Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) (56666 Views)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u being serious right now, so u are in support of gay marriage oya go marry gay naaa since u are in support of that rubbish!!!

How does his supporting LGBT rights translate to him being like them or did they tell you that that is what is needed to support those who find themselves there.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Dizzytee: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Wahala,make thunder no fire those wey dey arrest them oo.
How gay take be crime oo?at this age and time i believe say Nigeria for don leave this over religious life wey no dey add anything to our life.mtcheew
GAY SPOTTED
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Am not sure I follow
Oh sorry I was just criticizing, how in northern culture we allow one form of sexual perversion (pedophilia) in underaged marriages to be allowed, but we are hard on homosexuality.

I feel we should be equally against all of them, or have a sound consistent reason, why we allow one over the other.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
shegoon:
Oga the same way my neighbor is attracted to his daughter, had sex with her for years and was imprisoned... He didn't create himself either, whereas there are countries in which sleeping with blood relative is no sin. In a nutshell, let's abide with law of our land and stop copying the western world whether they are right or wrong. Are you aware that Uk recently forbade trangender participation in female sports, this was initially given a nod stating the same reason you embraced.

I hope you know that majority of our laws were copied from the west democracy and all was copied from the west so try not to be ignorant of that fact but I see your point

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Honestly I don't understand what these gays enjoy in what they do. I know none is good but I think lesbianism is a bit manageable, at least the two women doing it can stimulate their clits or even service themselves with strappons.

What satisfaction would a guy derive by inserting his d!ck in another guy's smelly anus?.......Even the thought of it alone is making me puke.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

If your dad chose to be a gay do you think you would be in existence it’s not like pple can’t just do what they want in life but there are right things and equal wrong things to do u can’t tell me it’s their way of life when it’s a threat to others existence you say it’s religion that makes pple thinks it’s rubbish oya you that is not religious can you do it …I case you don’t know there are spiritual forces in existence me I’m not religious but I have seen charms work and that is something spiritual Abeg make people no come do things way go bring curse to this land Abeg

The existence analogy is subjective because no one asked to be born in the first place so our subconscious and realities will never even worry or know about these things.
Gays today even have biological kids so that your analogy is not correct

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Dizzytee: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Your head correct so? They are not dirty,na you no dey reason well.
ANOTHER BASTARD GAY SPOTTED
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Quaddafi29: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
How gay take be crime oo?at this age and time i believe say Nigeria for don leave this over religious life wey no dey add anything to our life.mtcheew

Shame on you. Continue sleeping with your fellow man and come here to utter rubbish. If your father was sleeping men, how could he have begotten your gay ass? You guys disgust me

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Naire99(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Your head correct so?
They are not dirty,na you no dey reason well.
Be like say you be one of them
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
TenQ:

Kleptomaniacs, Pedopheliacs and Bestials needs acceptance from all of us. They didnt create themselves that way.

The aforementioned examples all have health implications not just on themselves but the people meted out to so what health implications does two consenting adults relationship have?

Have you spoken with a doctor or health expert who told you that they were born that way?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Juventus4life: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

If no be crime your grandma for no born your mama and your father and mother for not born you.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by stasius: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
They should allow them marry in peace na.
Haba. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by tosmart007(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I'm dumbfounded seeing someone supporting this evil act.
nauseating

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by charlesdinho7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
GOD go punish you if you think homosexuality is ok. very useless pig like you for saying the shit above. a stupid #gay like you will not see anything wrong with it. i hate homos with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The aforementioned examples all have health implications not just on themselves but the people meted out to so what health implications does two consenting adults relationship have?

Have you spoken with a doctor or health expert who told you that they were born that way?
Exactly the point. Homosexuals also have a mental problem which needs treatment rather than acceptance as normal.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Udemzy05: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Go and change the law first.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:
Live and let live. Ones sexuality should never be a problem to another.

Those guys didn’t create themselves that way to be attracted to same sex.

They didn't create themselves that way and neither did God.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't understand what these gays enjoy in what they do. I know none is good but I think lesbianism is a bit manageable, at least the two women doing it can stimulate their clits or even service themselves with strappons.

What satisfaction would a guy derive by inserting his d!ck in another guy's smelly anus?.......Even the thought of it alone is making me puke.
If you learn more about the male anatomy, there is a part of the reproductive organ called the prostate gland, this part of the male body, just so happens to have more nerve endings, than the tip of the penis. The More nerve endings a part of the body has, the more sensation someone is able to feel from it usually.
The prostate is located below the bladder, behind the rectum, making it accessible through the anus.

So I'd assume they feel some type of pleasure from it, if not, why would someone risk it?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
TenQ:

Exactly the point. Homosexuals also have a mental problem which needs treatment rather than acceptance as normal.

You don't get the point you are clueless on it they are not the same thing.
Comparing those things to homosexuality is actually not an intelligent argument by experts

Also are you saying we should bring back conversion therapy for them do you know what conversion therapy which they thought could change them in the past century actually did to them before it became outlawed in some parts. Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy

https://www.news24.com/news24/columnists/siyakhumalo/siya-khumalo-to-christians-comparing-homosexuality-to-paedophilia-bestiality-call-me-when-youre-vegan-20210107

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The existence analogy is subjective because no one asked to be born in the first place so our subconscious and realities will never even worry or know about these things.
Gays today even have biological kids so that your analogy is not correct

Okay you think you would have been given birth to by another person ……you want to belong but you no come get sense

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
TenQ:

I've read of numerous attempts to "fix" gay people and non of it has ever worked.

Most effective "fix" was castration, but then the subject is depressed for life, and is most likely to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
IMAliyu:

If you learn more about the male anatomy, there is a part of the reproductive organ called the prostate gland, this part of the male body, just so happens to have more nerve endings, than the tip of the penis. The More nerve endings a part of the body has, the more sensation someone is able to feel from it usually.
The prostate is located below the bladder, behind the rectum, making it accessible through the anus.

So I'd assume they feel some type of pleasure from, it not, why do it?

Not they ….u are among
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

Not they ….u are among
Ok, is that all? learn biology in school you refuse.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You don't get the point you are clueless on it they are not the same thing.
Comparing those things to homosexuality is actually not an intelligent argument by experts

Also are you saying we should bring back conversion therapy for them do you know what conversion therapy which they thought could change them in the past century actually did to them before it became outlawed in some parts. Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy

https://www.news24.com/news24/columnists/siyakhumalo/siya-khumalo-to-christians-comparing-homosexuality-to-paedophilia-bestiality-call-me-when-youre-vegan-20210107

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked
Check these definitions:
Homosexuality: Sexual Orientation and sexual attraction to same sex
Bestiality: Sexual Orientation and sexual attraction to animals
Pedophilia: Sexual Orientation and sexual attraction to children
Necrophilia: Sexual Orientation and sexual attraction to corpse

All these four are forms of sexual orientations: can you give me a good reason why homosexuality is normal and the other three aren't!

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:

It’s not about creation it’s about their upbringing and people they associated with no even mention creation so they had a choice to depart from it but chose to continue

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
IMAliyu:

Ok, is that all? learn biology in school you refuse.
I didn’t tell you it’s not there oga don’t be a fool it’s there we all know

My point is the extent you went to get all these details just to justify your sexual urges
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
IMAliyu:

I've read of numerous attempts to "fix" gay people and non of it has ever worked.

Most effective "fix" was castration, but then the subject is depressed for life, and is most likely to commit suicide.
You haven't come across or read about gays who became straight?

What they need is counselling and sometimes deliverance.

If a person has sexual orientation towards corpse or children or animals, how do you think they can be helped?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by 99guru(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na them gaysa[s]
alsudan:

[/s]
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u being serious right now, so u are in support of gay marriage oya go marry gay naaa since u are in support of that rubbish!!!
I choose to reply only you out if about 50 mentions I got here right now,why don't you support it?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
It’s a crime. Death to all gays.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by smith2019: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Smile �
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Cousin9999: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yeah, I don't see how a bunch of gay dudes minding their gay business poses any threat to anyone's peace or safety.

There's actual criminals to be worried about, like ritualists, dirty cops, corrupt politicians, pervs, and more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.