't do it as soon as she wants. To be truthful to you, I know she has asked me for some time to get this thing done, but the threat there is what I don't understand. Like it didn't warrant it at all.
That was why I chose to stand my ground. I haven't and I didn't threaten her over anything, I don't why she would resolved to that.

Haba. Well a girl who loves you and sees a future with you will not threaten you like this,over getting something done. Except that something has to do with moving to the next level in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Jack005(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Rumbling of a potential simp.. No one is irreplaceable if you have self worth. Before her, you were existing, after her you will still exist.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Slynation(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2022
mikezuruki:

She needs me to do something. Truth is, I have not had the time to because of work.
She then threatened that the relationship is over if I don't do it as soon as she wants. To be truthful to you, I know she has asked me for some time to get this thing done, but the threat there is what I don't understand. Like it didn't warrant it at all.
That was why I chose to stand my ground. I haven't and I didn't threaten her over anything, I don't why she would resolved to that.
Gee...whenever any girl starts threatening the relationship by getting things done her way and you oblige because of the fear of losing her, that's when you automatically becomes a full fledged simping tool she will tossed and use till a real man comes into the picture...!! That's if you haven't been SIMPing already...!!

Women love attention, so starve her of it, don't call her, don't text her, don't view her status, and most especially don't upload any post concerning your breakup that will reveal you are pained, just maintain your lane, pretend as if nothing happened and try to be a better version of yourself...Less than 2weeks from now, you will get a message from her, but if she doesn't come around, move on and don't look back...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by Slynation(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2022
mikezuruki:

We haven't had sex before.
grin grin grin
Now it's obvious you have been dating yourself ever since, I can stake my scrotum on this...!!

Know this...If you don't offer a lady preeq, another man will do that for you grin
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by omolasho: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Oga calm down it's not even a month yet

mikezuruki:
Hello Guys and Happy Easter.

It's been six days my girlfriend and I broke up, and in those days that I have been alone, it's been hard. I always feel like to call her every day to tell her I am sorry. But it's something that I know if she get away with, she would want to do it again and again.

I have missed her a whole lot. I don't know what to do

Please how do you all get passed this?

P.S: She didn't cheat. Neither did I.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2022
mikezuruki:

It's been six days my girlfriend and I broke up, and in those days that I have been alone, it's been hard. I always feel like to call her every day to tell her I am sorry. But it's something that I know if she get away with, she would want to do it again and again.

Mike you are very funny. You have missed, you have my number but didn’t send a message. Instead, you came here to say that you have missed me. I laugh in Nigerian language grin. Anyway that’s not what’s important.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by LostMyZeal(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

Mike you are very funny. You have missed, you have my number but didn’t send a message. Instead, you came here to say that you have missed me. I laugh in Nigerian language grin. Anyway that’s not what’s important.
I have attached my last messages to you. This same passport, I sent you 30k to help you add to what you had “already paid in part” for. Looking back in retrospect, I’m even thinking you lied to me. Anyway, I wish you the best. Take care of yourself and please don’t create any thread about me again. Move on with your life and let me move on with mine.

You trolling or naah shocked

Sc Looks authentic tho

Anyway, Please explain to this honorable court why you dey NL and Bobo no know
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Move On by frozen70(f): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2022

Do the needful, call her and say hello to her and ignite the passion

Both of you are not in any competition of strength and enmity

Start the relationship again and she will join you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any One Help To Reconnect Me With This Friend We Lost Contact Since 1987 / What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? / Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.