Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now (40767 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
LILTJAY1:
no igbo man will be my president till the world ends.. he will rather die on his way to aso rock grin grin
lol you will like violence grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by LILTJAY1: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
SilentQueen:
lol you will like violence grin
na true na.. na me wan vote igbo when I nor dey craze grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by YorubaIsCursed1: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just Imagine

Yoruba Oba of doom self angry cry

11 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by ufotty2001: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
I thought it is only girls that have the spirit of entitlement. SE be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?
so that your ipob and esn can burn his house.even police stations are not spared

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by OkoroBufo: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Rubbish man...,,who will want to go to south east wen there at no federal Presence or structure! How will other tribe come to settle n buy land where government of Nigeria took every airport, seaPort, to the west n east?
Well na another tinubu camcPaigner!
You mean there's no federal institutions, Airports and projects in the South east?.. Your victim mentality is rather disgusting.
You should never talk about seaport because you don't have sea, you're landlocked.

-Okoro bufo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by toujurs: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

Go and sell it to your drug trafficking brothers. Oluwo is not a drugs trafficker, he is only a drug taker grin
Some one that smokes skunk, a video was posted on him at LIB smoking weed

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by IbileIfe: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2022

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by frankpro27(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
You can't afford land in SE period. All this noise is unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Justmesagi: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oluwo why?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by moneyissweet(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Time will come when they will be begging them,but it will be too late.

Krss216:
Chaii,see challenge,tueeh.
Imagine how everybody come dey view South East, disrespectful though.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by wiseoneking: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
LegendHero:

So IPOB terrorists can burn the house?

No sane person will leave the peaceful SW and go ahead to invest in the SE. Even the inhabitants are running away from the place like it’s some war torn region.

They will come for youoo. Remember the high rate of ritual killing in that zone. It's alarming

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
after4:
but we have told you guys we dont want to be part of your country again, what are you asking us to correct if its even true?

No be fight abeg sir. I only shared an experience.

@topic, I also feel It would be nice to have Yorubas in Governments of the Southeast states like there are Ibos in Govt of some SW states too. Until then, nobody can claim there's one Nigeria.

The Yorubas are perhaps the only tribe which tries to embrace 'One Nigeria; Others (especially the SE) often ask for what they cannot give.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by History555: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I know many yorubas who own houses in edo state

Where in edo state. How many yorubas are in edo

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Sholaco: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by olas24u(f): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanksful:
Can this man mention anywhere he has gone to acquire land in the south east and he was told no?

You see the truth and you change the stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Chicastle: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Political Traditional leader if you like speak from here to Jericho

On P.o mandate I stand

PO for president federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Zorn: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
flokii:
GBAM!!

To make matters worse, they'll open their mouths wa to say Lagos is no man's land.. I guess it's SE governor's caucus meetings that the Lagos state governor attends. Irredeemable bigots.

They go to Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc. buy lands, build and settle there but will never sell land to other tribes in their enclave, claiming some ancestors will be angry and whatnot. Later they'll be shouting people are holding them back from getting biafra abi they are the ones running away from the biafra. Nonsense!
Where in the east is that one happening? How fools just say stupid , things idiots like you will just believe them without thinking still amaze me .

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by BERNIMOORE: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Well, you can't even hold a political position in their land, from LGA to house of assembly... But we accommodate them into our politics in sw, honestly our Igbo brothers are selfish... Even in ladipo market, they try to sideline the SW,

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by John4B: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
This ewedu and amala eater who has not been anywhere except that his village is talking what he can't prove.

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Thandiubani(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
He will soon deny the statement.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by slimghost(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olodo of Iwoland. Freaking slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by richeeyo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingsCity:
That Oba should be impeached for gross stewpidity

Anyone can buy land in SE once they can afford to pay
And you kill them later abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Neyopumpin13: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wontimagbo

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Tbasicme: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-south-east-cant-produce-nigerias-president-now-oluwo/

This is very wrong of this traditional ruler. Why will he say a region can't produce president? This is highly unbecoming of a traditional ruler. Traditional rulers are supposed to be peace makers and opinion Moulders. But I am afraid this man has crossed the line. He goofed seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by moneyissweet(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Abeg how much Dem dey sell fresh human head for your village now?

I am budgeting 4kNGN,any idea?

mighty2:
nah truth oluwo talk, you better go join ipob f**ls because no ibo human will ever rule this country
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by NwokoloOwa: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oba, please just respect yourself.

Where have you been in the south east? Ask other tribes in the south east how they are treated before you make such uninformed state. Please

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by aimmoney9: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

Go and sell it to your drug trafficking brothers. Oluwo is not a drugs trafficker, he is only a drug taker grin
And tinubu is his supplier......... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
No Easterner has ever denied selling his land to another on the bases of tribe
Poor people everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Arysexy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Another snuff sniffing yoloba muslim miscreant on d loose.

All yoloba Muslims want is a yoloba muslim and nothing more, not competence, not fairness, not the most qualified but a yoloba muslim like a Tinubu to represent their Islamic agenda

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by Pakute: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Personally, I don't see any attraction in that unproductive region. How many people from other tribes own land in the south east?. It is not for lack of money, but it's a waste of funds. Does southeast has ANY economic advantage over other regions? absolutely not.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.