Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40600 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by proprince(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
This one na MUMU oba

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by jidxin(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?
i can attest to that... And one of my friend cried because he was denied this opportunity too

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Seredebe: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Realist12:
It's funny how igbos are denying this online when we see ibos confidently say they don't sell their lands to strangers offline. I have stated it on here before.

Which part of igbo land did you try to buy land from and was rejected?

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Truthi is always bitter

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Arabaincubus: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
The Emir of Yorubaland that marries one wife and divorces one every season cannot be normal upstairs. He even asked for an advance from the Osun state government to pick another wife recently. A fugitive in Canada. He is a nonsensical person.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Arysexy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
abbey621:
For every nonsense there's a bit of sense. Igbos should develop their lands so that people from other parts of the country will see it as a place to thrive and grow. Nothing stopping a place like Imo, Enugu or Anambra from taking the blueprint of Lagos and not only implement it but improve upon it. Lagos is Lagos today because you can find almost every tribe contributing to its success or failure.

Every day Lagos, Lagos. Outside Lagos, which other SW state is more developed than SE?

I have toured the whole SW states due to nature of my work. No SW state outside Lagos is more developed than SE counterpart. FACT

Lagos was former capital built by all Nigerians, stop using Lagos as example cos it's development did not come from yolobas. Same way Abuja is not being developed now by Northerners but Nigerians

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by evans4luv: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
I am not suprise at all, weeds speaking throught d rotten brain of a deranged king, u have never been to south east since u were born, u just open ur dirty mouth and spewing out trash, some of ur people has houses in enugu, so those that sold d land to them are from iwo land abi? U are not fit to b kol a king

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by LZAA: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
abbey621:
For every nonsense there's a bit of sense. Igbos should develop their lands so that people from other parts of the country will see it as a place to thrive and grow. Nothing stopping a place like Imo, Enugu or Anambra from taking the blueprint of Lagos and not only implement it but improve upon it. Lagos is Lagos today because you can find almost every tribe contributing to its success or failure.
You afonjas are truly delusional
I always notice that after lagos(a former national capital) and ogun(proximity to lagos) you lot don't call any other state
Lagos was built by gowon with South South money
Please google Nigeria cement armada to understand
Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Tom1960: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
True! South easterners are so hostile and unaccommodating to other tribes .This is why all businesses in the east are owned by easterners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?

Has he even left Osun to other Yoruba states?

A handful of Yorubas just stay in their places and yarn dust.
My propietress in Ogun during my youth service year was always saying this until I asked her where she's been in the East, old mama begin tell me how she never crossed Edo all her life.

It's well, Nigeria where the north, Southwest and south south have been ruling is not sparing anyone in dishing out hardship, na it be the koko
Let's keep living in denial in Nija, na all man follow dey grind teeth

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Felincous(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
If Dem even give me land for free I no go take am. They are full of hatred for other Nigerians .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by wasuka14(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
The oba have talk my view. South East should go and rest until they kill the idea of cessation. ipob terrorist shutting down many states and again planning to have president, is dt logical?? Long life to Oluwo. The king who doesn't know how to hide the altimate truth!!
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-south-east-cant-produce-nigerias-president-now-oluwo/

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Realist12: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Seredebe:

Which part of igbo land did you try to buy land from and was rejected?
I have never tried to buy land from the Southeast , the courage at the which people tell me their land is not for sale to strangers won't encourage me either . It's funny how I'm reading a totally different thing online.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yoruba hates Igbos no be small

This man said rubbish here

8 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Seredebe: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
SilentQueen:
funny how you can count the few non indegene in your place but over here in SW and other regions you can't count the number of Igbos residing there.

Stop justifying rubbish and face the truth

Lol

These are the few I know. Do you expect me to move around town looking for non-indegenes to sell land to?

The only land I know(in my area) that is not being sold to outsiders are land that surrounds a village square. This is because during traditional festivals, several sacrifices are made at the village square and the people do not want outsiders to see what is happening there.

By outsiders, even if you are Igbo and you are not from that village (not town or LGA or even state), they won't sell the land to you.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
after4:
we came to lagos and bought your land, come to enugu and buy land too. people dey talk, poverty mah dey talk

Same Enugu that has no water? Talk of other Igbo states jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by ledaman: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Seredebe:

I dont know where you people get all these information from.

My father's friend is Yoruba from Ibarapa area of Oyo state. He owns a plot of land in our area. He is also the secretary of their church council( He attends same church with my parents).

I also know a northerner from Gombe state. He also has a bungalow in our area. Interestingly, his wife is from our area.
Name the region pls, I stayed in Irete Imo state for 3 years an outsider can't buy land so what area you talking about that an Igbo man would gladly sell his inherited land to you pls.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Bashbanking: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok!! no wunder, there will be no progress with those that refuse to associate with other tribe

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
blazingblender:
.when illiterates rule
The people are confused
Can you imagine the senseless reason he is giving??
Oga have you tried to buy land in any Igbo land and they refuse u??
we must "dash" other Nigerians lands because we "bought" lands in their regions .
The wisdom of the oluwo.
Oba of cowards

8 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Zorn:
Where in the east is that one happening? How fools just say stupid , things idiots like you will just believe them without thinking still amaze me .

Access to land in the east is difficult, documentation is difficult. You are just an ordinary citizen and do not have full information.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Arysexy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
jidxin:
i can attest to that... And one of my friend cried because he was denied this opportunity too
Devilish liar oshi.

May this lie stand against you if you concocted this.

Your friend could not pay for land in SE simple. Land is a scarce resource in SE due to its size. A plot of land in Awka suburb is nothing less than 20m. and igbos are buying it.

If truly you want to buy land, you know what to do. If there are many corporate property dealers in SE, do they also deny ppl of investment due to tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
we must "dash" other Nigerians lands because we "bought" lands in their regions .
The wisdom of the oluwo.
Oba of cowards

Nigerians love real estate and will invest in anywhere they will get high returns on investment, Abuja, lagos, PH have investors from all over.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by wasuka14(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frustration must be killing you. No SE president, it can't fly. If you are not satisfied, then jump off the Niger bridge

Arabaincubus:
The Emir of Yorubaland that marries one wife and divorces one every season cannot be normal upstairs. He even asked for an advance from the Osun state government to pick another wife recently. A fugitive in Canada. He is a nonsensical person.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Ayomi90: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
History555:
Let assume lgbos did not allow yorubas to own land, what of delta, rivers, calabar, edo, benue, akwaibom, bauchi, kano, kaduna, jigawa. All these places i hve been, and its hard to see a yoruba man that owns a property
So did all these states refuse to sell to yorubas
So if they own properties they will come knock on your door to tell you? Yorubas are not like Igbos that will rent a 2by2 shop in Lagos and be shouting as if they own the land.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Seredebe: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Realist12:
I have never tried to buy land from the Southeast , the courage at which people tell me their land is not for sale won't encourage to strangers me either . It's funny how I'm reading a totally different thing online.

I am from one of the university towns in the SE. I can tell you that westerners, northerners and even people from SS have bought plots of land from my town without any problem.

One of the biggest hospitals in my area is owned by a medical doctor from Kwara state. His name is Dr Sadiq. The name of his hospital is Mount Arafat Hospital. He is even a Muslim and we love him

If you want to buy land, just quote me. I will link you up with an agent( not scam). You will come and see the land. You will pay for it if you like it.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
moneyissweet:
Jealousy don finish this one, in reality you love them but can't have them.

Now hear this, Original igboman will soon be your president,but unfortunately you will not be alive to witness it.

See your tiny disgusting flat yansh

is that you on your dp looking like a mama pig undecided

Ugly looking disgusting dirty creature
SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by abbey621(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
LZAA:

You afonjas are truly delusional
I always notice that after lagos(a former national capital) and ogun(proximity to lagos) you lot don't call any other state
Lagos was built by gowon with South South money
Please google Nigeria cement armada to understand
Nonsense

Your type always read but can't comprehend, seek wisdom! Go back and read what I wrote and you'll see we are saying the same thing, Lagos was built not by one tribe but by numerous, other states should emulate it......Don't think there's anything bad in saying that but your hatred and ignorance towards afonjas was more important to you than comprehension!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Osariemen12: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
I do not agree with the Oba on this. Yorubas don't buy land outside their region. The proximity between them and my Edo state isn't far. Yet, they do not have up to 20 C of Os to their name in Edo state. The Igbos are more liberal in terms of real estate. Check the statistics in every state.

From the Oba statement, one would conclude all companies like shoprite, multi choice, MTN, Airtel, etc that have their own buildings in the east are owned by Igbos. The truth is: land is expensive in the east. Not everyone is ready to spend more when he can get it cheaper elsewhere.

See Igbos in Plateau State.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-70-of-plateau-s-new-certificates-of-occupancy-for-igbo/204799.html

12 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Arysexy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Realist12:
I have never tried to buy land from the Southeast , the courage at the which people tell me their land is not for sale won't encourage to strangers me either . It's funny how I'm reading a totally different thing online.

Why will the sell their land, when they can't see another to buy?

If you want property in SE, go through corporate property companies

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Deeldorado: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Drug addicted Oba

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
SilentQueen:
funny how you can count the few non indegene in your place but over here in SW and other regions you can't count the number of Igbos residing there.

Stop justifying rubbish and face the truth
You guys don't travel that much and also not innovative like the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Seredebe: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
ledaman:
Name the region pls, I stayed in Irete Imo state for 3 years an outsider can't buy land so what area you talking about that an Igbo man would gladly sell his inherited land to you pls.

I cant tell about Imo state

I am from Enugu state. I dont know about Irete. I also have a plot of land in Abakpa, Enugu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.