Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40671 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Mfetenang: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2022
L
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by plaindealer: 1:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Am sure someone like u have never traveled to South east before talk less of trying to purchase a land or house over there. This country is for everyone and we can only move forward when we learn to different things and not to accept everything that comes from our selfish and wicked leaders. U should as a man or woman try to make ur own research in some certain things before u believe them. U should think for ur self and not allowing someone else use ur brain for u. Be wise

Tomorrow is Monday so if I travel to the SE, you mean there won't be any sit at home, ibo terrorists won't slaughter ibo people, ugm won't massacre policemen and burn police station...?

You people are never serious, always dishonest, deceitful and in self-denial..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by leokid866: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2022
plaindealer:

Tomorrow is Monday so if I travel to the SE, you mean there won't be any sit at home, ibo terrorists won't slaughter ibo people, ugm won't massacre policemen and burn police station...?

Ye......gbas......gbos.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
Chaii,see challenge,tueeh.
Imagine how everybody come dey view South East, disrespectful though.

Not disrespectful, but painful realization, MNK and IPOB wrought this dastardly damage to South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Owontime: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2022
moshino:

You monkeys cannot reason or act beyond your capacity. You will vote along tribal lines, an unqualified, incompetent, corrupt fool will become your president again, and you'll remain the same shithole you've always been. Your tribal president and elected officials will still loot your resources to favor themselves, their families and friends. And majority of you will still be looking for a way to leave Nigeria. Imagine a country where the president and elected officials, since 1999, will always go overseas for the slightest medical treatment, send their children overseas for schooling. It has never occurred to them to build those standards in their country. And the citizens are busy voting, hating and insulting each other along tribal lines. What fools!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Owontime: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2022
We don't care,it's better to vote for a cow as president than vote for a worthless Biafran criminal who knows nothing else but crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by KaluwisxPRO: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2022
simpleseyi:

You are right. But, I hope you remember that the guy takes weed.

And from where did you hear weed makes you hallucinate? It rather treats hallucinations and other forms of psychosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by leokid866: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2022
History555:
Let assume lgbos did not allow yorubas to own land, what of delta, rivers, calabar, edo, benue, akwaibom, bauchi, kano, kaduna, jigawa. All these places i hve been, and its hard to see a yoruba man that owns a property
So did all these states refuse to sell to yorubas
Lol.....stop it I know many Yoruba people with not just land but thriving business in Benue, PH and Kaduna......

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

The most tribal people are igbos in Nigeria, very closed and not open.
Yorubas that frown at others speaking the language they don't understand but would be so proud speaking Yoruba even amongst non Yoruba are open?

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by charlesditro: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2022
I will try to correct this assertion without disrespect. If he truly said so then he is either misinformed or he is deceitfully raising baseless accusations. Igbo are everywhere because we are friendly and they travel. They don't look for trouble and they exhaust every option of peace when trouble finds them. Let us go like the Israelites requested from Egypt is no huge sacrilege beyond an unreasonable request or demand......Igbo travel and because they have an open heart they come and they build not because they do not have a home base but because they have that interacting, mingling and friendly spirit. Yourubas too do travel but not as much as the Igbos. They the Yorubas travel, they mingle but sooner or later they go back home so they hardly build or erect structures neither do they buy a piece of land so they would rather rent and yes they live well so comfort must not be compromised. The Hausas travel more than the Yorubas within Nigeria but they will never invest your land so they would rather rent a small place where they can do their business and as well sleep. They live like the Nomads so they tend to group in large number and make for themselves a small social society. it's crazy. So for this reason they travel light. so there is no way you can tell me that the Igbos are not welcoming. That is false

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Simplythebest: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2022
When did the sit at home started and what was the cause of the sit at home and is very unfortunate that u are calling Igbos terrorists when u know the truth and choose to remain silent speaks alot of the kind of person u are. Am sure someone like u have never traveled outside yoruba land cus u lack what it takes. Did killing of young people and using their skulls for money rituals by ur people stop the Igbos from purchasing land or building houses in yoruba land? I think is only Igbos that believe in one Nigeria thats why u see them build houses all the country. But things are changing now with the experience a had few months. Keep deceiving ur self and accepting everything put in ur brain. Wish u wisdom cus u really need it.
plaindealer:

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by pacificom: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?
I am not a fan of this man, but I am so impressed the way he hit the nail on the head. How many yorubas and Housa truly aquire land in Anambra or anywhere in the East, but goto ibadan, Lagos, Ondo, kaduna, jos na igbo people don buy all the properties without any issue from local settlers. I think this is one discussion for south east to readdress how they accept other tribe in their homeland. Take it or leave it, Nigeria will remain one forever. Their act of tribalism and primitive sentiment only point to selfishness and egocentric which will forever keep their hand afar from top leadership position in this country.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by preciousmetals: 1:47am On Apr 18, 2022
And this is the kind of people with low brain that Yorubas called their leader, a primitive man rule over intelligent people.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by vanunu: 1:48am On Apr 18, 2022
juman:
In other words:
Nigerian tribes dont like igbos.
It difficult to trust them in presidency, you dont know what they can do. Its difficult to predict that. Because their thinking is strange.

See how they are doing boko haram style thing in their region.

Nigerians are really afraid of the Igbos because they killed 3 million Igbos mainly women and children.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by leokid866: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
History555:

Where in edo state. How many yorubas are in edo
Oga stop.....Edo is practically a south west state.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
Chaii,see challenge,tueeh.
Imagine how everybody come dey view South East, disrespectful though.
Not being disrespectful.....SE cannot now. Never. I keep saying it. Your heads never correct.

Al the GDP of your states combined together is not up to that of Lagos...and you are making mouth. Shame on you all. You dont even know what is competence. Is it how you bastardized your SE, that you even made sure no Mondays is how you want 5o rule Nigeria? You will say the north....yes na....no wahala....na dem in fact be your wahala and not SS or SE.

How many times has SW snd SS produced democratic elected presidents? Na just one time each. Se you too never produced a president once? Before we say anything, una go dey shout like people werey down syndrome dey body. For what na?

The shout is dem hate you. Hate who? Why we no go blast you off? Na only you get Nigeria? The same you greedy that you fought Biafra war. We send you? No ne you wan be Lord in the army?

Go look at the facts and figures again. All your states are rubbish. Absolutely rubbish..why una dey run commot the place to Lagos and Port Harcourt. And then, you wan compete with those who built Lagos and Port Harcourt. Una never serious at all.

We are not stu.pid. yes...we are not. You must compete everytime. You cannot bully anyone into having your way. You must compete.

The craze wey dey your heads.....shame no dey there. When dem dey set up APC, you support them? No be you esp work against APC in 2015? You even made sure thank in 2019 that you are Zuma Rock that hindered APC. Lol. But God pass you. You fem want the same APC to give you the ticket by force.

See...you no serious at all. Shame on you all. And I am happy people are saying it to your faces. If you be first born in your papa house, let that useless thing stop there. If you bring wahala or war to this Nigeria again, you go collect am. You must compete in this Nigeria. When it is time for south to be president, youmust compete with the rest if the South. And we that are voting will look at this competence of people there.

Una head no correct. You see Soludo, you dey follow Obi Pamdora. I want Soludo turn Nigeria around the way he turned around CBN. But you ser no even give the man chance until over 15 years he left office. Una dey craze ooo....see the number of years it took you. You even put Obinao there before him. And you want us to allow you put the likes of Obi, Okorocha and the rest who bastardized the GDP of your land. All of you arent living there sef. Most of you are in the same Lagos you are attacking those who built it.

Ok ooo. We are used to you. Una wan be president now. We know that after election, you will be Jews and Israeli bombing the whole SE again. Lol. When another election comes you wan be president.

Una no well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?
Shut up.

No dey lie. We know what it is. Your land is dead, yet the amount you put there.... grin who wan buy sef? No available land to farm cos the whole of the place is crazily expensive. All the useless first sins are hustling in Lagos they can easily get shows and even buy land....but to buy anything like land in your place...na war. I can't even try it myself. I dont even want. Na so dem go give real war on top land. The price is mad, yet, nothing dey there.

We don leave you. Na few SS SW and North dey your place. Na true. Go check the figures. Yet una no dey think..

See...you no go be president. Never. Una head never correct. Keep supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanksful:
Yorubas have proven to be the most stupid tribe in Nigeria. All the Hausas doing business in East are Senegalese? Very stupid local champions that their inborn cowardice will never let them explore outside their fathers compound!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Oluwo, I have a 50m/50m plot of land. I wanna sell it.
Price: N50million.
Someone that doesn't have 5million in his account

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by zudozz: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Na d one wey dey rob bleaching cream dey sex small small girl up n down?

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Bridget95(f): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2022
This oba is a very stupid man saying and acting stupidity unabated. An idiot who left the tradition and culture of his people to practice that of fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by canadian7: 2:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Ndi owo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Baawahala:

Yorubas that frown at others speaking the language they don't understand but would be so proud speaking Yoruba even amongst non Yoruba are open?
You can't compare yoruba and igbo traditions. When the British came, they met Kings known has obas in yoruba land. We have culture. The British created Kings for you, you don't have any they we're all created by the British. The British called them warrant officers. Warrant officers yesterday are now what you term Kings in igbo lgbo land. THat your red cap is not yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
.when illiterates rule
The people are confused
Can you imagine the senseless reason he is giving??
Oga have you tried to buy land in any Igbo land and they refuse u??
Na you no get sense. Go amd read everything he said. Na land you no fit release dey worry you...you be first son...right? Yet, you no develop am.

Ok...let me educate...he mentioned economic too. Combine all the GDP of your states, e no reach Lagos. Una no well. Go and make your GDP compete with Lagos first. Una dey shame?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2022
bomb24:

Bunch of afonja cretins. Zik envied a low life Like Awolowo that died from rat poisoning?

u're a joke.
Yeah, while will an educated person team up with less educated people? Two educated people would have worked together, but he thought he was smart and they will hand him power.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by aribisala0(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
GBAM!!

To make matters worse, they'll open their mouths wa to say Lagos is no man's land.. I guess it's SE governor's caucus meetings that the Lagos state governor attends. Irredeemable bigots.

They go to Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc. buy lands, build and settle there but will never sell land to other tribes in their enclave, claiming some ancestors will be angry and whatnot. Later they'll be shouting people are holding them back from getting biafra abi they are the ones running away from the biafra. Nonsense!
Let us be fair many of those settling down are OSUs who are not welcome back home

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by CitiOkoro(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Have you tried to own a land in the south east?

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Bridget95:
This oba is a very stupid man saying and acting stupidity unabated. An idiot who left the tradition and culture of his people to practice that of fulani.
Na you dey stup.id and be Id.iot.

Go and add up the whole GDP of all your states, it is not up to Lagos. Case closed. Go and find out the meaning of what I wrote. If you understand it, you will know you suppose bury your heads. Una think say everyone no get sense?

Go ask the meaning of what I wrote...then, you will know he is right. When una be illiterates..how you go know?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2022
bomb24:

Bunch of afonja cretins. Zik envied a low life Like Awolowo that died from rat poisoning?

u're a joke.

All the oil fields were in southern Nigeria before the creation of of Midwest Nigeria, balyelsea, delta state were formerly south of Nigeria controlled by awolowo, go and check

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? / Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.