Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40559 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by okoroemeka(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

The most tribal people are igbos in Nigeria, very closed and not open.
do you expect a people that was killed,humiliated,defeated and marginalized in war to be open to you,you helped my enemies to fight and defeat me and you want me to be cutely cuddley with you,you still marginalized and make derogatory inflammatory comments and expect me to be open to you,do you think we are stupid and don't know how chief awolowo accepted the minister of finance to scuttle and betray the idea of a Yoruba nation that he agreed with col ojukwu as a counter to the north,pls go back and refresh your history lessons the igboman will be seen in every village and community in Nigeria were there is economic progress and they buy land ,build houses and inter marry with there hosts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Kuruptnigga: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
say you can't afford it ,land is not cheap in igboland I know some villages in anambra state that one plot of land can go up to #10 m
We sold one plot of land here in nnewi last year 16million. Come and see the place now. Na mansion they there. Na only rich people fit buy land for east.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Kuruptnigga: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

Yoruba land is rich, use your head, the money made here, should be used here.,not shared, use your head.
Same goes to the east too! Land in east is cost. You can’t afford to buy a plot land. No dey reason from your puna!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by PointZerom: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

How come people don't talk about isokos, urobos, ijaws, itesekiri, efiks all in the lagos area? How come its igbos? Ask. Yourself.

Envy Envy Envy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Abbeytoy(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
say you can't afford it ,land is not cheap in igboland I know some villages in anambra state that one plot of land can go up to #10 m

So none igbo can afford the land over there? Not even one person?

No wonder the whites are rushing it to invest

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by okoroemeka(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2022
theTranslator:
and can you tell me what is in the land that makes it so expensive?
Keep decieving yourselves.
When your eyes clear. It will be late
let me explain because many of you have not been to igboland and are comparing it to their villages because of what they are told,every adult Igbo man nourish the dream of building a house in the village,that's why land is costly even in villages,if I take pictures of mansions,duplexes,bungalows that are just 1-2 km radius from my farm here in imo state you will start crying,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by frog12: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2022
they have diplomatic ibos, okonjo, ezekwesili, peter obi, soludo. the oba is not talking sense. i think ibos should be there for now

Mfetenang:
I think the Oluwo was being very diplomatic when he said that South East
cannot produce the president for now, the truth is that South East will never ever produce the president of Nigeria because nobody will ever vote for them.
To be president you need votes from all the major tribes in Nigeria and I don't see any other tribe voting for anyone from the South East. That's the truth and if you don't like it please talk to Sniper.
Even 5 year old children know that you can never trust Owo Uneghe,voting for Owo Uneghe is completely out of the question.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by shidof(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
after4:
no be omo nile, nah their land and like them get dispute for the land

no dey sugarcoat am, at least some of the family members has collected money on the said land
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
simpleseyi:

You are right. But, I hope you remember that the guy takes weed.

And what is wrong with smoking weed? Weed wey dem dey smoke like cigarettes in The netherlands, even doctors dey prescribe it to their patients in some states in the united states.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Same goes to the east too! Land in east is cost. You can’t afford to buy a plot land. No dey reason from your puna!

The biggest real estate moguls are here in lagos, even Adron homes have land all over Nigeria but not in the east, go to www,adronhomes,stop thinking about 1plot of land. They need acres to create real estate value in partnership with your government. Apple Island, banana Island, orange Island are all supported by government in lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-south-east-cant-produce-nigerias-president-now-oluwo/

Of course, they cannot produce the next president for now....they need to work on their politics, playing tribal cards, threatening other regions, blackmailing other regions and stupidities

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by joe120120(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by aribisala0(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
do you expect a people that was killed,humiliated,defeated and marginalized in war to be open to you,you helped my enemies to fight and defeat me and you want me to be cutely cuddley with you,you still marginalized and make derogatory inflammatory comments and expect me to be open to you,do you think we are stupid and don't know how chief awolowo accepted the minister of finance to scuttle and betray the idea of a Yoruba nation that he agreed with col ojukwu as a counter to the north,pls go back and refresh your history lessons the igboman will be seen in every village and community in Nigeria were there is economic progress and they buy land ,build houses and inter marry with there hosts

Nobody is expecting hairy cuddles
What we would like is that you stay at home and develop your home
remember this
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
No one is as hateful as those people
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by galaxy2020(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
See stupidity, oba of where?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by gariepinus: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
This one na King The man can not Even afford to by land in Igbo..expired king..
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by malakaimoscondo: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Oluwo, I have a 50m/50m plot of land. I wanna sell it.
Price: N50million.
the traditional institution their won't allow the sale to go on

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Henz81: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-south-east-cant-produce-nigerias-president-now-oluwo/
I think this is nonsense talk. Buhari that made it to the throne easily, has he been able to handle the affairs of this country effectively? It is not about where the person is coming from, but the ability to deliver the dividend of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by BOYS2MEN: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oluwo of iwoland nsogbu adiro mana I just wan tell you say "í n'ako IKPU NNE GI"...
Mana íkócha IKPU NNE GI A, no forget to pack am... cool
Wailers una turn... grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

It's should command good prices and returns, Nigerians have houses all over the world UAE, United Kingdom, United States, Malaysia, Turkey, Kenya, Tanzania, they don't live there but make income, so if your place commanded good returns with good laws to guide investors, they will pay. I am sitting here in lagos, and through my club I have land in Abuja, lagos, porthcourt, nassarawa, Ghana. So what is east of Nigeria, that you can drive around the whole place in 6hours

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by ledaman: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nicetry:

Is your useless and born throw away f@ther not bastard from cursed afonja land
Failed parental upbringing product.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
after4:
maybe nah you piss dem dey drink for enugu. better face your skull mining business

Olodo, you don't even know how your people live in the East, well na Yoruba land you grow up you can't know the hell they go through in ur village. grin

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by seyz91(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
simpleseyi:

Go and sell it to your drug trafficking brothers. Oluwo is not a drugs trafficker, he is only a drug taker grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by eminikansoso(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Oluwo, I have a 50m/50m plot of land. I wanna sell it.
Price: N50million.
Where in Nnewi do you see land measures 50m by 50m for #50million.
Nnewi is different from oba and Ojoto.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Dabbey: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Arysexy:

Another illiterate Afonja skull miner regurgitating the nonsense he/she heard from local champions in ogbomosho who never left Oyo or Osun State.

Ask him or her if he has been denied land purchase in SE and where did it happen , he won't answer

We can agree and disagree with been abusive...I am not surprised..that is how you know them..Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Oludara202: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
That other tribes choose not to own land in South East does not mean they are not allowed to own land.
Oluwo didn't get that one right.

It's even Omoku in Rivers state, an Igbo speaking part that has refused to sell land to South Easterners.

Go figure

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

He has been in politics for decades, he was a senator representing lagos in 1992 and the election was annulled, having gained knowledge over the years, he deployed his skills and strategies. If you were a thinker, you will know what is needed to get to that level in politics. Centralisation has created a dominant power in Nigeria political class. The fulani hold power, and monopolise the army, centralise the finance. If you were a politician what can do you do to free your people. As far back has 1993 you needed 10bilion naira to be able to contest successful a presidentai election. They siezed lagos allocation and he created wealth for lagos, 40billion a month from 600million, you call him a thief.
tinubu get history pass Buhari Look what Buhari has done to us.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
olas24u:

It's should command good prices and returns, Nigerians have houses all over the world UAE, United Kingdom, United States, Malaysia, Turkey, Kenya, Tanzania, they don't live there but make income, so if your place commanded good returns with good laws to guide investors, they will pay. I am sitting here in lagos, and through my club I have land in Abuja, lagos, porthcourt, nassarawa, Ghana. So what is east of Nigeria, that you can drive around the whole place in 6hours
Oga, you ppl should be truthful to urselves for once na and stop dwelling on what I heard.
Have you ever tried purchasing land in East and was denied cos of non indigen?
In Igbo villages, I can categorically tell you that it's very difficult for elders to sell ancestral lands cos it's mostly shared among the kindreds or reserved for some sons when the grow up.
It's Igbo tradition and even other Igbo from other places can't buy such land except the kindred want to sell it.
But you see lands in urban and semi urban areas, it's a different case. If you have the money to buy the land, contact agents and they will take you around and show you properties available.
Nobody send where you are from once you have the money to purchase the property and the agent too will make cool cash.
One thing most of you failed to understand is that South East landmass is small hence the exorbitant price of landed property here. Once you have the money, no one sends where you are from.
It's ridiculous that most of you will say that "Igbo too like money", "Igbo can do anything for money" etc, and thesame you ppl will say that igbo doesn't sell land even wen we are talking about the same money here.
Haba. Make una fear God na.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Okudiover(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
The man is a fool. I remember having offered lands for sale to bankers of Yoruba origin residing in the east and they made it clear to me that they don't want to own property here. One even said the best he can do is to buy at Port Harcourt. If the price is right who will stop you from owning property in the south east. How will this Oluwo chief explain the predominance of property owned by Igbos in other parts of the world where Yorubas reside in significant numbers? Did those countries decide to sell to Nigerians of Igbo stock to the exclusion of other Nigerians? His logic makes no common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by 77up(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
LordKO:

Bumpkin, it is unfortunate that that submission, as concise and fact-embedded as it is, is still beyond your comprehension due to your low IQ, Lol.
Hmmm , I will pass sad

You won't be lucky next time !
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Timmi: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:
Then break this shithole of a God forsaken country.

Who and what is stopping you from braking it
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:
This is hate speech..

It's fact
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
after4:
i must be honest with you, having a non igbo, even igbos from other state as major appointee will be hard, not impossible though. but the truth is that igbo do not believe in one nigeria and never wanted to be one. we dont want to be part of nigeria nah.

I understand. Thank you for your honesty. It's not common on this forum. Happy Easter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.