Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40652 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Miracle2022: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Arysexy:

Every day Lagos, Lagos. Outside Lagos, which other SW state is more developed than SE?

I have toured the whole SW states due to nature of my work. No SW state outside Lagos is more developed than SE counterpart. FACT

Lagos was former capital built by all Nigerians, stop using Lagos as example cos it's development did not come from yolobas. Same way Abuja is not being developed now by Northerners but Nigerians
have you been to Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 4:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Are these your definition of peace? See don't mention me again

Ayomi90:

Yes, that brown roof federation is where you find peace, that's y you don't wanna go back to your erosion ravaged village grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 4:37am On Apr 19, 2022
And dangote doesn't have depot in the SE?

Miracle2022:
when Dangote wanted to build a deport in Enugu,what happened? Go and ask

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by CaptainAyub: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2022
olas24u:

The biggest real estate moguls are here in lagos, even Adron homes have land all over Nigeria but not in the east, go to www,adronhomes,stop thinking about 1plot of land. They need acres to create real estate value in partnership with your government. Apple Island, banana Island, orange Island are all supported by government in lagos.
Every time they say something, u guys start talking of Lagos that was and is still being developed by the whole 250 tribes in Nigeria.
It's like every Yoruba is now from Lagos.
You guys never talk of Iragbiji,Ikirun,Ikole,Okitipupa.its just Lagos Lagos ,Lagos for you ppl

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by CaptainAyub: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2022
meetme01:

Sincerely, you take things too far. When you ask questions and answers are not proffered,.does that mean hate? The King sent a message on SM. At least, we should able to water it down with facts and not sympathy.

I don't subscribe to all these you typed. In my line of duty, we ain't judgemental. We proved beyond reasonable doubts to win a case. If you don't facts, let it slide. I understand.
I have lived and worked in Nasarawa state,Rivers state,Yobe state,Kogi state and Travelled to 31 out of the 36states.
In those places I've mentioned, b4 u see one yoruba owned house,you will have seen 30 owned by Igbos.
Why is that?
Did Igbos also refuse to sell land to yorubas in Keffi, Elele,Damaturu,Lokoja etc?
You guys love to lie to yourselves a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by 1868co: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
See them wailing for over twenty pages over the same thing their elders have been saying to Yoruba aspirants.

Like I said earlier today, if hypocrisy were human, he would be an Okoro.
[/s]
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by CaptainAyub: 5:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Let a social media influencer with a small camera disguise as someone looking for house in the SE. He should bear a non Igbo name and ask for a vacant house. He should share their conversation and how he was treated by Igbo landlords.. Let every Nigerian see them for who they are.
You have never left Ikirun all your life,so just shut up wink

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Christistruth00: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Rugaria:

We don't "dash" lands in the East! We don't have enough to dash. You always mock us here that we are not as big as Oyo. From where will we get the lands to dash you? Go and buy , you poor wet rat! Nnewi is a village but the lands there are chasing hundred million. If you want in Orlu or Onitsha, contact me and I will link you up! But keep something chasing 100, million for a good spot.. Lands in the East are costlier than those in any part of Yorubaland apart from Lagos. And you want us to dash that to you so you will start an Agbo factory? Face the fact; you don't have the finances for this..

So how exactly have you gone out of your way to encourage other People to settle in your Region?
Do you call them names like you are calling yourself a wet Rat ?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by 1868htt: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
the truth pain abi?
Dangote wanted to build a deports in the east but the igbo youths rejected and destroyed the already build structure. I can remember that they wanted to kill one Eze for selling land to a northerner. You can deny it on nairaland but everybody knows that the Oba spoke nothing but the truth.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by 1868htt: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
when Dangote wanted to build a deport in Enugu,what happened? Go and ask
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
Miracle2022:
have you been to Ibadan?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Christistruth00: 5:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Jonathan39:
You are decieving yourself. No body givers anyone land for free anywhere. Stop decieving yourself sir. If you have money to buy land in the East, you will get a land, multi national companies and banks in the East are not all owned by Igbos but they were able to afford land and build their office. Go and work and stop looking for free thing's, Igbos did not get this far after civil war because they were waiting for people to hand over property to them for free.

Rugaria:

We don't "dash" lands in the East! We don't have enough to dash. You always mock us here that we are not as big as Oyo. From where will we get the lands to dash you? Go and buy , you poor wet rat! Nnewi is a village but the lands there are chasing hundred million. If you want in Orlu or Onitsha, contact me and I will link you up! But keep something chasing 100, million for a good spot.. Lands in the East are costlier than those in any part of Yorubaland apart from Lagos. And you want us to dash that to you so you will start an Agbo factory? Face the fact; you don't have the finances for this..

Go to Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun States many Igbos are deliberately given Land at giveaway prices just to Encourage them to Settle Permanently especially if they are well liked in the Community

The fact that you refuse to do it doesn’t mean others don’t do it

Ask Igbos living in those States for Confirmation instead of denying the Truth

An Igbo girl was accommodated and fed in my Grandmothers house for free in Osun State after her Aunty that brought her from the East died suddenly leaving her all alone by herself . she became a part of our family and it was a Joy taking her in
Her only other alternative had been to return to their Village in the East.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2022
olas24u:

Hong kong is small in size ,its not an excuse ,investors will be ready to build sky scrappers if returns are good.soludo has does plans if they allow him
Oga we are talking about Nigeria not Hong Kong.
The only tribe known to travel, buy land and develop it in Nigeria is igbo.
Aside Abuja, where else can Yorubas buy land and develop it?
Even in PH, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar and other southern states, is Yoruba buying land there?
Or you want to tell me that they don't sell land to you there too cos you are a Yoruba man?
You all should stop all this madness.
Let Igbo be and concentrate on your tribe.
That igbo are in South West investing isn't because Yorubas are very accommodating. There is no region in Nigeria or the world that you won't see Igbo owing properties.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Young042galaxy:

Even in PH, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar and other southern states, is Yoruba buying land there?
Or you want to tell me that they don't sell land to you there too cos you are a Yoruba man?
That igbo are in South West investing isn't because Yorubas are very accommodating. There is no region in Nigeria or the world that you won't see Igbo owing properties.
We are not on the same page,i just told you of people buying land in groups and developing it for higher returns while they remain in their domains.you are busy talking about another thing,the reason why you leave your place is because of lack of opportunity there.Adron homes sells land to you from here in lagos in many cities of nigeria ,east is not there.you are talking of settling in other communities ,when you have opportunities in southwest .
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Young042galaxy:

Nigerians own homes in most manor cities inbthe world,even lebanese people seating down in lebanon have skyscrappers in Lagos and they just collect rent.your own brain is wired to migrate and go an build a house and live in other people places.Am talking from investment point of view ,you are busy talking 1plot of land things.coperatives buy 100plots for their members,hold for a period and sell when it appreciates .
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
Are these your definition of peace? See don't mention me again

F00l, there is no ritual killings in the east, how did Okija Shrine came to light? Well maybe you stopped ritual killings and decided to eat you victims cheesy
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Rugaria: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go to Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun States many Igbos are deliberately given Land at giveaway prices just to Encourage them to Settle Permanently especially if they are well liked in the Community

An Igbo girl was accommodated and fed in my Grandmothers house for free in Osun State after her Aunty that brought her from the East died suddenly leaving her all alone by herself . she became a part of our family and it was a Joy taking her in

We're saying the same thing! You give out what you have in quantity! We don't have endless acres of land to use for saaraakaa. Maybe around Ebony axix but certainly not around Imo State and Anambra. In my village in Imo State, a plot of land sells for millions! This is an interior part of Imo State. How much more the cities? If I tell you what some men pay to find a place around their villages to build a family home there, you will shout. Understand that because the family doesn't have enough land, that's the reason some of these men go out to buy from those who have or those who need to sell for urgent family issues.

In my kindred as I'm talking to you, there's no land for sale! Folks are getting richer and building up the whole place, so where will they get the one to give free to you? In the cities where there are plots of land to buy, there are always available buyers, even though the prices are high based on market realities! Lots of money chasing few plots in prime areas. Even if they give you lands for free , you won't develope them because of your tribal engrained phobia for the igbos.. Like I said earlier, I have a house in Onitsha that I'm ready to sell for 60 million, which is the starting prices for houses in that part of the city as confirmed by agents. Are you ready as a Yoruba man to leave your tribal ogbomosho to invest such a huge money in the East? Something an Igbo man will easily do if he sees the profitability... Are you ready to buy? Contact me now, let's prove this drug addict of an ôba right or wrong immediately..

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
olas24u:

We are not on the same page,i just told you of people buying land in groups and developing it for higher returns while they remain in their domains.you are busy talking about another thing,the reason why you leave your place is because of lack of opportunity there.Adron homes sells land to you from here in lagos in many cities of nigeria ,east is not there.you are talking of settling in other communities ,when you have opportunities in southwest .
If ur take about Igbo migration is this, then no need arguing with you. Go n know about Igbo 1st b4 coming here to argue. None of ur villages is half developed as igbo villages.
I can direct you on where to go and view my village and will appreciate if you will do same too.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2022
olas24u:

Nigerians own homes in most manor cities inbthe world,even lebanese people seating down in lebanon have skyscrappers in Lagos and they just collect rent.your own brain is wired to migrate and go an build a house and live in other people places.Am talking from investment point of view ,you are busy talking 1plot of land things.coperatives buy 100plots for their members,hold for a period and sell when it appreciates .
Mr man, come down to Enugu n see massive investment in real estate and its being handled by cooperate organizations.
They develop it n sell too and you can buy ur property from them and no one will prevent you from doing so cos you are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Perfectbeing(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You have never left Ikirun all your life,so just shut up wink
K
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Young042galaxy:

If ur take about Igbo migration is this, then no need arguing with you. Go n know about Igbo 1st b4 coming here to argue. None of ur villages is half developed as igbo villages.
I can direct you on where to go and view my village and will appreciate if you will do same too.

Did you get the money in igbo land ?You dont contribute to the federal purse ,you are talking of individual achievements,Lagos ,ogun ,ondo contribute to the national purse .This is the money your goverment spend .building a house is no longer an investment like it use to be in time past
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Young042galaxy: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2022
olas24u:

Did you get the money in igbo land ?You dont contribute to the federal purse ,you are talking of individual achievements,Lagos ,ogun ,ondo contribute to the national purse .This is the money your goverment spend .building a house is no longer an investment like it use to be in time past
Ur Mumu na follow come.
Igbo doesn't contribute to national purse whereas Igbo control Nigeria micro n macro economy. Even south west market, igbo dominated it. Stop hating. It's God's gift to Igbo n ur hatred won't quinch it.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Young042galaxy:

Ur Mumu na follow come.
Igbo doesn't contribute to national purse whereas Igbo control Nigeria micro n macro economy. Even south west market, igbo dominated it. Stop hating. It's God's gift to Igbo n ur hatred won't quinch it.

Am not using emotions like you, check budgetIT ,check internally generated revenues ,even some northern states contribute more to the nation.You see that is why they dont take you guys seriously,you must have something you can use to fight ,that will affect government.ogun state contributes 40 pecent alone ,they have the most industries in Nigeria ,not houses .they have factories that pay excerise duties,custom duties,VAT,company taxes ,technology taxes,educational taxes,not emotions and empty boast.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by adekolaelect(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
like i said before, enjoy your poverty, its not by force to share am with you, with all your skull mining you no fit still afford to buy land for igbo land, shame on you

low IQ kid comment.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Miracle2022: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
And dangote doesn't have depot in the SE?

rented
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Jonathan39: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Land is cheap in OYO doesn't mean it is cheap in the East. Igbos paid for any land they own anywhere, same thing you must do if you will own a land anywhere in the East. Nobody will give you free land in the East. The early you accept it the Better for you. You can wait forever if you want.
Christistruth00:

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
OK, so he could rent but they could not allow him buy land? i thought our argument was that igbos don't allow non igbos into igbo land at all? i did not know they could rent

Miracle2022:
rented
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
so there is also ritual in SE but there is no kidnapping, carnibalism, cultism, and arson in your brown roof republic not to talk of all tifnubu urchins like you rioting in the name of NURTW. i Thought you were saying you brown roof republic is peaceful

Ayomi90:

F00l, there is no ritual killings in the east, how did Okija Shrine came to light? Well maybe you stopped ritual killings and decided to eat you victims cheesy
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
so there is also ritual in SE but there is no kidnapping, carnibalism, cultism, and arson in your brown roof republic not to talk of all tifnubu urchins like you rioting in the name of NURTW. i Thought you were saying you brown roof republic is peaceful

To hell with you and Tinubu, brown roof republic is still your place of refuge that's y u wanna die in Yoruba land. Cannibal, sha don eat my people, you can always eat your brothers.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by after4: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
so you want to deny tifnubu now just like osinbade the star boy denied him? i thought he is your lord and saviour. once an urchin always an urchin. you be tifnubu urchin and thats it. as for your brown roof republic? dem n dey take poverty do shakara

Ayomi90:

To hell with you and Tinubu, brown roof republic is still your place of refuge that's y u wanna die in Yoruba land. Cannibal, sha don eat my people, you can always eat your brothers.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Miracle2022: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
after4:
OK, so he could rent but they could not allow him buy land? i thought our argument was that igbos don't allow non igbos into igbo land at all? i did not know they could rent

go back and read the topic. Go and read what the king said before coming to argue blindly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.